Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 580

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    Updated the pack with the "Fishy"..please hit thanks if you liked the pack

    thanks! the theme just looks right with the fishy. know what will make it complete? the memory gauge and CPU usage gauge in the upper right hand corner!

  2. #162
    Theme Creator ebl4287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NYC
    Posts
    1,098
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

    im working on gadgets right now,,,this is just the beginning

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ebl4287 For This Useful Post:

    Boznian (2009-10-21), Hunter3gs (2009-10-21), jayteez (2009-10-16), Zehlek (2009-10-28)

  4. #163
    will there be any adjustments for those of us that use sbsettings

  5. #164
    post up some video's of it in use. i rmember seeing some before the beta's came out. someone should post up a video of it after the release now.

    -Luke

  6. #165
    I did exactly this:

    SSH the following folder to User/Library/Themes


    Windows7 Ultimate (Lockscreen).theme
    Windows 7 Ultimate.theme
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    SSH the "Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk" folder to /User/Library/SpringBack

    and when I open Winterboard I can`t see anything about windows 7 ultimate any help would be appreciated thanks.

  7. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by tatico28 View Post
    I did exactly this:

    SSH the following folder to User/Library/Themes


    Windows7 Ultimate (Lockscreen).theme
    Windows 7 Ultimate.theme
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    SSH the "Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk" folder to /User/Library/SpringBack

    and when I open Winterboard I can`t see anything about windows 7 ultimate any help would be appreciated thanks.
    you can try to reboot your phone to see if that works.

  8. #167
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tatico28 View Post
    I did exactly this:

    SSH the following folder to User/Library/Themes


    Windows7 Ultimate (Lockscreen).theme
    Windows 7 Ultimate.theme
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    SSH the "Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk" folder to /User/Library/SpringBack

    and when I open Winterboard I can`t see anything about windows 7 ultimate any help would be appreciated thanks.
    Put theme in Private/var/stash/Themes

  9. #168
    ok I`ll try that thanks

  10. #169
    i installed springback twice now, restarted my phone and all, but i cant find it in diskaid :/ any help?

    EDIT: i dont even think its being installed to my phone correctly. the icon for it isnt showing up. ???
    Last edited by nickpav; 2009-10-16 at 10:50 PM.

  11. #170
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nickpav View Post
    i installed springback twice now, restarted my phone and all, but i cant find it in diskaid :/ any help?

    EDIT: i dont even think its being installed to my phone correctly. the icon for it isnt showing up. ???
    I find Total commander works

  12. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I find Total commander works
    its not a problem with diskaid. but for some reason springback doesnt seemm to be installing correctly. oh nevermind. i tried searching for the application and found it that way, then did a backup and now its showing up.

  13. #172
    Green Apple cylon401's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    page 0 in the green one is corrupted for me
    nevermind, its good now

  14. #173
    it worked, thanks guys.

  15. #174
    any word for touch users yet?

  16. #175
    how do you make the statusbar transparent
    Storm Shadow

  17. #176
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    how do you make the statusbar transparent
    Download Clear Status Bar From Cydia.
    Chupa Boli!

  18. #177
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    On the icon pack I saw a gadgets.png. I want to know where to get that app. Can someone tell me

  19. #178
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nickpav View Post
    its not a problem with diskaid. but for some reason springback doesnt seemm to be installing correctly. oh nevermind. i tried searching for the application and found it that way, then did a backup and now its showing up.
    Here is what I did, first go into Springback and backup what you have now on your SB as is, Then gointo the folder and replace the plist file of what you just backed up with Ebl's. Now go back into Springback and restore the backup of whatever you named your backup you just did but it will be Ebl's.

    So in short

    Backup current SB
    Replace plist file with Ebl's
    Restore what you just backed up


    That is what I did and it worked for me

  20. #179
    I downloaded the clear statusbar from cydia and so far it stays visible. Thanks for the tip. However there is one thing I was curious about, is there a way to enable the carrier it does show the signal bars but not carrier name. Thanks

  21. #180
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kougar View Post
    I downloaded the clear statusbar from cydia and so far it stays visible. Thanks for the tip. However there is one thing I was curious about, is there a way to enable the carrier it does show the signal bars but not carrier name. Thanks
    Download makeitmine in cydia enter nothing then press carrier

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •