Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] i'Reda ^^^[HTC HD2] ^^^

Thanks

Barry and Raptors...I did not mean to over step anything but was appreciating the feedback I get from him and the work he put in thus far when its NOT even his theme. Thats all. Thanks to both of you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stillbrad View Post
    Barry and Raptors...I did not mean to over step anything but was appreciating the feedback I get from him and the work he put in thus far when its NOT even his theme. Thats all. Thanks to both of you!
    All good man, Raptors and I worked it out. I can still help so anything I can do I will. I'm not a themer as much as I am a photoshop guy but I can work through other stuff sometimes. I'll look into the issue with the badges being too high. Not sure but I'll give it a go.

turns out that badge poition cant be changed. If I change the position in the plist file it only shows half of it. It looks like there is a specific place the badges have been allocated to be. I will continue to look into it but this seems to be the opinion from all of the themers I've spoken to.
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-10-28 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Havin fun on the iphone

I'm not 100% sure on this and haven't tried it yet but might be worth having a go. i remember a while back asking the same question. If you make the SBBadgeBG.png larger than normal say 100 x 100 then try and alter the values in the plist file. When i get home later i'll try and post my findings but i'm sure this works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rich1976 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure on this and haven't tried it yet but might be worth having a go. i remember a while back asking the same question. If you make the SBBadgeBG.png larger than normal say 100 x 100 then try and alter the values in the plist file. When i get home later i'll try and post my findings but i'm sure this works.
    Very interesting!...let us know!

Is this themes officially released cause i see more than the original creator has it?

Or is it just selected peple who the theme creator has chosen to test the theme?

Great looking theme,could some kind person give me a quick tutorial on how to install this theme,thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by valadril View Post
    Is this themes officially released cause i see more than the original creator has it?

Or is it just selected peple who the theme creator has chosen to test the theme?
    There is no official release as of yet. We have all been goofing around with it and just using the common graphic files to get the same look. Raptors is the official owner and will release a real compiled version when all is done. As for now its just a few guys playing around.
    Havin fun on the iphone

yeah thanks, i have searched throughtout this thread and put all the pieces together and made it myself, lol, thanks for all the pieces

Very interesting!...let us know!
    I've had a mess around tonight.
    I was able to move the number down about halfway down the icon but unable to move the badge down with it.

If anyone else has any luck please let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rich1976 View Post
    I've had a mess around tonight.
    I was able to move the number down about halfway down the icon but unable to move the badge down with it.

If anyone else has any luck please let me know.
    Well that Perfect! I'm currently not using any badges! Look at my last screen shot. Can you send me the file you modified?

Thanks

Well that Perfect! I'm currently not using any badges! Look at my last screen shot. Can you send me the file you modified?
    I got the same thing but if you go too low the number doesnt show. if you go a certain amount down then it shows half of the number. there must be a mask somewhere or it is displayed within a div that has defined height and doesnt expand with adjustments to the plist
    Havin fun on the iphone

When it be relased?

Hi

First I will say to Raptors ... wonderfull theme, thank you

That I have made it with your theme ...

Thanks again

Youre welcome!!

Wow it looks grear

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Mone (2009-10-29)

Do you ever get the feeling your being ignored!

Thanks

Sorry. Not being ignored. Just trying to figure out a way to explain things. earlier in this post a few select people were given the start of the theme and we have all been compiling things on our own to edit and change. You can start with a blank folder and put in an icon folder with whatever icons you prefer and then put in the weather widget in the root of the theme folder with all of its corresponding folders to make the widget work. Most weather widgets come with a wallpaper.png at their root. you can replace that with one of the ones posted here. Other than that just make the right apps have transparent icons and have enough blanks to fill things in. Most of the people here are using a 5 row springboard and a five icon dock to help with alignment.
    Havin fun on the iphone

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barrygeorge002 For This Useful Post:

boomstick69 (2009-10-30)

Thanks

Default changes
    I changed the individual page bg and the clock icon to the top right of the clock widget.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0780.png   -img_0781.png  
    Havin fun on the iphone

Thanks

hey raptors,

any luck goofing off with that photoshop file?
    Havin fun on the iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post
    a few changes

Now this looks SWEET .................
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

Thanks

Think you can hook up the alarm icon?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast