Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Landscape Beta

Thanks

Good luck. Hope you get a better laptop.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

iNSPIRED to be given reboot by November 04
    • Icon color changes
    • Template changes
    • More options
    • iPod Touch KATS and C-KATS

Note: The icon color change is necessary for upcoming mods. Application icons will now have the gray template that was used for utilities and utilities MIGHT use the green template (or white, not sure yet). Sorry for this inconvenience for those who were already making icons. This ISN'T FINAL YET. I might go for black with the application template. So in the meanwhile, refrain from making utility or application icons.

Games will REMAIN red.
    #eli7e revived me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

hanswurstMS (2009-11-09)

Note: The icon color change is necessary for upcoming mods. Application icons will now have the gray template that was used for utilities and utilities MIGHT use the green template (or white, not sure yet). Sorry for this inconvenience for those who were already making icons. This ISN'T FINAL YET. I might go for black with the application
    template. So in the meanwhile, refrain from making utility or application icons.

Games will REMAIN red.
    Okay, well then I wait making them until the final version is out...
    I dunno anyway how to make them
    Is there anyone with a GIMP-GUIDE bcuz I don't have PS, that'd be really nice!
    (@k.nitsua: Or will there be a Guide in the final Version?)

PS: AUSTIN YOU'RE THE MAN, MAN!

EDIT:
    Oh and could you please add the option to enable 24-hour-clock and translations for the theme in other languages like german, france or italian, bcuz I'm from Germany and -of course- understand everything, but I'd prefer my native language than english .
    If you could make this possible I'd be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very happy
    Last edited by hanswurstMS; 2009-11-09 at 03:47 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

continues to be my favorite theme of all time (at least until iNSPIRED OS is released). landscape is a bit cooler than portrait, but portrait is more convenient so I like it more. jw: why isn't the "home" button centered in the portrait version? I like its positioning here more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345