Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LA Dodgers Theme

Default LA Dodgers Theme
    I have combined several themes and bundles to create this theme for die hard Dodger fans like myself. There are several theme files in the main folder (Dodgers Theme) all of which I am currently using through Winterboard to make this thing work. Its important to have iVillain and the Weather theme files under the rest and the Weather theme file must be on top of the iVillain theme to work properly. Now if your familiar with the iVillain theme your aware that you have to adjust the "config me" file located in the weather theme folder to make it reflect your local weather (instructions to do this can be found in the forums).

Enjoy!

Click Here to Download!

Click Here to Download!
    Last edited by GoDodgerz; 2009-10-11 at 07:37 PM.

This looks nice!

Did u get permission to use the ielegance icons though?

Honestly I had no idea I had to... my apologies to everyone if I stepped on anyone's toes. I in no way take credit for anyone else's hard work... and give both of these gentleman who created iElegance and iVillain all the credit in the world. I simply posted my modified theme I personally have tinkered with so that all those Dodger fans can enjoy along with me.

How about those Dodgers! On our way to the NLCS!
    Last edited by GoDodgerz; 2009-10-11 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost