Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSeven (Preview)

Default iSeven (Preview)
    Revolutionary Windows 7 theme, made FOR the iphone/ipod
    Features that will be included:

Bosspaper! windows 7 feature that allows users to change their background and even have it rotating through a bunch of different ones.

The password lockscreen , kind of like sirtim.

Working time and date on bottom right corner

back to homepage springjump in righthand corner.

UI of music player, movie player, and The internet.

+ many more.

*please note most of these features are a work in progress so don't expect a beta the next week, but i will be updating this on "Almost" every new thing done.

So PLEASE comment it only takes a second and every comment helps keep this theme at the top easy to access, for all the new update. This also makes me work harder on the theme, if I know people appreciate my work. Because why spend hours and hours making a theme if no one will appreciate it?

Lets Hope this screen will hold you off for now...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -preview.png  
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-09-29 at 04:15 AM.

not bad
    already alot of windoes 7/vista themes so i expect something NEW

ohh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Ajblue7 (2009-09-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy Birthday...keep up the good work
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

Ajblue7 (2009-09-24)

Forgot to mention that I have noticed this and I am trying to put my own little touches on it like in the menu it doesn't look like a replica but i think it looks good. I am also trying to make it so it utilizes the iphone better, instead of being an emulating theme where you have to go out of the way to make it feel like the real pc version.

Lol, nice work
    Whoever finishes a respectable Windows 7 theme first will be the one I use as im themeless right now :/
    Storm Shadow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to victorliao For This Useful Post:

Ajblue7 (2009-09-24)

very nice theme mate..and happy birthday

hope this doesnt give much lag on my iphone

if i put many springjumps and iblanks, it cost too lag

anyway..great job mate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to carloqt For This Useful Post:

Ajblue7 (2009-09-24)

Happy Birthday! Stay at it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Ajblue7 (2009-09-24)

Thanks

Wow, I really have to make a new post picture, that green isn't a good rep of the theme, even thoug it wasn't bad done in 5mins before i had to leave.

ahh that better

Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-09-25 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Keep this thread alive big lockscreen update coming soon

wen is release any idea?

I might be releasing a beta to donators when i finish the main part of the theme, beta part should be done by 2weeks tops.

But i should be showing my lockscreen in about 3days
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-09-28 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

BTW..you took my idea with:

Working time and date on bottom right corner

back to homepage springjump in righthand corner.

All features that you can clearly see in my video ..lol..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvGGYWliCJg]YouTube - Windows 7 Ultimate (iPhone Theme)[/ame]

Um, I don't see how it is stealing ideas when on the original windows 7 theme for pc, these features are included even the back spring jump, The time isn't even working, because i don't know the code for html, and i can get someone to help and code it for me so... plus my date style is different. I have a whole bunch of stuff for the lockscreen, that is alot! different than yours, and weren't you suppose to put your beta out like a week ago?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    Um, I don't see how it is stealing ideas when on the original windows 7 theme for pc, these features are included even the back spring jump, The time isn't even working, because i don't know the code for html, and i can get someone to help and code it for me so... plus my date style is different. I have a whole bunch of stuff for the lockscreen, that is alot! different than yours, and weren't you suppose to put your beta out like a week ago?
    You are right..those ideas are Microsoft's BUT..I'm the only person who has incorporated SpringJumps with the "return to desktop"..and the time at the right bottom of the screen. I know that for a fact. I just think its funny that my ideas turned up on your theme. Its no biggie..no beef.

BTW: I was going to open my theme for beta (Non donations) but i have to fix acouple things.

Good luck buddy!

Thanks, and if your kind enough to let me grab the HTML file your using so i can modify it to look more like my example that would be awesome. I have like no experience in HTML coding as in coding the working time and date part.

Hey dude i was working on my theme and didnt finish it cuz i didnt feel like it... If you need help pm me. =]

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

ive quit on my theme window s7 theme cuz i sorta deleted it by mistake and then reinstalled windows 7 on my laptop
    so... if you want any help with any of it please pm me
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard