Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preview]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy [preview]
    been hard at work all day today, just re-vamping the ole phone setup. and i've hit a snag! i'm using the clock screen from cydia, and in that package it says "when using clock screen the user can use their own background. but not when using clock and weather screen" so i opted to not use the weather icon and i could not set my own background, the only way i could find to apply the background i have on now was to manually SSH my phone and insert it in the file myself, and that will be a big pain in the future!

anyone else got this problem?

thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0081.png  

What theme are u using? It looks super awesome bad *** imbalol?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The dock looks like the one from a text based theme, DAMINO, as well as the dock icons as well. I built a theme off of that as well.

Not sure what the main icons are, though I REALLY like them. Anyone have a link to those by chance?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the icons i used are from the Token pack, you can get them here on modmyi in the themes section, BUT! you will have to re-name and resize them all to 45x45 and pick appropriate ones for what apps you have. as for the dock i believe i got it from the Saurik or you could be right (long time ago) and it might be from the damino theme that comes with winterboard.

Black icons MINI #2 copy.zip

there i've put my set of icons, and four different versions of my dock (black and white mix ups) and the clock screen add-on. open the folder after unzipping and drop each folder into your var/stash/themes folder.
    if theres anything you guys can edit that makes it even cooler i'm all game for updates on this theme, thanks guys!

P.S! remember to rename the icons to whatever apps you have! they're named to suit mine.
    Last edited by kevinl; 2009-10-02 at 10:22 PM. Reason: forgot something.

You really don't need two clocks on the same screen. Also if you're going to have two black backgrounds at least make them match each other.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Nights View Post
    You really don't need two clocks on the same screen. Also if you're going to have two black backgrounds at least make them match each other.
    i usually put my name on the banner and not the carrier. REGARDLESS, i only see one background. where is this magical second background you speak of? is it the clock screen bar?

PS. i've edited the icons to make them stand out a bit more, put a drop shadow on them all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0082.png  

One is the dock from DAMINO and the other is behind widget.