Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard Portrait

I followed your instruction twice and I couldn't get it working probably so I I'd it my own way

I don't need so many 0 and 7 cuts, and there are not enough 2 and 3s

ok i must be stupid or something... i dl the theme from the first post and it came out as a .rar right? well i try opeing it and nothing happens... i dl google docs and it says they dont support .rar files... i then found someone who posted the directions and i did receive that but i dont have the theme at all??? am i missing something?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    ok i must be stupid or something... i dl the theme from the first post and it came out as a .rar right? well i try opeing it and nothing happens... i dl google docs and it says they dont support .rar files... i then found someone who posted the directions and i did receive that but i dont have the theme at all??? am i missing something?
    You have to install winrar for .rar files just search winrar in google

4. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

toawkanavngthded (2009-09-25)

how do u make extra springjumps?

this is to make more springjumps.

How To get Multiple SpringJumps - iPhone Forum

also, i can't get a numerical battery with this theme unless its under 20%. is anyone else having the same problem? how can i fix this?
    Last edited by forgot2wipe; 2009-09-25 at 02:36 AM.

im still having trouble with this theme can anyone help me or make a video. thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just follow the instructions....

By the way, does anybody have any 3rd party mac icons? i dont like starring at the default app icons when i go to my folders.

The reason i don't have so many 2 3s is because when your on a finder page you just hit the red button to close it, but hey you can do what you want with it. Just saying your going to confuse who are trying to follow the instructions.

i did but it still messed up. the stack icon is still up even when put image only and resprung the page titles still show i also turned that off in springjumps. and there are two words for the "file and edit" pages for example preferences and settings winterboard twice same goes for app store cydia contacts notes and itunes. everything else is ok. i appreciate the help. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iDCP View Post
    Just follow the instructions....

By the way, does anybody have any 3rd party mac icons? i dont like starring at the default app icons when i go to my folders.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ated-3g-s.html

Use melech icons i think they will work with my theme. He made some for my leopard theme a while back but i lost them.

MJ23isback, post some pics and we'll see if we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ23isback View Post
    i did but it still messed up. the stack icon is still up even when put image only and resprung the page titles still show i also turned that off in springjumps. and there are two words for the "file and edit" pages for example preferences and settings winterboard twice same goes for app store cydia contacts notes and itunes. everything else is ok. i appreciate the help. thanks
    I hope I don't come off as an *****, but if you following the directions with will show up right.

Please do not use any mods from any other theme as it will make the theme come out wrong. That means no springboard mod or dock mod. I made this theme so when you respring everything lines up like on my phone. If you miss read or leave anything on that shouldn't be it will screw it up.

ALSO i didnt add this to the instructions but TURN PAGES OFF IN SPRINGJUMPS BEFORE YOU RESPRING!

And MJ23isback is isn't aim at you. Just addressing the same questions being asked when people are clearly not reading. Not saying you wasn't

That's pretty bad. Did you have any webclips before installing this theme? are you sure you copy every file. Cuz it seems way off

i had the folder but i dont know what it was so when i copied it i hit overwrite. i gonna try it over one more time

Also it seems like you might have another info.plst on... Because the labels under the icons should not appear. do yo u have supreme preferences on?

ummm... i dont think so i dont know what supreme preferences are??

i had the folder but i dont know what it was so when i copied it i hit overwrite. i gonna try it over one more time
    Yeah just delete it and drop my folder in there. But like i said there is something else that is interfering because the app and dock labels shouldn't be showing at all. Make sure that in witerboard only the things i listed to check are checked.

ummm... i dont think so i dont know what supreme preferences are??
    Good don't worry about its since you don't need it.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-09-25 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok before you use springback can you name the apps you had on the homescreen i think this is the also a part i messed up

List of apps that you should have un-hidden
    Phone,iPod,Contacts,Stocks,YouTube,SMS,Mail,Safari ,Weather,Clock,iTunes,App Store,Notes,Photos,Camera,Maps,Settings and all the apps you download from my cydia list

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast