Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Preview Of Ferro Fabrications Custom Themes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Arrow Preview Of Ferro Fabrications Custom Themes
    Whats up fellow iPhone fiends,
    My name is Mike Ferro and I am somewhat of a newbie around here. Been a member for quite some time but never posted very much. Well, its about to change!

I have had an iPhone from the 2g all the way up through my current 32g 3GS. I remember back to when it was a status symbol to carry around an iPhone and couldn't pull the thing out without someone around me saying....OMG, is that an iPhone. Well with iPhones being sold at Walmart these days, I can't sneeze without hitting someone with an iPhone in their pocket. This has also been a huge complaint of many of my friends. They keep saying that they love their iPhone, but want to be unique once again and stand out in the masses. Well I have put some of my digital graphic design talents to use and answered their call. I started creating themes for myself as well as my friends unlike anything ever seen before. I started out with some popular bands, movies, sports...etc and then began creating custom themes of family members and all kinds of fun stuff. This way my friends could tell me what exactly they wanted and I could create them a 1 of a kind theme that only they had. Now anytime they are in a social setting, they pull out their iPhone, and it is completely unique once again.

Below I have attached examples of some of the themes I have created and took the screen shots directly off of my iPhone. Take a peak..............

If you are interested in having me create a custom theme for you, fee free to get in touch with me by emailing me at [email protected]. These themes usually take me many hours and at times depending on if I am using generic icons or if I have to create all custom icons, 1 theme can take me a day or two. You all out there are the best critics, please give me your feedback even if you think that my themes absolutely suck, I welcome the thoughts and opinions of my fellow friends on this forum. Thanks everyone.

Mike Ferro
    AKA
    Mikeebmf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -boondock-saints-main-screen.jpg  
    Last edited by mikeebmf; 2009-09-30 at 12:47 PM.

Default Gun Slider
    Thats a good looking Gun Slider. I think it looked better with my name on it

Petey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen-hitman.jpg   -lockscreen-gun-chick.jpg   -lockscreen-gsg5-chick.jpg   -lockscreen-laura-croft-2.jpg  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peteykirk For This Useful Post:

mikeebmf (2009-09-30)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Oh absolutely.....please understand, there are some things that I have sampled off of here such as generic icons and your AMAZING Gun slider Petey, by no means do I want to take credit for that. Actually, I really didn't make much on these themes at all, just did a lot of cutting out of pictures and placing in just the right way. Some icons I have created myself but if you notice on many, I am using the generic black icon that I found in the downloads section of this forum as a backround. I apologize Petey if you thought I was trying to take credit for your sweet slider in any way.

No its all good, I just wanted to let you know I noticed. Which if you think about it is a good thing, that means I looked at all your themes. :-) Anything to increase iphone status I'm all for. If it ever does come down to it sending a little credit my way would be appreciated but like I said its all good. Keep up the good work.

Petey

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is actually perfect. Honestly, I have had my laptop crash on me about 3 times now since I first downloaded all of the icons and sliders and what not off of this site. After doing a full system restore and losing all of my bookmarks and things, I have no idea who made some of the things that I use. It is perfect that you commented on this because I would love to give you credit for your awesome slider Petey. Also, if anyone knows who made the black bubble icons that I use from time to time as backgrounds of some of my icons such as on the Kurt Cobain Theme icons, please let me know because I would like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks again Petey

release the ufc theme... very clever icons... you should make an icon overlay to go with it as well