Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

very nice.

thanks and....downloading....

I got a problem..

how to remove status bar?

Hi, I got a problem with this cool theme. When I SSHed the folders with WinSCP... I only get No Undocked Icon Lables and No docked Icon lables...
    please help me.

Make sure you ssh to var/stash/themes

]Thanks . I got another problem... when I turn on spring back I get.. the window vista.. but... I don't know how to enable it only restore it..

And I got it until the window theme... and they are all messed up.. I can I put it in order?... as you see those are all what is going on my ipod... how can I put it like nicely done order??
    Last edited by smjeon95; 2010-01-06 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi, I really like this theme, but my Springjump is completely screwed up. When I hit the invisible one on the start menu, it opens the app store. Is windows update supposed to be a jump icon? Because it is for me, and all it does is take me to the app store as well. I could really use some help >.< Oh and I don't know how to get rid of those pesky number labels either. Is there supposed to be a blank page between the start menu page and the "user" folder page? Thanks

Yay I fixed it I didn't know that the number labels weren't jump icons, so I put the invisible Cydia icon over the start menu, thinking that it was the jump to start menu icon. Now everything is resolved =D

Hey, I haven't fixed everything yet; I still have a problem with my windows media player. Instead of being called Windows Media Player or Music, my music icon is a question mark and it shares the name "iPod" with my videos, making me unable to access my videos unless i use the search feature. I really want to make my start menu more useful, so could someone please tell me how to fix this?
    Last edited by plasmakirby3; 2010-01-14 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default :((
    i really dont know how to say thi but... PLEASE HELP MEEE!!! i did all you asked for, it just, not working its f***ed up

ok i fixed it, wow i spent 2 hours on it , AWESOME Theme BTW
    Last edited by XGamer2010; 2010-01-16 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OK so I don't have phone, text, camera, or beehive IM apps. Will it still work?
    Last edited by acfman17; 2010-01-21 at 08:58 PM.

just wanted to say thanks for the great new play toy!

hi,
    first of all: THX a lot! This is an awesome theme!!!
    But there some questions left:
    -can you create some icons for springboard page 3 like outlook?
    -i canīt find the Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk, where is it? and may you upload it?

Friedo

absolutely stunning theme!
    I do have a few suggestions though:
    on the lockscreen, make the fingerprint on the fingerprint scanner "glow", and fit the "scanner" better
    also, create a psd to allow us to change the usernames, and user pictures on the lockscreen and start menu.

other than those two things, this is by far my favorite theme,and i will probably be using it for a while.

also: how do i remove my staus bar from the SB? i cannot seem to find "ClockHide" in Cydia.

@darthscrypter you can change the username by editing the html in the theme directory. just look for "Spec-Works" and correct it. maybe you also have to correct the position by changing the px in "top" and "left"

Quote Originally Posted by friedo View Post
    @darthscrypter you can change the username by editing the html in the theme directory. just look for "Spec-Works" and correct it. maybe you also have to correct the position by changing the px in "top" and "left"
    thanks. i thought i might have to do something with the html, but usually a psd is used to change those things.

I thought I would post some screen shots of this theme on my iphone 3g. I modded it a bit and added some stuff from other window themes. I added the phone, calculator and notes skin. I added the windows gadgets (the icon was already in the theme folder and I made it a springjump). All of the gadgets are apps and not html widgets. I have the live clock and liver weather app. The CPU meter gadget is iStat from the app store which is a system monitoring app. Also the shutdown button works (Quicklock app from Cydia).I also modded the info.plist so that the status bar doesn't disappear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo1.jpg   -photo2.jpg   -photo3.jpg   -photo4.jpg   -photo5.jpg   -photo6.jpg   -photo7.jpg   -photo8.jpg  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizave619 For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-02-11)

Thanks

where did you get the dialer skin?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizave619 View Post
    I thought I would post some screen shots of this theme on my iphone 3g. I modded it a bit and added some stuff from other window themes. I added the phone, calculator and notes skin. I added the windows gadgets (the icon was already in the theme folder and I made it a springjump). All of the gadgets are apps and not html widgets. I have the live clock and liver weather app. The CPU meter gadget is iStat from the app store which is a system monitoring app. Also the shutdown button works (Quicklock app from Cydia).I also modded the info.plist so that the status bar doesn't disappear.
    Very nice how you got the Wifi and speaker down in the lower right! Care to share how? also, can you provide the .png for the folder backgrounds, the calculator, etc.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by cylon401 View Post
    where did you get the dialer skin?
    from ebl Windows Per7ection theme. you need to replace the attached png with the one in that theme because the one in the theme says "Dail" instead of "Dial".
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

I have that theme, I can't find the dialer though

Quote Originally Posted by cylon401 View Post
    I have that theme, I can't find the dialer though
    it's in Windows Per7ection-Folders-MobilePhone.app

Thanks

HA HA!- what a retard, I was looking in the wrong theme!
    Thank you for your help man

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast