Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

Default Hi everyone
    I would like to know whats SSH?

Very well done this the only theme i like with springjumps so far!
    probs cause windows familiar to me so seems right clicking htings for it to open

ITunes, jaadu vnc

EBL I was thinking that maybe in the start button got itouch we can put music, videos and contacts

Or male, iPod, contacts ( 3 is what added to start button and cool you are working in sidebar??
    Puerto Rico theme LOVER

Quote Originally Posted by Carly1200 View Post
    ITunes, jaadu vnc

EBL I was thinking that maybe in the start button got itouch we can put music, videos and contacts

Or male, iPod, contacts ( 3 is what added to start button and cool you are working in sidebar??
    ive made my self a contacts icon to fit in were u want it..
    i can send to u if u want?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Ebl, I noticed that with this theme, when you open Cydia nothing loads properly when you select anything. You can't select more info, screenshots, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mets44 View Post
    theme is really awesome. I thought there was going to be a sidebar like in the other themes. I know windows seven has the gadgets scattered and its not really a sidebar. But I added the sidebar with the live clock, weather and calendar. Now it looks amazing. And I used the info.plist from another windows 7 theme so my status bar is fine. Not disappearing or any of that. Changed the logon screen to my liking. Names, user pics, logon button and now I've got the perfect theme. Thanks to Doreen for the sidebar design. And as always for the perfect foundation from EBL.

Thats sick, where can we get?

And yes please a touch one
    Last edited by mudslag; 2009-10-16 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Hey Ebl, I noticed that with this theme, when you open Cydia nothing loads properly when you select anything. You can't select more info, screenshots, etc.
    I have noticed this too

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I was just about to comment on this...

uhmm @carly1200
    here i uploaded my contacts thing for start you can use if u want.
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...0/Contacts.png

Sorry Elb if this is against anything let me know ill delet right away

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unholy3000 For This Useful Post:

Carly1200 (2009-10-16), LigerLuvr9210 (2009-10-16)

well EBL said he's working on the gadgets but first you want to install liveclock and liveweather from cydia. The calendar is already live. Then download vista bliss by doreen. This sidebar is the best made. Then I just used calendar, clock and weather icons in the theme to add to the ebl icon folder. That was it. Oh, the info.plist made by ebl turned the calendar text all white so I ended up replacing the plist with windows advance plist and that made the text black and the status bar disappearing problem solved. But you can edit his plist by changing white text to black.

Quote Originally Posted by unholy3000 View Post
    uhmm @carly1200
    here i uploaded my contacts thing for start you can use if u want.
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...0/Contacts.png

Sorry Elb if this is against anything let me know ill delet right away
    He will probably release his own icon like this when he makes the iPod Touch version anyways, but its a fix for now

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Please Ebl an icon for GV mobile(Google Voice)?

I`m a few steps to completing the installation but I need some help guys, I`m stuck in the SSH part don`t know that it means.

Quote Originally Posted by tatico28 View Post
    I`m a few steps to completing the installation but I need some help guys, I`m stuck in the SSH part don`t know that it means.
    SSH is a file management technique, typically done over your wireless network. Google WinSCP and download it. Then google 'iPhone SSH with winscp' and go to one of the many online tutorials out there to transfer all the files into the right places

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LigerLuvr9210 For This Useful Post:

tatico28 (2009-10-16)

Quote Originally Posted by LigerLuvr9210 View Post
    He will probably release his own icon like this when he makes the iPod Touch version anyways, but its a fix for now
    Yeah i was pming elb n i mentioned that i had made an icon n he asked to see it so since i uplaoded for him i said masewell put on forum after i saw the other guy asking for the icon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to unholy3000 For This Useful Post:

LigerLuvr9210 (2009-10-16)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ebl4287 For This Useful Post:

Zehlek (2009-10-16)

Question.. I asked and LigerLuvr9210 made a windows 7 desktop with the fish (page 4) in it but it appears i need more than just the .png file that he made in order for it to work correctly. does anybody know what else i need? looks like an html file of this fish desktop? anybody know what the hell im talking about? lol. i want the windows fish!

Last edited by jayteez; 2009-10-16 at 03:40 AM.

thanks LigerLuvr9210 will do that.

Thanks

Did a very good job bro

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast