Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard Portrait

ok i will do that, can anyone tell me where to start i dont know what an easy theme is what should i read to learn how is there something on this website?? if anyone can just run me through i would appreciate it aaaaallllllllloooooooottttttttt!!!!!

can't you just hook me up with your files to do it?

i know how to ssh n stuff i just need it for a windows 7 theme im making. Im a themer >.>
    Last edited by Ajblue7; 2009-09-19 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by dying2live900 View Post
    ok i will do that, can anyone tell me where to start i dont know what an easy theme is what should i read to learn how is there something on this website?? if anyone can just run me through i would appreciate it aaaaallllllllloooooooottttttttt!!!!!
    you might try looking on youtube that always helped me out alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajblue7 View Post
    can't you just hook me up with your files to do it?

i know how to ssh n stuff i just need it for a windows 7 theme im making. Im a themer >.>
    cant cuz i don't have them and i don't want to install supreme preferences to rip the file

how did you do the dropdown menu then?

great theme bro. just one this bothering me. i think i messed up, so on the page with applications and games, the only springjumps on the page go to page zero. shouldn't they go to page 5 and 6. how do i make extra springjumps to 5 and 6?

I think you messed up. I added them for page 5 and 6 . Make sure to install the files in Applications again. Hope that helps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

All of my drop down files are off. They don't fit in the box. Any help??!

Could someone show me exactly where to put the apps too. This has me mind boggled! pictures would really help!
    Last edited by whoadie; 2009-09-19 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

only reason it would be of would be if you didnt hide all the correct items.

Thanks

So I have to do it all over again? The iTunes and the cydia are not in the box just by a lil bit.

Will this work on the iPhone 2g??

Thanks

I think I see what's wrong the Macintosh HD icon isn't aligned at the top like yours, that's probably throwing everything else off, how do I fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    I think I see what's wrong the Macintosh HD icon isn't aligned at the top like yours, that's probably throwing everything else off, how do I fix that?
    No you don't have to do it again just make sure you that you hide all apps that you have that aren't Stock app or App from my list of cydia downloads. And then just you Springback and everything should be fine. If your on a 3GS hide the compass as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ofm05 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2009-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    No you don't have to do it again just make sure you that you hide all apps that you have that aren't Stock app or App from my list of cydia downloads. And then just you Springback and everything should be fine. If your on a 3GS hide the compass as well.
    Still not on line? That top row won't align right, the Macintosh HD app is down to far. I see the problem it's just can't find a solution.

did you have webclips before adding this theme? or any other springboard mod?

Thanks

did you have webclips before adding this theme? or any other springboard mod?
    I don't think I had any springboard mods cause I just jailbroke my phone. Webclips maybe idk. Do I need to change something?

go delete all webclips you had before. You do that by deleting the webclip folder. Then just drop the folder from my theme in there and it should work.

That has to be the problem since you have everything hidden. It can only be one of those 3 things.

will this work on the iphone 2g?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    will this work on the iphone 2g?
    Yes it will

Thanks

go delete all webclips you had before. You do that by deleting the webclip folder. Then just drop the folder from my theme in there and it should work.

That has to be the problem since you have everything hidden. It can only be one of those 3 things.
    I did that, still not aligned right? Idk what I'm doin wrong?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast