Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard Portrait

This is amazing - really great work - it's the first time I've used someone elses theme over my own in a long time!
    I have a few issues though and really think this theme is worth the effort to get everything right...I do realise though that you must have worked well hard and fast to get it out this quickly after those problems with your phone and then your laptop and losing all that data!

Firstly the settings icon doesn't have the correct spelling (an easy thing to miss!) - 'pERfrences' at the moment.

Aside from that I'm having some issues with getting it set up properly using the springback file you provided...I could just be forgetting to do something or doing something wrong but I've gone over your instructions a few times and can't work it out...I might be able to manually sort this out but thought you'd want to know.

None of the top drop down menus are working and the icons for them are appearing in the wrong places.
    I have a random 'page 8' icon in the middle of my dashboard screen - should I just remove that in springjumps app?
    'Page 3' seems to be missing entirely - you can just see the widgets behind it again.
    Also just a suggestion but it might be worth adding a springjumps section in the instructions you provided for people who haven't used them before or don't realise you have to turn them on?! - (I know it should be fairly obvious but just because I was trying to follow your instructions to the word I didn't turn them on and I've been using springjumps for a long time!)

I've attached a zip file with the carrier logo names for O2-UK users as I had to change the ATT carrier logo names to work for me so thought I may as well give you the file as it's your work anyway and then you can just add it to the theme for the next update.

I've also attached screenshots for the pages that aren't working right for your viewing!

Oh one more thing - are you going to be making a lock screen and some more UI images for this theme to complete the look and feel?

Thanks so much a for a great theme I hope my comments are useful!

Cheers,

Matt

EDIT: Ok most problems sorted out now. It seems that the springback file wasn't working because I'd forgotten to unhide winterboard in 'winterboard settings'.

I renamed the page 3 file in the blue wallpaper theme from 'page3' to 'Page3' - capitol 'P' being the change needed there. And now that's working fine.

And I just removed the page8 springjump in the springjumps app as it didn't seem to be doing anything - I enabled it in the first place cos it seemed to be present with the other springjumps in the applications folder you included.

So everything is set up properly now and looking great with regards to my springback problems before!

But..the badge for the appstore is completely covering the icon...is there a cure for this?!

New screenshot attached!

Sorry hope I'm not annoying you with all this just trying to iron everything out on my phone and try and help at the same time.

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo1.jpg   -photo2.jpg   -photo3.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mattPod; 2009-09-18 at 02:23 PM. Reason: incorrect info and one more question!

already finished the theme ^_^

but im kinda sad because its too slow on my iphone3G..

i know it will slow because of iblanks and springjump..

but its a very great theme..great work for this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default download excceeded
    can someone be kind enough to post the file in another file hosting server?i cant get to download from megaupload...

many thanks

Awesome !
    Thanks for the theme, just a little hard for a complet installation but very simple after

Good work !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0194.png   -img_0195.png   -img_0196.png   -img_0197.png   -img_0198.png   -img_0199.png   -img_0200.png   -img_0201.png  

-img_0202.png  
    Last edited by Dea-loC; 2009-09-18 at 03:38 PM.

Ok sorry to keep coming back with more issues but I can't believe I missed this one earlier! The calendar widget doesn't seem to be working properly - see image in my previous post - and also noticed it in Dea-loC's screenshots too. - There are no days or dates filling the right hand portion of the calendar widget.
    I've never used widgets on my phone before so don't have any experience with them and also don't have enough html/java knowledge to try and correct the issue myself playing around with other peoples calendar widgets so am hoping you will come up with a fix!

Hope I'm helping rather than hindering!

Quote Originally Posted by mattPod View Post
    Ok sorry to keep coming back with more issues but I can't believe I missed this one earlier! The calendar widget doesn't seem to be working properly - see image in my previous post - and also noticed it in Dea-loC's screenshots too. - There are no days or dates filling the right hand portion of the calendar widget.
    I've never used widgets on my phone before so don't have any experience with them and also don't have enough html/java knowledge to try and correct the issue myself playing around with other peoples calendar widgets so am hoping you will come up with a fix!

Hope I'm helping rather than hindering!
    Im looking into some of the issues right now. The calendar widgets should work, but ill check again

I found the problem with the calendar and i correct the typo on the icon I will be posting up a new link soon.
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-09-18 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Weather widget
    Hi.

had try to change "var locale" to my country which is singapore but it dosent work...

pls advise...

had another problem regarding the last page...is these icons suppose to b there or did i do something wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by BangaLa; 2009-09-18 at 06:18 PM.

The icons are in the correct places those are the icons that should be hidden because they will jump to other pages or overlap the other icons. Those where made for stacks only.

You will need to put your city code in var locale

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    how can i move the wifi icon and the simcard name on that right of the statusbar? please help!

EDIT: oh nevermind..i understand now..the carrier is for at&t only right?
    u can also make it to ur carrier also...

like for me, i m under Singtel...

so i created a folder "com.apple.SingTel_Sg" and rename the "Default_CARRIER_ATT" n "FSO_CARRIER_ATT" to my own carrier name...

u can find ur carried name in System/Library/Carrier Bundles

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    The icons are in the correct places those are the icons that should be hidden because they will jump to other pages or overlap the other icons. Those where made for stacks only.

You will need to put your city code in var locale
    hmmm...how do i hide them?

those icons are the same as those in the stack application..

i searched through SBsettings but cant seem to find the 4 applications...

u mean i replace my city code with "var locale"?
    Last edited by BangaLa; 2009-09-18 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The link has been updated with the new theme that fixes the problems

If you already have install the theme just replace Blue Snow Leopard Wallpaper and Also replace the Settings.png in the Icons folder. Also replace the old calendar with the one on this file.

Im looking into some of the issues right now. The calendar widgets should work, but ill check again

I found the problem with the calendar and i correct the typo on the icon I will be posting up a new link soon.
    The link has been updated with the new theme that fixes the problems

If you already have install the theme just replace Blue Snow Leopard Wallpaper and Also replace the Settings.png in the Icons folder. Also replace the old calendar with the one on this file.
    Thanks thats amazing I'll check it out now.

Quote Originally Posted by BangaLa View Post
    u can also make it to ur carrier also...

like for me, i m under Singtel...

so i created a folder "com.apple.SingTel_Sg" and rename the "Default_CARRIER_ATT" n "FSO_CARRIER_ATT" to my own carrier name...

u can find ur carried name in System/Library/Carrier Bundles

hmmm...how do i hide them?

those icons are the same as those in the stack application..

i searched through SBsettings but cant seem to find the 4 applications...

u mean i replace my city code with "var locale"?
    No
    Where it says var locale you will need to change what ever number i had in there to your city postal code/zip code

And you can't hide those icons with sbsettings that why i left them on page where you can't springjump too.

Um don't know if it was a personal "Preference", but you renamed the settings app 'Preference', not 'Preferences'.
    Pun intended...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No
    Where it says var locale you will need to change what ever number i had in there to your city postal code/zip code

And you can't hide those icons with sbsettings that why i left them on page where you can't springjump too.

okok...i got it figure it out from google... singapore dosent have a zip code..so juz replace it with 'singapore" solved my problem...

many thanks once again

i did that for a reason
    if i add a S it will be off the screen since i haven't mad a new psd. I'll be fixing that later when i have more time.

okok...i got it figure it out from google... singapore dosent have a zip code..so juz replace it with 'singapore" solved my problem...

many thanks once again
    no problem
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-09-18 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ofm05 For This Useful Post:

BangaLa (2009-09-18)

Oh ok cool beans.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Perfect!!
    everything is perfect now...

will b even better if a lockscreen can be made too..

current i mix ur theme with "mac osx" lockscreen...lol

but too bad i dosent know how to edit the picture to input my name in....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png   -img_0004.png  

I will be making a lockscreen very soon. Its going to be something like my Landscape leopard theme

Link has been updated again this fixes the Prefernces icon
    Last edited by ofm05; 2009-09-18 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

current i mix ur theme with "mac osx" lockscreen...lol

but too bad i dosent know how to edit the picture to input my name in....
    I'm using that lockscreen too...do you have photoshop or gimp? You just need to open the PSD provided with that lockscreen and edit the text of 'Your idevice' and 'your name here'.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mattPod View Post
    I'm using that lockscreen too...do you have photoshop or gimp? You just need to open the PSD provided with that lockscreen and edit the text of 'Your idevice' and 'your name here'.
    juz downloaded gimp but i do not know how to do it...can u advice me on how to do it?heehee

thanks

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast