Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Resident Evil Theme

You doing great be patient, i saw another windows 7 theme, however the thing with windows 7 theme they will all look similar in a way. Great job tho on ur iSeven Preview...

Yea, one of my goals is to make the theme different and more friendly to the iphone/ipod touches features, it would be awesome if you could help out, because as iSeven is against the other theme, added help and creativity would make it, not only come out fast but look better and more unique. Lockscreen will be out in a few days, i hope you see it and maybe you will think about helping out

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    Yea, one of my goals is to make the theme different and more friendly to the iphone/ipod touches features, it would be awesome if you could help out, because as iSeven is against the other theme, added help and creativity would make it, not only come out fast but look better and more unique. Lockscreen will be out in a few days, i hope you see it and maybe you will think about helping out
    alright lets see the lock screen

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

very nice! theme. thnx
    Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-10-09 at 03:09 AM.

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN View Post
    very nice! theme. thnx
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN's Avatar
    Thanks

hey tryed out ure theme and is it me or the calcutor in lanscape is off
    Last edited by 1SLaMNiSsANTiTaN; 2009-10-27 at 10:27 AM.

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"

hey can u make more icons plz like zombies live

Last edited by michaelnazarius; 2009-10-10 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey i love your theme but i cant seem to get it on my phone, i put it on through cyberduck but it didnt work. helpz =]

This theme rocks!

It's different (better) than what the pictures are in the beginning of this thread. More like this.

Where can I get ahold of the icons so I can correct the rest of the icons that didn't swap over?

[EDIT]: Nevermind, was able to pull the theme off the phone using iPhoneBrowser 1.93, and the psd is in there Thanks!
    Last edited by Spanishearl; 2009-12-03 at 10:11 PM.

Exclamation Download Mirror is off
    Hey Can somebody tell me how I can get the Files for this theme because the Site from which I should download it is not responding or i'm too silly to fix it.

And since the author for this theme seems dead for 2+ months now it would be nice if someone could upload this theme to rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile or any other FREE Hosting Site.

Good Night, good Fight

Battousai124

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai124 View Post
    Hey Can somebody tell me how I can get the Files for this theme because the Site from which I should download it is not responding or i'm too silly to fix it.

And since the author for this theme seems dead for 2+ months now it would be nice if someone could upload this theme to rapidshare, megaupload, hotfile or any other FREE Hosting Site.

Good Night, good Fight

Battousai124
    You'll find this theme in the themes section of Cydia. I believe I found it in the Themes - Complete area, although it's not quite complete. I'm currently working on rebuilding a new theme directed at making the phone look as if you are an Umbrella Employee rather than it being too game like. Once it's complete (75% currently), I'll upload it, and then it'll be available for download through Cydia.

hi there how do i down load cant find any link ?

Does anyone have the zip file for this I really would like it. It looks really cool thank you

Nice theme, i love resident evil
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanishearl View Post
    You'll find this theme in the themes section of Cydia. I believe I found it in the Themes - Complete area, although it's not quite complete. I'm currently working on rebuilding a new theme directed at making the phone look as if you are an Umbrella Employee rather than it being too game like. Once it's complete (75% currently), I'll upload it, and then it'll be available for download through Cydia.
    The theme on Cydia, with respectfully the same name is not the one pictured in the screen shot.

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

Surprisingly good for a game-themed..uh..theme. I like how the combined use of black and red creates a really sleek feel. This theme is something that someone who's never heard of Resident's Evil would consider getting. Great work!

i m back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12