Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Red Slickness

Default [Release] Red Slickness

^^^click to see big preview

hey modmyi, this is my first theme, so please comment on it after u have tried it out, because i think it looks a lot better on the ipod even if u have never commented b4 i wanna kno wat u think

i based this off of wannabanna08's (from touchfans) sparkboard theme layout, i loved that theme and decided to base this off of it, so yay for him lol

do not use this or redistribute without asking me, thanks.

DOWNLOAD-filefactory
    mirrorDOWNLOAD-Ultrashare

enjoy, PhanaticD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -redthumb.jpg  
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2009-10-12 at 08:59 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

deenice (2009-10-19), tiamo25 (2009-10-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Welcome to MMi,
    Thanks for sharing your theme with us. Looks great, but the download link doesn't seem to work ((loads page)) can't find it on the page, I may be missing it.

its at the bottom of the page

this is beautiful!!!but i cant seem to dl it.can you post a mirror maybe?

lol i dont get why ppl having a problem downloading it, filefactory is just full of ads, the download button is at the bottom of the page. either way i put it on ultrashare which should be easier =]

i ws finally able to download it but i think there was something wrong with the instructions.i think you forget to mention to install the "five icon dock".

geez how do u notice that lol well either way its kinda self explanatory u gotta do that...

Thanks

Very nice.....Thanks PhanaticD

i installed everything ok and it truly is wonderful but there seems to be just 1 problem. the BG for the categories folder for media, apps etc... doesnt change to the supposed BG when i open them. it stays the same as the home BG. i have a 3g itouch. could that be the problem?

also is there a way to change the BG for the search page?

i dont think there is.. u could look it up but i dont think so,sorry bout that it annoys me too, and to get the background on categories u gotta hit the little "i" in the corner and switch on "use background.png"

got it!!! the "i" worked.didnt know thats what it was for:-) ill try to research for a way to change the search BG and if i find something ill post it here. thanks again for this wonderful theme!

yuppp, glad someones using it