Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

Thanks

for changing the names on the lockscreen: open the html files for each one (Lockbackground, lockbackground2, lockbackground3) scroll down and edit the name that you see on the lockscreen (ie: guest). save and repeat for each html file.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cylon401 For This Useful Post:

IvanZ95 (2010-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by cylon401 View Post
    for changing the names on the lockscreen: open the html files for each one (Lockbackground, lockbackground2, lockbackground3) scroll down and edit the name that you see on the lockscreen (ie: guest). save and repeat for each html file.
    thanks, i'll try it right now!

damn it. the one that says Guest changed to Administrator instead of Spec-Works. any help?
    Last edited by IvanZ95; 2010-03-17 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I just changed them to what I wanted -cylon, I used iFile, did you respring? sometimes I have to to apply the change.

I just changed them to what I wanted -cylon, I used iFile, did you respring? sometimes I have to to apply the change.
    of course i respring

Thanks

ok-ok just being thorough lol

ok-ok just being thorough lol
    how do i change Spec-Works to Administrator and leave Guest as it is?

Thanks

I changed both on mine, Sorry its been awhile since I used this theme, ok change the name you want, but do the same with LockBackgroundconfirm.html and LockBackgroundnoconfirm.html as well. If that does not work, you might have to change the user name also.

I changed both on mine, Sorry its been awhile since I used this theme, ok change the name you want, but do the same with LockBackgroundconfirm.html and LockBackgroundnoconfirm.html as well. If that does not work, you might have to change the user name also.
    i changed the name on all lockbackground.html, lockbackground2.html, and lockbackground3.html and Spec-Works did not change. only my Guest name changed.

Thanks

Man thats wierd, I'm sorry man thats all I can think of to do. I wish I could help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cylon401 For This Useful Post:

IvanZ95 (2010-03-17)

Man thats wierd, I'm sorry man thats all I can think of to do. I wish I could help.
    tell me what i did wrong.

Thanks

no idea

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    its the springjump.
    make sure its the one that takes to the right page
    how do i do that I do that?, do i re-arrange the icon or change the name in SSH mode?

Default just go to winterboard
    JuST GO TO WINTERBOARD AND UNCHECK ALL OF THE THEMES? AND GO TO CATEGORY AND TAKE OUT ALL THE APPS?

Quote Originally Posted by shn_boi View Post
    ^ yea, my user icon is doing that as well, and I also need help with that too
    did you check to make sure that you have the following downloaded from Cydia?:
    FiveIconDock
    FiveIRows
    Five Column Springboard

Quote Originally Posted by IvanZ95 View Post
    did you check to make sure that you have the following downloaded from Cydia?:
    FiveIconDock
    FiveIRows
    Five Column Springboard
    um, actually I don't have that problem, cuz I have all of those installed from cydia and is all placed right where they supposed to be, now the only problem is that my user icon jumps to the start menu instead of the user opened folder

um, actually I don't have that problem, cuz I have all of those installed from cydia and is all placed right where they supposed to be, now the only problem is that my user icon jumps to the start menu instead of the user opened folder
    that's just weird then.
    try this:
    uncheck the theme in winterboard and adjust your icons

Thanks

You may be pressing on the page dots? yes they are still there just transparent, that could be shifting the page. try pressing in slightly different places (when I used this theme I had to press right beside the title (user). if thats not the case, I'm at a loss

yea, Ive tried that, tried pressing slightly in different places and it still takes me to the start menu

yea, Ive tried that, tried pressing slightly in different places and it still takes me to the start menu
    try re-installing the theme and replace the one in your ipod and yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by IvanZ95 View Post
    try re-installing the theme and replace the one in your ipod and yeah...
    i've actually done that and the same thing keep occurring, I think this theme is bugged now or something needs to be fixed or changed

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast