Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** Release ** Windows 7 Ultimate

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Personally, I don't like this black/dark shaded top header when you view something like a text message. The buttons are still blue and it looks ugly. Does anyone know which images to delete to make it back to default?

ran into a slight issue....i installed the clock widget frm the vista theme made by ebl and it changed my phone icon anyone noe how to get it back

Ive been editing ELB's theme to my own liking i jsut started today and heres some of what i accomplished its still a work in progress but thought some of you might of been interested to so here's what ive done so far

For the the first page
    Computer=iFile
    Windows Update=Cydia

The folder in the dock is now a apps folder made in categories.

And on the right theres a task bar in progress

On the start page ive added
    Contacts
    Photos
    (windows media player is music/videos)
    on the right u can now click games wich leads to a Games folder created in categories

And by clicking Control Panel It prings you to the following page

This replaces the user page

each icon means:
    System and Maintenance=Settings
    Programs=App Store
    Appearance and personalization= Winterboard
    Folder Opitons=Categories
    Additional Options=AppBox Pro (very usefull app)

This just abit of editing ive done to elb's theme

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unholy3000 For This Useful Post:

coconutxyz (2009-11-09)

this is a pic of my sprinboard it wud b nice to keep the status bar at the top cuz i have sbsettings but i dont know how to keep it there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unholy30000

Can you upload your Control Panel Page?
    he is beautiful!!
    man!
    thankss\
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...0/09b46726.jpg

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    this is a pic of my sprinboard it wud b nice to keep the status bar at the top cuz i have sbsettings but i dont know how to keep it there

How did get the status bar to stay clear? Is it an image? Can you post it, please?

And I LOVE the widgets. Very nice. Can you post those too?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

he guys i have make my own page 6 / Page4
    a Systemproperties and configuratiescherm
    in the dutch

Imageshack - page4
    Imageshack - page6u
    Last edited by B13 :: Cypres; 2009-10-19 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iMalinko View Post
    How did get the status bar to stay clear? Is it an image? Can you post it, please?

And I LOVE the widgets. Very nice. Can you post those too?
    ill have to post the widgets later this evening i dont have my laptop with me im in skool....and as far as the status bar i got it from cydia under clear status bar but it doesnt stay

Quote Originally Posted by B13 :: Cypres View Post
    he guys i have make my own page 6 / Page4
    a Systemproperties and configuratiescherm
    in the dutch

Imageshack - page4
    Imageshack - page6u
    What font did you use for the page 6 ?

So I've read this entire thread page by page and I would really like to use this theme but I'm afraid I don't know a s much as I should to make it work. Afraid I'll mess it up. And does a theme this intricate make the phone slower?

If anyone has posted this info I apologize, but I found out how to fix the disappearing statusbar...I replaced the info.plist file with another one from a different theme and so far have not had any problems...The only minor thing was I had to go back into winterboard and re-check to make sure all the items you want are checked.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    ill have to post the widgets later this evening i dont have my laptop with me im in skool....and as far as the status bar i got it from cydia under clear status bar but it doesnt stay
    Awesome, thanks. I'd love to have those widgets; it does put the theme together and give it more of a Windows look.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter3gs View Post
    So I've read this entire thread page by page and I would really like to use this theme but I'm afraid I don't know a s much as I should to make it work. Afraid I'll mess it up. And does a theme this intricate make the phone slower?
    It doesn't make it slower. It's just a graphical change. I mean, ideally with SpringJumps, you would think it makes it slower, but it barely uses any memory, so it's unnoticeable. Just follow the instructions step by step and you'll do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kougar View Post
    If anyone has posted this info I apologize, but I found out how to fix the disappearing statusbar...I replaced the info.plist file with another one from a different theme and so far have not had any problems...The only minor thing was I had to go back into winterboard and re-check to make sure all the items you want are checked.
    I don't think the information was posted. Although, can you explain what you replaced in info.plist to keep the status bar? I'm sure some people will find it useful.
    Last edited by iMalinko; 2009-10-19 at 08:48 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iMalinko For This Useful Post:

Hunter3gs (2009-10-19)

Well some of us have been having problems with the statusbar disappearing. I didn't replace anything in the info.plist, just took one from another theme and SSH'ed it overwriting the existing one in the theme directory then went into Winterboard and made sure everything was checked that I wanted. Nothing hard.

Ok this is what I'm talking about. I don't know anything about how to do this. So I download the file to my computer correct? Not from my phone. Do I SSH it to my phone somehow? Someone help this newb

I'm jailbroken with blackra1n on a widows vista 3.1.2 firmware iPhone 3gs

im going to put my edits to this theme as i have it on my phone in a folder and upload it to here....all credits go to ebl and the creator to the other widgets im using

Ok so I'm at this step

"SSH the "Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk" folder to /User/Library/SpringBack"

and I cant locate SpringBack. I know i installed it.

It just goes User/Library/ (no Springback)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

U have to make a backup in springback for it to show up in user/library

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok so I'm at this step

"SSH the "Winodws 7 Ultimate.spbk" folder to /User/Library/SpringBack"

and I cant locate SpringBack. I know i installed it.

It just goes User/Library/ (no Springback)
    Launch the application first and then check, it'll create a folder.

Dude what is the name of that icon mover app? where you can move multiple icons at a time. Cause, I guess it goes without saying all of these little invisible icons are going to be placed over the backgrounds correct? I mean if im wrong here someone help me out. I dont know how i should set up all the invis icons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dude what is the name of that icon mover app? where you can move multiple icons at a time. Cause, I guess it goes without saying all of these little invisible icons are going to be placed over the backgrounds correct? I mean if im wrong here someone help me out. I dont know how i should set up all the invis icons
    Personally, you should turn the theme off and then move the icons you can see. Don't worry about the blank icons. Follow the Example Page 0 and Example Page 1 (and so on) pictures and make sure those icons are in place (let the blanks move around where, then delete after). Create 100 blanks and then move the icons accordingly, then turn the theme on; everything will be in its place.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast