Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    Yea I don't even think its a ram issue or anything though. Its not like the apps take longer to load. its just that it sort of jerks into the app when I open it.
    Same thing happens with mine and I've got a 3G S...IDK what's up, it does that even when it's unjailbroken.

Default I think I've found it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysmi29 View Post
    its cool man, i took the theme off, waiting for a fix, thanks for trying
    On/In springjumps (the "hide me" icon)it has and option to make the title page to show. turn it off

Bug Report:

1. The little bars that are part of the page overlays that color the text in the dock icons are slightly too short so you can see the discoloration on the 'd' and 'i' in media
    2. the 'More Apps' and 'More Games' icons have not been resized to fit the portrait theme and will overlap other themed icons they are next to

just not my taste but thanks!

The thread labels it as a beta.
    Is there another release of this theme coming?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

well i tried everything and it kept hiding several icons ph/mail and others so i uninstalled it

Hey guys, it's finally here and it's awesome. (Although the springback file just moved **** around for me? lol.) I set it up manually.
    I only have 2 questions.

1. Some icons like voice memos and compass are not icons of iNSPIRED for me? How can I fix this? And also some apps.. When I make an icon for em' wont change? I name the icon the same as the name of the app in the "Applications.pwn" folder with ssh? It works for most apps but not for a few.. Anyone knows what's up?

Thanks guys. <3

Dont use Voice Memos but on the 3g its called VoiceMemos

Default Need Icons
    I'm getting to that point to were I need Icons. This is a trail and error as of now.

Austin I am SOOOOOOOOO trying to wait on you.

If need be I will start making them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0239-1-.png   -img_0241-1-.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Guys, im sorry for making this kind of post but i really ned some help, i need some help, i need some people to join this website!

Its for getting free prizes, its not a scam since i already got an XboX live card for 12 months...

Just check this vid and check the description:

Theme related:
    about 4 days using this theme and theres no bugs for me... just want the .psd to be released but still its great.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-23 at 01:08 AM.

This is so weird.

I installed this theme completly..pretty easy...

But now all my icons arent alligned corectly. All icons are about 3 millameters down/left :S

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

@raptors: screenshot?
    #eli7e revived me

When will the PSD be released? My icons with no icons made looks weird

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    @raptors: screenshot?
    Hey Nitsua did it work or did u recieve it

Where can u see the exact name of the apps? So u know what to name ur icons?
    And also, how do u use bosspaper? It tells me to turn winterboard off? :S but then the theme dissapears.

Quote Originally Posted by Careface View Post
    Where can u see the exact name of the apps? So u know what to name ur icons?
    And also, how do u use bosspaper? It tells me to turn winterboard off? :S but then the theme dissapears.
    For the names either turn off the Inspired theme and look at the name below the icon or click on Poof and check there.

Bosspaper keep on winterboard, click on bosspaper, enable it thats it all you need to do is pick the folder with the wallpers you want to use and how long transitions.

One thing dont forget if you are using your own wallpapers you need to do some work on the bottom as it will hide the clock and date otherwise. K.nitsu has not yet set this theme up to work with bosspaper keeping that for ver 2.0

Well I started from scratch and got it installed. Looks great. Thanks Now I just have to tweak it to suit me.

Okay, thanks mate. So if i name the icons i made the same name as the titel of the apps in poof, the icon will work if i put it in the icon folder of the theme via ssh? 100% of the time?

Okay, thanks mate. So if i name the icons i made the same name as the titel of the apps in poof, the icon will work if i put it in the icon folder of the theme via ssh? 100% of the time?
    Yep should lol but it has to be excatly the same.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

Careface (2009-09-22)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Not necessarily the same title as in POOF.

The 100% correct source I use is SPOTLIGHT. Whatever the app is in SPOTLIGHT, that is the correct title for the icon .png

First I look at the app title in SpringBoard. Sometimes the title is too long and doesn't fully show (i.e. Resident Evil DEGENERATION) so I look it up in SPOTLIGHT and see what shows up.
    #eli7e revived me

22. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Careface (2009-09-22)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast