Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

Quote Originally Posted by jaysmi29 View Post
    just did that and still no go ;(
    Post a screenshot it might give someone another idea of whats up

You shouldn't have to set anything else but the beta. It worked that way for me

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome theme...thx for the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    Post a screenshot it might give someone another idea of whats up
    there's a screen shot posted up on page 6 of this thread
    Last edited by jaysmi29; 2009-09-19 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Jaysmi29 yur problem with the labels is really buggin me. I want to help but don't know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    Jaysmi29 yur problem with the labels is really buggin me. I want to help but don't know how.
    its cool man, i took the theme off, waiting for a fix, thanks for trying

Quote Originally Posted by jaysmi29 View Post
    its cool man, i took the theme off, waiting for a fix, thanks for trying
    I dont think this is something that k.nitsua will be able to fix. His theme SHOULD remove the icon label. If you still have them, try using saurik's theme "No (un)docked icon labels" and nothing else. If that doesnt work, it means there is something else that is over-riding winterboard's control of the labels, perhaps something from Cydia to change the font color. If you can find a package that does font modifying (other than font swap), remove it and see if that works. Otherwise if you want to use a theme like this, my recommendation would be to restore your iDevice, perhaps in your process to upgrade and re-jailbreak to OS 3.1 so you can kill two birds with one stone

nice theme!!!
    and do you know when the instructions for inspired portrait are coming out for ipod touch? i know its already in the theme, but im not so good at putting on themes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by permabound2 View Post
    nice theme!!!
    and do you know when the instructions for inspired portrait are coming out for ipod touch? i know its already in the theme, but im not so good at putting on themes.
    Well I already made sort of a guide for the setup for iPod Touch below i mean i was just showing that i got it to work on iPod Touch but you can use it as a guide of sorts. Also i posted it on Page 6 of the thread.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's the theme on iPod Touch 2g maybe a setup guide for you↓

how come all ur game and app icons are labeled?i have a lot of non labeled icons and it kinda ruin the theme

Last edited by reivenx; 2009-09-19 at 05:15 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Because every single app as to have an icon made for it. If it doesn't have an icon made for it then it stays looking the same. Either we have to make the icons ourselves for our apps or get K.Nit to do it, but I don't think he wants to sit there and make 1 million icons for apps.

K. Nitsua you are the ******* MAN!!
    I just installed this theme and its the best theme I've ever had BY FAR.
    I love showing all my non-jailbroken iPhone friends how good mine looks lol.
    2 things though man:

1.) Do you get a sort of lag when you open an app??
    2.) Is there a default template for your icons so everyone can make there own so we dont have to bug you?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

Is it possible mabye to get 24 hours clock instead of 12?

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    K. Nitsua you are the ******* MAN!!
    I just installed this theme and its the best theme I've ever had BY FAR.
    I love showing all my non-jailbroken iPhone friends how good mine looks lol.
    2 things though man:

1.) Do you get a sort of lag when you open an app??
    2.) Is there a default template for your icons so everyone can make there own so we dont have to bug you?
    I have a 3g and I get a lil lag but nothing crazy.
    He said he was going to release the psd on the next update slated for sept. 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by torrenegoshima View Post
    I have a 3g and I get a lil lag but nothing crazy.
    He said he was going to release the psd on the next update slated for sept. 23rd.
    Yea I don't even think its a ram issue or anything though. Its not like the apps take longer to load. its just that it sort of jerks into the app when I open it.
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

Hello all. First off, thank you K. Nitsua. This is an excellent theme that I will proudly portray on my iPhone and recommend it to those who are in need of the coolest theme available.

I have an iPhone 3GS (and I believe that Jaysmi29 has one, too) and I can't get rid of the icon labels as well. I've looked frantically to find a solution but nothing is available as of yet. I'm trying to find a solution myself.

I thought I had a temporary fix for some of the icons but I'm having difficulty with getting my method to work. I'm working on as I type. As soon as I get it to work, I will post instructions for those who are interested.
    Last edited by pianoman; 2009-09-20 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman View Post
    Hello all. First off, thank you K. Nitsua. This is an excellent theme that I will proudly portray on my iPhone and recommend it to those who are in need of the coolest theme available.

I have an iPhone 3GS (and I believe that Jaysmi29 has one, too) and I can't get rid of the icon labels as well. I've looked frantically to find a solution but nothing is available as of yet. I'm trying to find a solution myself.

I thought I had a temporary fix for some of the icons but I'm having difficulty with getting my method to work. I'm working on as I type. As soon as I get it to work, I will post instructions for those who are interested.
    If you both have a 3GS then it might be because of that. I don't know what your temporary fix is, but you could try using rename from Cydia and naming all of your applications ' ' and see if that works

I have a 3gs is my theme is fine. What do you guys have activated on your winterboard?

if you are talking some requests i have some.
    for the apps(green)
    Flashlight
    For the games(red)
    dungeon hunter
    defender chronicles
    bloons
    pandorum
    Dexter the game
    Drag racer : Perfect run
    warmen
    For the utilities(gray)
    swapmode

please and thank you.
    Last edited by Pinoykid; 2009-09-22 at 04:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone slidingmike's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, do have one bug to report, not in the theme but i do believe in the widget you are using. The clock and calendar icons disappear. Simple reboot restores them. But thats it. Do have a request tho. Can you change the message view thing to look different and more like the theme?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast