Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preview] 新風

Hey EBL you check out the new competition =) you might have got a headstart , but you better watch out a storms a brewin

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Wow....

Anyways, I'm hoping to go straight to a release candidate with this theme (no beta).

Expect a full UI on the date in the teaser as well.
    #eli7e revived me

Good for you knit, I would like to do that with all my other themes but because I don't have a iphone its hard for me to get the themes right for iphone too. If only another themer would help me out in his free time on the iphone part. Its only a few extra UI parts but i gotta make sure they look good.

I can only expect the best from the best.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

im gonna put a law down right now

you must release a theme before 1 day of showing a preview

hope they find a jailbreak for 3.1 on windows so i can use this theme
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

The teaser is driving me crazy bro! LMAO Love that stuff!

hey nit if you don't want to help me out in that message i sent you all you gotta do is say so brah.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    hey nit if you don't want to help me out in that message i sent you all you gotta do is say so brah.
    Eek! I want to, just a little overloaded at the moment. You're not the only one who has been PM-ing me for help with their theme - got requests from this forum as well as others.

I know it seems like I'm Superman, guys, and perhaps I am - but only in real life, not online =P

On a serious note, so I won't have to dig heavily through my nearly full PM inbox, can you resend all the information I need in one PM once again?

-----------
    Looking at the amount of views I've received so far for this thread...

Is the draw to this preview because of the cool image on the forum board? The japanese text? Or my name?

Just curious, so I know what I'm doing right.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-09-25 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

Is the draw to this preview because of the cool image on the forum board? The japanese text? Or my name?

I think its a bit of all 3 man you have gotten that good. Big props

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It was the simplicity of the jap character and your name that got me interested in this teaser. Personally, I preferred your first teaser image but the image you have now is still good. I cant wait till it comes out. Good luck.

I think this is the first time I've ever left a comment on another "theme creators" thread, and to be honest with you I'm not sure why I never have until now..?!?!

We "theme creators" get so caught up in our own work and creativity, trying to please ourselves, and those that appreciate our work, I think we forget about the extreme talent that a lot of other people possess within this community! it almost seems like there's a competition going on between us! sad, but true..and, to some degree I am guilty of this ...

So, from one "themer" to another, I just wanted to let u know that I think ur work is a true example of top quality, and inspired creativity! Keep doing what ur doing cus ur doing it well ...cheers!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-09-25), Li-ion (2009-09-25), mr.sparky (2009-10-02)

Thanks

^wow

*speechless*
    #eli7e revived me

i think its your cheap cologne

its great how everyone is squirming in their computer chairs waiting for more teasers of the theme.......includes me

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I think this is the first time I've ever left a comment on another "theme creators" thread, and to be honest with you I'm not sure why I never have until now..?!?!

We "theme creators" get so caught up in our own work and creativity, trying to please ourselves, and those that appreciate our work, I think we forget about the extreme talent that a lot of other people possess within this community! it almost seems like there's a competition going on between us! sad, but true..and, to some degree I am guilty of this ...

So, from one "themer" to another, I just wanted to let u know that I think ur work is a true example of top quality, and inspired creativity! Keep doing what ur doing cus ur doing it well ...cheers!
    ^legit.

Eek! I want to, just a little overloaded at the moment. You're not the only one who has been PM-ing me for help with their theme - got requests from this forum as well as others.

I know it seems like I'm Superman, guys, and perhaps I am - but only in real life, not online =P

On a serious note, so I won't have to dig heavily through my nearly full PM inbox, can you resend all the information I need in one PM once again?

-----------

Well, My mac says the literal translation of the two Kanji is MUSTACHE?
    But I doubt that.

As to K.Nitsua? I guess its just a username which means something to you...I doubt it has such a direct correlation between it and this theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H0CKEY View Post
    i think its your cheap cologne

its great how everyone is squirming in their computer chairs waiting for more teasers of the theme.......includes me
    Which scares me... I think the teasers are hyping the theme TOO much.

Just hope I can live up to people's expectations.
    #eli7e revived me

Which scares me... I think the teasers are hyping the theme TOO much.

Just hope I can live up to people's expectations.
    I don't think you ever haven't lived up to expectations, so i think you'll be fine

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I think it looks great!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LigerLuvr9210 View Post
    I don't think you ever haven't lived up to expectations, so i think you'll be fine
    Double negatives make me head spin...
    #eli7e revived me

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

-----------

i think it was the kanji that made me click on this theme (i love japanese, doing it for a gcse at high school :P) because i have never relli been interested in any of your other themes, they are good don't get me wrong but its just the way they are.
    if you can make a theme with out too many clicks to get the game section i will be using it. i say that because apple has made a good layout for the iphone OS but its a but blunt so it needs a little bit of touching up, spring jumps where ok for a little while but now its just a finger slide replacement that takes up screen space
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast