Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] i'Reda ^^^[HTC HD2] ^^^

good point. ok ill do this. first 7 Pm's that i get, i will send them the first page on sunday. and us ten can maybe work together to finish this (come up with ideas to make this work) and all other will have to wait

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0459.png  
    Last edited by 2manyphones; 2009-10-25 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Removed files so raptors can choose to include them in final version

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2manyphones For This Useful Post:

Li-ion (2009-10-25), lopbird33 (2009-10-25), stillbrad (2009-10-25), sucram6791 (2009-10-25), Waseh (2009-10-25)

you mind PMing me that flipclock? it looks godly.

Thanks

Where can one get that clock?

Nevermind just download the HTC hero theme to get the clock
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-10-25 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

not that EXACT one.

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    not that EXACT one.
    Good eye.. It has not been posted. I have asked the person who did this version of the flip clock if I can redistribute it with my tweaks, but he has not replied yet. If he does, I will likely send it to raptors for use in his final version. Sorry to be difficult but with all the posts floating around about people stealing ideas and who did what....

is it eternalza? Because I have the same fonts, but no AM or PM. there exist other AM/PM flip clocks on the webs, but none of them look as nice as this.

I downloaded the theme, and I tweaked it a bit, cuz the dock was a bit strange (theres a black part at the top)
    And is this raptors' theme? or your own mockup?

Thanks

No its not the exact...but its the best we can do till someone shares it with us...hint hint

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    is it eternalza? Because I have the same fonts, but no AM or PM. there exist other AM/PM flip clocks on the webs, but none of them look as nice as this.

I downloaded the theme, and I tweaked it a bit, cuz the dock was a bit strange (theres a black part at the top)
    And is this raptors' theme? or your own mockup?
    Yes it is eternalza's flip clock. However I did the AM/PM modifications - digit files with AM/PM graphics captured from my HTC Diamond, widget editing to show the AM/PM and remove the leading 0 when a single hour digit is displayed. Since you already have his version I will send you my modifications.

My intention was not to highjack this thread, so I removed the files I posted with my screenshot above. They were files I had put together and thought I would share. As it is not a complete theme, I will let raptors decide if he wants to use the icons, dock or wallpapaer in his final version. Yes the black part on top of the dock was me being lazy and not converting that portion to transparent.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 2manyphones For This Useful Post:

Li-ion (2009-10-26)

here is the first page for everyone!

enjoy!

this is how its ganna work! im ganna keep working on finish this, and since now ive released the first page, u guys can help! IF uve made something il like send it to me if u want

here is the preview.

layout.

CLOCK- (going to be updated soon) credit to iVillain- http://www.mediafire.com/file/yt2leg...dget.theme.rar

Theme- http://www.mediafire.com/file/cnhymnggliz/iReda.rar

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Li-ion (2009-10-26), lopbird33 (2009-10-26), sucram6791 (2009-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    here is the first page for everyone!

enjoy!

this is how its ganna work! im ganna keep working on finish this, and since now ive released the first page, u guys can help! IF uve made something il like send it to me if u want

here is the preview.

layout.

CLOCK- (going to be updated soon) credit to iVillain- http://www.mediafire.com/file/yt2leg...dget.theme.rar

Theme- http://www.mediafire.com/file/cnhymnggliz/iReda.rar
    wouldnt the safari icon be in the middle.. could just make it five column or something so its easier
    Storm Shadow

I really hope to see this theme finished as it has great potential

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I got this so far
    I changed the weather widget and put in my own bottom icons since i dont like springjumps. The rest all works. I am working on getting the icons lower on the dock and on my page backgrounds for subsequent pages. The "i" on the clock is the icon for clock and the calendart and settings work. I had to make the date transparent for the calendar but it shows on the weather widget anyway.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -img_0768.png  
    Last edited by barrygeorge002; 2009-10-26 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrygeorge002 View Post
    I changed the weather widget and put in my own bottom icons since i dont like springjumps. The rest all works. I am working on getting the icons lower on the dock and on my page backgrounds for subsequent pages.
    Looks so good. I gotta find that widget!

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default weather widget
    I have it built into the theme and have no idea how to get it out. I can send it to ya tomorrowe after I mess around with it a little.

Thanks

Links dont work...guess it was for limited time only...

Thanks

Sorry, no search results were found for mediafire.com/file/cnhymnggliz/ireda.rar

Sorry, no search results were found for mediafire.com/file/yt2legnjnd4/weaterwidget.theme.rar
    Please check the spelling of your search term and try again.
    Last edited by stillbrad; 2009-10-26 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it works for me too?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast