Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 580

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

  1. #261
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hee
    my lockscreen music bar is not transparant?
    we can help me?
    thanks!

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    i wonder wats gonna b in tht update
    hey can you post the widgets and wallpaper you were using a few pages ago it looks awsome

  3. #263
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Lilalaune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Osnabruck - Germany
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Control Panel
    Great work. Respect!!! But we have in many times x-mas. Can i wish a special for this theme :-)

    I wolud like to set a control panel page into it. Have you intrest to create it for me or other user here?

    Thx

  4. #264
    Anyone know how to make the customized twitter icon not shaded in the background?

    I think it should be transluscent but its like, opaque black on mine.

  5. #265
    uploading the widget files now....wats going on wit the update

    heres the link for the widgets

    widgets.rar
    Last edited by callmetj; 2009-10-22 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to callmetj For This Useful Post:

    jayteez (2009-10-23)

  7. #266
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    uploading the widget files now....wats going on wit the update

    heres the link for the widgets

    widgets.rar
    nice

  8. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    BTW.. I forgot to add directions on how to change the username & userpic. I will update directions and theme as soon as I get home from work.

    .
    I nevr saw this, does anyone know where this post is at?

    Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    uploading the widget files now....wats going on wit the update

    heres the link for the widgets

    widgets.rar

    What are widgets
    Last edited by Hunter3gs; 2009-10-22 at 01:55 AM.

  9. #268
    Guys try not to go nuts over the update, he's said it before and he'll say it again, he's got a family, kids, work, and a life, this is his side hobby, you can harass him every time something comes up, **** happens, please be patient like everyone else because I'm sure when the update is actually here, it'll blow us away and be worth double the time we waited!

    ...Oh and I think he's added a sidebar, so if you guys were wondering there is a good chance, I asked him personally.

  10. #269
    Retired Moderator battlecrushr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston follow @al_da_beast
    Posts
    7,940
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boznian View Post
    Guys try not to go nuts over the update, he's said it before and he'll say it again, he's got a family, kids, work, and a life, this is his side hobby, you can harass him every time something comes up, **** happens, please be patient like everyone else because I'm sure when the update is actually here, it'll blow us away and be worth double the time we waited!

    ...Oh and I think he's added a sidebar, so if you guys were wondering there is a good chance, I asked him personally.
    ya ur rite seriously hes got a life 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3gs View Post
    I nevr saw this, does anyone know where this post is at?




    What are widgets
    widgets are like working clock calender and notes just like windows side bar in windows vista
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2009-10-22 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaune View Post
    Great work. Respect!!! But we have in many times x-mas. Can i wish a special for this theme :-)

    I wolud like to set a control panel page into it. Have you intrest to create it for me or other user here?

    Thx
    Ireated a control panel page n the spring jumpactualy goes into the start menu were it says control panel

    i put up display pictures back on like page 14 or something

  12. #271
    callmetj could you please post your twitter icon?
    thanks
    Storm Shadow

  13. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    uploading the widget files now....wats going on wit the update

    heres the link for the widgets

    widgets.rar

    How do i install those? and where do the icons go?

  14. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Boznian View Post
    How do i install those? and where do the icons go?
    unzip the file and ssh them into the themes section then jus click each one in winterboard no icons involved

    Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    callmetj could you please post your twitter icon?
    thanks
    here ya go


    Last edited by callmetj; 2009-10-22 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to callmetj For This Useful Post:

    victorliao (2009-10-22)

  16. #274
    Can you guys pls help? For some reason my start page (the one where outlook and control panel and search are with the windows logo) is really mismatched and the icons are overlapping the icon under each.. And how can I setup the sidebar?

    http://img11.imageshack.us/i/photoqb.jpg/
    Last edited by Boznian; 2009-10-22 at 04:23 AM.

  17. #275
    Livin the iPhone Life Simtech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,387
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 304 Times in 276 Posts

    Turn your page numbers off in springjump

  18. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    unzip the file and ssh them into the themes section then jus click each one in winterboard no icons involved



    here ya go


    Go to photoshop.. You were suppose to make the icon on a TRANSPARENT background... like when you click file > new > it asks u if you want transparent of not.. that's why it's always gonna be black unless you re-do it on a transparent BG...

    Turn your page numbers off in springjump
    Yea I figured that out, thanks alot though!

  19. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Boznian View Post
    Go to photoshop.. You were suppose to make the icon on a TRANSPARENT background... like when you click file > new > it asks u if you want transparent of not.. that's why it's always gonna be black unless you re-do it on a transparent BG...


    Yea I figured that out, thanks alot though!
    my tiwtter icons were already on a transparent background

  20. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    my tiwtter icons were already on a transparent background
    can you upload your wallpaper also?

  21. #279

  22. #280
    Default Ipod touch users still waiting...
    Hey I've just finished going through the entire thread and all I can say is.. I can't wait for the ipod touch version

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •