Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preview] 新風

Got to admit I love the themes you have made but torn now with pogoplank and the way it works, what to do lol what to do

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Update:

Portrait and Landscape will be released simulataneously.

A screenshot of the theme WILL be released tomorrow, along with the new deadline.

For those of you (probably a lot of you) who are most likely complaining or going to complain about my inability to make my deadlines, it's a terrible habit of mine - but without the deadline, I most likely won't even work on it. Having that PUBLIC deadline is a motivator for myself to actually work on this bloody thing. It's not like I don't have the motivation, it's just knowing that there is a high amount of people who are looking forward to this is a STRONGER motivator.

So pardon the dust, but I'm workin' here =P
    #eli7e revived me

Take all the time you need. Beautiful themes like yours take time. A lot of time. I'm sure you respring'd your phone enough times in the process.

Looking forward to the preview! And even more for the release.

Keep it up!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Oh man, I'm excited to see what you have, loved both iNitsua and iNspired, hope this theme is just as good(I'm sure it will be )

Thanks

Updated teaser with new release date.

Reason behind postponement: Portrait version.

Anyone willing to try and translate the teaser's message? ^_^
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-10-26 at 05:46 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

One more week and four more days
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Does this theme use FiveIRows, Five Dock, or Five column? cause i want some theme that does use any of these so i can use the itunes app management feature.

Yes this means it's less Customizable, But i really like the management feature. I found a program that works with the FiveIROWS and stuff. but it's only for mac.

Thanks

You mean you're looking for a theme that DOESN'T use any of those tweaks?

Unfortunately, this theme uses FiveIRows, Five-Column SpringBoard, and Six Icon dock all at the same time for both Landscape and Portrait. Sorry to burst your bubble.

However, if you thought iNSPIRED was easy to install... the installation and customization of this theme will be SUPREMELY easy.
    #eli7e revived me

Does this mean iNSPIRE is pushed back also since this one was pushed back?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peterboi View Post
    Does this mean iNSPIRE is pushed back also since this one was pushed back?
    Unfortunately.
    #eli7e revived me

I still use iNSPIRE. i just wish theres a program that does the App Management and supports the "Five icons" tweaks on the PC. Theres one on the mac though...

Quote Originally Posted by peterboi View Post
    Does this theme use FiveIRows, Five Dock, or Five column? cause i want some theme that does use any of these so i can use the itunes app management feature.

Yes this means it's less Customizable, But i really like the management feature. I found a program that works with the FiveIROWS and stuff. but it's only for mac.
    what software is this? I am a mac and I would like to be able to manage my apps without the lag and hassle of doing it on the iPod

Movement - Arranging your iPhone apps shouldn't take all day
    Requires OSX 10.5 and Jailbreak
    Doesnt support Five Columns
    Last edited by peterboi; 2009-10-26 at 07:29 AM.

6 icon dock? o.o
    well i can wait
    so what about the icons? are they gonna be easy to make still lol

Quote Originally Posted by zero-x View Post
    6 icon dock? o.o
    well i can wait
    so what about the icons? are they gonna be easy to make still lol
    Your surprised theres a 6 icon dock? i found on cydia there a 7 and 8 icon docks too o.o

Thanks

This theme will focus on simplicity.

One of my main issues I had with iNSPIRED was how on some pages you needed apps and games to be placed in certain areas for the page to FALL together.

For instance, in iNSPIRED Landscape... the "Favorite Games" page needs to have at least 9 games to be placed on that page in order for the springjumps to be placed in the correct areas.

This theme will no longer have that problem. I don't want to give out too much information, but once you restore the springback file when you get the theme, the theme will be COMPLETELY in place and ready for you to place your icons on the appropriate pages without having to mess with the icons currently in place. This will be the case for both landscape and portrait.

This theme will also appease a wider demographic than my other themes. If you like a minimalistic theme, this is the theme for you. If you like your apps at a click of a button and don't care for the clutter, this is ALSO the theme for you. Want a professional subtle layout? You got that here. You want something to dazzle your friends with that has cool effects? I got you covered! Want a good portrait theme? You wish is granted. Want an awesome original landscape theme? HELLO, I'M K.NITSUA! Or are you like me, little indecisive - feeling landscape for a while, then feeling portrait next? You will LOVE me!

I guess third time really is the charm, huh.

And yes, icons will definitely be easy to make.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-10-26 at 07:43 AM.
    #eli7e revived me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    This theme will focus on simplicity.

One of my main issues I had with iNSPIRED was how on some pages you needed apps and games to be placed in certain areas for the page to FALL together.

For instance, in iNSPIRED Landscape... the "Favorite Games" page needs to have at least 9 games to be placed on that page in order for the springjumps to be placed in the correct areas.

This theme will no longer have that problem. I don't want to give out too much information, but once you restore the springback file when you get the theme, the theme will be COMPLETELY in place and ready for you to place your icons on the appropriate pages without having to mess with the icons currently in place. This will be the case for both landscape and portrait.

This theme will also appease a wider demographic than my other themes. If you like a minimalistic theme, this is the theme for you. If you like your apps at a click of a button and don't care for the clutter, this is ALSO the theme for you. Want a professional subtle layout? You got that here. You want something to dazzle your friends with that has cool effects? I got you covered! Want a good portrait theme? You wish is granted. Want an awesome original landscape theme? HELLO, I'M K.NITSUA! Or are you like me, little indecisive - feeling landscape for a while, then feeling portrait next? You will LOVE me!

I guess third time really is the charm, huh.

And yes, icons will definitely be easy to make.

Sounds to me like this theme is going to be very versatile and easily changeable...are you releasing multiple versions of the same theme? O.o or possibly a way to easily alternate between landscape and portrait? or am I just way off? LMAO

its 6:30 pm and theme still hasnt been released

Quote Originally Posted by stickman1000000 View Post
    its 6:30 pm and theme still hasnt been released
    If you look back just a little bit you'll see that he pushed the release back. He even talks about it on this page. It's not coming out today.

Default Translation
    忘れないでください 
    wasurenai de kudasai
    Please don't forget

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast