Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard Portrait

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have 3 problems, one is that the wifi is on top where it says File.

the other problem is where it says "slide to unlock" is way off to the right side

last problem is that the stacks are all bunched up, how do I fix that? i dont see stacks on settings

Last edited by youngplay; 2009-09-23 at 08:56 PM.

Default fail
    i open my winterboard and select the leopard theme and my iphone restart, nothappens, nothing icons, various icons blank.
    ;/
    i'm brazilian, my english is a half-mouth.

@ youngplay: for the stacks, go to settings and change the option form cascaded icons to image. as for the wifi, i'm also wondering how to remove that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forgot2wipe For This Useful Post:

rxbum (2009-10-26)

Great theme !! Thanks very much

I encounter couple of problems when I install the theme, first, for my icons are all off after I enable the theme

to solve this, simply line your icons up BEFORE you enable it (This icludes your dock icons, mine are off as well

you can also hide the Phone, Ipod, Messages, Photos icon because you will find them in your stack

other than that, nothing's wrong right now
    Last edited by Nutcracker33; 2009-09-24 at 03:12 AM.

The reason you guys are having trouble with the wifi bar is because i made my carrier for AT&T only you will need to change the name to what ever your carrier is.

No offense but, I really don't like this theme.

There is no visual feedback when you push a button. The whole theme is made up of a page overlay with invisible buttons. The Finder reflection on the dock is screwed up. The drop down menus are way too transparent. The lockscreen is an ugly slider, not a tap-to-login type lockscreen.

Also, refering to a cracked repo and cracked apps should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post

There is no visual feedback when you push a button. The whole theme is made up of a page overlay with invisible buttons. The Finder reflection on the dock is screwed up. The drop down menus are way too transparent. The lockscreen is an ugly slider, not a tap-to-login type lockscreen.

None taken... But understand that im not going to make a HTML lockscreen and slow this theme down for people who are not on 3GS. And as far as using crack apps... u just gonna have to get over it...like it or not more then half of the people use them...

and for the record the lock screen is not a slider...you should get your facts str8 before addressing your issues

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    None taken... But understand that im not going to make a HTML lockscreen and slow this theme down for people who are not on 3GS. And as far as using crack apps... u just gonna have to get over it...like it or not more then half of the people use them...

and for the record the lock screen is not a slider...you should get your facts str8 before addressing your issues
    Well, it dependes on whether you or not you put LeopardLock at the top or LeopardMain.

that is more of a not following directions problem

because if I'm not mistaken i clearly state the order of how things need to be

just a heads up you cannot make the dock visibly click-able due to the widget it page..sure i could make the dropdown menus do that, but again I did this theme in one day and we are only in the v1.2 of the theme...when i get time i will correct what needs to be fix.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I love this theme.

just one problem...

the stacks icon is still default, even with the stacks setting set to "image" and it doesnt blend in with theme at all. how do i make the stacks icon blank?

you need to add the folder called MobileStacks to the correct place and respring

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post

I love the theme, and so does everyone who's posted in this thread till now ^

He'll most likely make updates soon.

yo can you make a video how to set it up?

Best theme ever!
    Last edited by eniNg; 2009-09-24 at 05:39 PM.

ok i must be stupid or something... i dl the theme from the first post and it came out as a .rar right? well i try opeing it and nothing happens... i dl google docs and it says they dont support .rar files... i then found someone who posted the directions and i did receive that but i dont have the theme at all??? am i missing something?

When i installed the theme my ipod icon and wifi icon on the status bar stayed the same they didnt change and the wifi icon didnt move it stayed in its place

Last edited by eniNg; 2009-09-24 at 10:06 PM.

this is for people who is having problems with the theme

this is how I line up my icons to get the theme fully functional, I also did a lot of extra things, took me a hour to finally get them done.(like making extra Page 2 and Page 3 shortcuts, I dont know why there are so many Page 0 and 7s)

here is Page 0-7

hope this helps

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nutcracker33 For This Useful Post:

MJ23isback (2009-09-25)

page 7 are the HD Drive jump for all pages... and 0 are for the red fider button to close finder

You might want to take them down because it will end up confusing people since its wrong. Ill post a pics later.

Quote Originally Posted by eniNg View Post
    I don't know where you got that HD drive from since i didn't put that in for this theme.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-09-24 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast