Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

Hi, The dl link not working for me so could anyone plz re-upload it?

Thanks.

Come on guys i need it so badly my sister gonna kill me she say i missed up her iPhone. I need that file /: ... someone upload the file again plz =x

Hi. I can't seem to find /User/Library/SpringBack how do I make it appear?? thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Broken link!
    The download link for Windows 7 Ultimate Themes is broken, So i cant Download the Theme, Is it possible to fix it? I realy Want the Theme!!!

Torisz

PLEASE tell me this works with iOS4.

good job but the link's dead

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    this theme does NOT work with ios4
    But if you download it, you could change some things, so it will work, if you know what to do

click the "windows 7 OS" link in my sig, thats me downloading it and changing a few things. well actually mines landscape, so i guess that wouldnt apply here but it is a little more involved

Default need help installing theme
    DL link doesnt work, I have DL'ed other w7 theme files but does not include Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk? I only find a theme folder. I ssh it to the dir var/stash/themes but all my icons are wacked out! I have all other cydia apps installed and grouped the icons in categories. Need help anyone can walk me thru it. this theme is the isssh. thanks

btw I'm running 3G 3.1.2 fw jailed & unlocked
    Last edited by neo2020; 2011-01-19 at 07:13 PM.

I downloaded the theme and all the apps needed to make it work. I SSH'd the theme and lock screen into var/stash/themes and i did SSH Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk folder to /User/Library/SpringBack. I set up the icons just like in the photos provided but when i apply the theme my start menu doesnt work and some of my folders dont work properly. Im using a 2nd gen ipod touch with ios 4.1 Help someone?

Quote Originally Posted by momo2477 View Post
    I downloaded the theme and all the apps needed to make it work. I SSH'd the theme and lock screen into var/stash/themes and i did SSH Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk folder to /User/Library/SpringBack. I set up the icons just like in the photos provided but when i apply the theme my start menu doesnt work and some of my folders dont work properly. Im using a 2nd gen ipod touch with ios 4.1 Help someone?
    PhanaticD says the theme doesn't work on ios 4.0 . He's got a windows theme as well, but it's in landscape and less functional (e.g. no wifi, battery percentage, or carrier signal in his)

Ahh nuts. I really like the windows theme. Hopefull it becomes avaible for ios 4+ soon. Thanks for the help.

hey, thanks for the amazing theme. I just had a quick question, one of the things you said were needed as prerequisites from cydia was an application called "ClockHide". I have searched pretty thoroughly for such an app but have not found it. Is it the same as Lockscreen Clock Hide? If you could point me in the right direction to find it, i would much appreciate it. Oh, btw your download link doesn't work.
    -BAK326

the link doesnt work. can you repost link please?

the link doesn work
    Last edited by Iswank; 2011-02-01 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    4.X support coming soon.
    yes! thankyou. give us a post when 4.x support comes out. thanks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to momo2477 For This Useful Post:

Zugfcsjfegsrjstv (2011-04-04)

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    4.X support coming soon.
    Hell yeah!! This will be awesome in ios 4.x... If you leave it set up the way it is with it being in portrait, and functionality things visible (such as battery percentage, carrier signal strength, and wifi), I'm for sure going to rock this as my everyday theme... PhanaticD's windows 7 ultimate theme is nice and all, but it's really not practical for everyday use.

When do you think you will have this complete? ... I'm not even going to bother with that windows phone 7 theme that someone else came out with if you are going to release this in the next month or so.

do you know why mine looks like this?
    flickr(dot)com/photos/[email protected]/

Quote Originally Posted by kevmo509 View Post
    do you know why mine looks like this?
    flickr(dot)com/photos/[email protected]/
    I think there is sth wrong with your icons.. go to /var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/(The Theme Name)/Icons
    name the pngs like the icons on your homescreen (for example Safari, you have to name it Safari.png)

And do you use iconoclasm? try to reinstall it..

and kevmo509, are you from america??

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast