Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Leopard OS X Theme

Default My Leopard OS X Theme
    Here is my Leopard OS X Theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0223.png   -img_0222.png   -img_0224.png   -img_0225.png   -img_0226.png   -img_0227.png   -img_0228.png  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scsnow1 For This Useful Post:

nguyentrong (2009-10-29)

errrr....
    Storm Shadow

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Not bad try and add stacks to make it berter

5. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

scsnow1 (2009-09-24)

Work on the status bar carrier, signal bars, springboard icons and dock icons smaller. Your folder pages are looking nice, but they lack springjumps on the left size. Also it would be nice if you name each folder.
    Last edited by Late_Nights; 2009-09-24 at 12:00 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

scsnow1 (2009-09-24)

Thanks for the ideas Late_Nights I appreciate it. When you were talking about the folder pages not having springjumps on the left size? What were you meaning? Each folder is a springjump, and if you touch anywhere around the icons on the page it jumps back to page 0. Thanks again

Why's iChat green?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

victorliao (2009-09-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is a very clean theme. But if I were you, I would try to make the dashboard icons a bit bigger. They look like the dock icons. Make them look like WIDGETS. Now that would be cool

Oh, can can you change iChat icon to blue? Then this would be the perfect theme. I can give you a little help if you want. If you want, you can send me some of the dashboard icons and I'll try and give them a little jump in size

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iDCP For This Useful Post:

scsnow1 (2009-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by scsnow1 View Post
    Thanks for the ideas Late_Nights I appreciate it. When you were talking about the folder pages not having springjumps on the left size? What were you meaning? Each folder is a springjump, and if you touch anywhere around the icons on the page it jumps back to page 0. Thanks again
    I mean, you can put springjumps with custom made small icons on the left part of folders pages, instead of that empty space. Like this:

Also reformat the theme to use 6 icons rows at least, to have more space and a better looking overall feel.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

scsnow1 (2009-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Late_Nights View Post
    I mean, you can put springjumps with custom made small icons on the left part of folders pages, instead of that empty space. Like this:

Also reformat the theme to use 6 icons rows at least, to have more space and a better looking overall feel.
    Ok awesome I see what your meaning now. I'll work on some stuff maybe this weekend if not next week and see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    This is a very clean theme. But if I were you, I would try to make the dashboard icons a bit bigger. They look like the dock icons. Make them look like WIDGETS. Now that would be cool

Oh, can can you change iChat icon to blue? Then this would be the perfect theme. I can give you a little help if you want. If you want, you can send me some of the dashboard icons and I'll try and give them a little jump in size
    Yeah that would be great. I'll send them here this afternoon. I'll also look at changing the iChat icon to blue.
    Last edited by scsnow1; 2009-09-24 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost