Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Snow Lopeard - The fastest, most detailed Leopard theme yet.

dude, try to make something original, and put some nice quality hard work into, and people will stop hating on you. Most of the stuff you do aint that great, think outside the box, and you will be rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    dude, try to make something original, and put some nice quality hard work into, and people will stop hating on you. Most of the stuff you do aint that great, think outside the box, and you will be rewarded.
    Update:

I have made a more original expose.

Expose

sigh... still inside the box.... it doesn't even look good, since all of your shadows are overdramatic, try making the shadows smaller on everything and lower the opacity a little bit, atleast try and make it look natural

make the size of the shadow a lil bigger than everything else, so the shadow kind of disperses
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-10-03 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i think it looks good

stop hating and work on your windows theme
    Storm Shadow

ffs, i don't know how i come off over text but all i'm doing is giving constructive criticism, if you can't take that in order to make your theme the best it can be, you really shouldn't be a theme maker.

I acually agree with DJblue...

This theme has been made.
    It's not creative anymore as it's not HIS concept...he's just modding some things.

I, like most people here like creativity...so WOW us and maybe change around this whole theme to make ur own concept!

sorry wy, i didn't see victor made that comment >.>

How's this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -expose2.png  

but why is the finder circle thing look defferent than theothers?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    How's this.

thats much better just hope you can improve the status bar icons :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

leave wyndwarrior alone everybody pear didnt finish his theme and left so whats wrong with somebody finishing unfinished work

and good job on the 3.1.1 2g ipod touch jailbreak on windows wyndwarrior are you going to release it on modmyi?

Quote Originally Posted by stickman1000000 View Post
    leave wyndwarrior alone everybody pear didnt finish his theme and left so whats wrong with somebody finishing unfinished work

and good job on the 3.1.1 2g ipod touch jailbreak on windows wyndwarrior are you going to release it on modmyi?
    may i remind you that pear is still working on it, but is banned from MMi..

WOOPS, next time check your sources

@wynd: maybe call the topic Tweaked lopeard theme

Quote Originally Posted by snka View Post
    may i remind you that pear is still working on it, but is banned from MMi..

WOOPS, next time check your sources

@wynd: maybe call the topic Tweaked lopeard theme
    sorry
    anyway its pears fault he keeps getting banned

Yhea I would ask a mod if it would be possble to release it if you have OFMs permisson and not Pears because hes banned.

Quote Originally Posted by kmac1622 View Post
    Yhea I would ask a mod if it would be possble to release it if you have OFMs permisson and not Pears because hes banned.
    It is not OFM's work it is Pear's work. OFM has no say in whether this loPEARd theme gets released or not. Obviously Wynd has been collaborating with Pear on this release and if Pear says it is okay, then it is okay. The first post says that Wynd has to get permission from Pear first, and if Pear get's permission Wynd can release it. Simple as that.

"Snow Lopeard is comming soon, after I get permission from Pear-Phone to release it. If Pear-Phone does not allow this then it will have to be a private theme. "

This is what it says ^
    So there is no point in arguing about whether he is allowed or not allowed to release it. It is not up to you, it is not up to him, it is not up to the mods, or OFM

It is pear's theme
    Storm Shadow

Pear has almost given permission to release.

[ame=http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1883073&postcount=31]iPod touch Fans forum - View Single Post - [PREVIEW] Snow Lopeard - The fastest, most detailed Leopard theme yet.[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Birne aka Pear.phone View Post
    Nice work...

Guys.... I'm not like TheRealDuckie, who tried to kill one of the best themes ever because a few icons he stole from apple were used in it.

I didn't try to close OFM05 's thread even though he used my work and is giving his theme away to donaters only.

AND I WILL NOT TRY TO CLOSE THIS THREAD....

Because I think it's great that stuff get's improved all the time...

But please contact me before you release it.... email in PM

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE: My avatar is kinda personal

Have you contacted Pear? And if he does approve as the theme, is the theme ready to go or is there still work to be done?

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder77 View Post
    Have you contacted Pear? And if he does approve as the theme, is the theme ready to go or is there still work to be done?
    I still need to get the dashboard done.

is It Going Be Easy To Setup

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast