Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Snow Leopard Portrait

This is gorgeous thanks!

urm; to make the wifiicons go away, ssh into the themes folder, than go to Folder or Bundles, dunno now, then "com.springboard" an then replace the wifi icons with blank icons, must be 19 or 20
    and to make the AT&T or iPod letters go away, download MakeItMine from Cydia and type in a space.

But now my question:
    My Lockscreen looks like this;http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1240/img0012f.png
    what do i have to do D:

Quote Originally Posted by Scripto View Post
    urm; to make the wifiicons go away, ssh into the themes folder, than go to Folder or Bundles, dunno now, then "com.springboard" an then replace the wifi icons with blank icons, must be 19 or 20
    and to make the AT&T or iPod letters go away, download MakeItMine from Cydia and type in a space.

But now my question:
    My Lockscreen looks like this;http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1240/img0012f.png
    what do i have to do D:

download slide to unlock killer in cydia to fix that problem.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yvang82 For This Useful Post:

rxbum (2009-11-02)

Yea itmnakes the Text go away, but not the black background where the Text is written on ):

This is amazing.
    Great theme.
    THANKS

thnks i love this theme!!!

how can i move the wifi signal logo to the proper place and make the carrier logo disappeared? i am using 3.1.2 2G firmware.

it is automatic for the wifi. it looks bad when you have no signal. theme is great follow the instructions it sets up great on a 2g. just back out of the theme if you want to change the stack

Default Help with Folders on iPhone 3G 3.1.2
    I am sure I'm missing something here. In my case, the Themes, Applications, etc. folders are located in a different path. To start I don't have a Root folder. Are there any alternate paths?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Still the best theme out!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First, allow me to congratulate you on a very nice theme.
    I recently bourght my first Iphone, and ofcourse jailbroke it right away, but untill now I havenīt been able to find a theme i really liked, but yours is great all over.

Now I signed up here to tell you that, and in hoping to get a little advice on setting up the theme.

I got almost everything right the first time I installed it, but 2 dropdown menus (File and Edit) is not working for me.

Actually, itīs like the menu bar is kinda faded, not like it looks in your screenshots in the release post.

I also have my carrier logo (3) displayed ontop of the text for the File dopdown menu.

And finally, I donīt get a WiFi icon, even tho Iīm connected to my network with full signal strenght.

In the hopes that you or some of the other users can help a n00b get this awesome theme working fully as intended.

Max.

Btw: I did read the entire thread twice, but none of the allready discussed solutions to problems seems to fix my problems.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

My phone messed up now I'm tryin to install the theme again, the stack icon when it opens it comes up in a big black box instead of the right way, and I have a folder for my page 1 spring jump. How do I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    My phone messed up now I'm tryin to install the theme again, the stack icon when it opens it comes up in a big black box instead of the right way, and I have a folder for my page 1 spring jump. How do I fix this?
    go to Settings - Stack - Always Show in Grid - OFF

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizave619 For This Useful Post:

whoadie (2009-11-28)

Default More blank icons?
    I need more of those blank icons to get all my apps in the right place. Is there any way to add some more to the springboard? Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

downlaod iblank in cydia
    and then open it and add how much u want

18. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Azhrei (2009-11-29)

Hmmm, I think I might try this out. I am currently using Sn0w Lopeard but it is not very practical due to most apps being portrait.
    iPad 16GB WiFi - Firmware 3.2 - Jailbroken
    Check me out on Twitter @MBywalec

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    downlaod iblank in cydia
    and then open it and add how much u want
    Thanks!

My mac hd icon and stuff are sitting to low they dont line up to the top of the screen. I turned off page titles and everything i should have nothing conflicting with the theme. If any any one knows how to fix this please share.

I fxied it i forgot sixrows
    Last edited by asterik; 2009-11-30 at 01:54 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Love it
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

how to you get stack cracked? there is no repo.sinfuliphone source

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast