Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

My iPhone is a Part of Me DrAgNbOi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi k.nitsua, we know you are busy with the NeoStyle themes but can we have some news on iNSPIRED please? Thankyou very much for taking your free time to make these awsome themes!!

come on k.nitsua your killing me!! Im not trying to rush you or sound like an ******* but can you atleast give us an update of when your gonna release the update since you said you were going to release it yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Verruto View Post
    come on k.nitsua your killing me!! Im not trying to rush you or sound like an ******* but can you atleast give us an update of when your gonna release the update since you said you were going to release it yesterday?
    Woah yesterday? Wow, i didnt notice that. It used be the 4th for the release date but i guess he did give an update for when he can release it.. But at least that means hes trying to get it done but prob too busy with neostyle... Or real life haha. But im sure he'll have it released in a few days tops because he did actually change it from the 4th to the 11th and as dedicated as he is id doubt hed delay it another week... Itll prob b released this weekend when he has more time to work on it and when he does release it itll prob be worth the wait

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Okay guys....

I am practically done with NeoStyle and am just packaging and writing up instructions (which will primarily be the same instructions given to all my themes here on out - making this process easier).

I want to redo the graphics for iNSPIRED which is why I've been postponing the update. It will still maintain the same abstract feel, just not so cartoon-y and more sleek.

NeoStyle's mainstay is elegance... iNSPIRED's mainstay is art. Both themes will co-exist EQUALLY. I'm learning a lot of stuff with NeoStyle that I plan on bringing to the table with iNSPIRED.

So please pardon my dust as I take a step back and see the direction I'm taking. An update is coming, I'm not putting a date on it like before because as has been previously said - I never make them.

Just know that I'm in the final phases of NeoStyle; after which, iNSPIRED will receive the reboot it deserves.
    #eli7e revived me

I understand now. Im sure youve been busy with neostyle and it really paid off! I think i might just go with that now instead of this. I no the screenshots u have r good pics but mind posting a few more screenshots (once u release the update) so i can better compare the two themes. Oh and you said you removed the beta from Neostyle but this forum is still called "[release] iNspired potrait [B]beta[B]" r u removing the beta on the update for this and will this update (or neostyles) use bosspaper?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

u awesome

Thanks

Theme is being resumed on.

Collaborating with Zausser as we speak.
    #eli7e revived me

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

DrAgNbOi (2009-11-20), SnowLeo (2009-11-20), zausser (2009-11-20)

Any updates on when 2.0 will be finished...?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2009-11-27 at 03:29 AM.

when will the update be released?

Thanks

It's being worked on daily by myself and Zausser. No ETA though.
    #eli7e revived me

can we see priviews of what you have so far?

How do you delete the Mac-Citi icon. I've tried several times but it keeps reappearing. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luongo View Post
    can we see priviews of what you have so far?

As you can see, we don't have anything really finite. We have lots of ideas, but, like I said, nothing final. I think it's safe to say the dock is finalized"

Here is an idea we have, not sure whether this will make the final version or not...

Quote Originally Posted by blandv View Post
    How do you delete the Mac-Citi icon. I've tried several times but it keeps reappearing. Thanks in advance.
    You have to SSH into the phone and delete the webclip manually.
    #eli7e revived me

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

blandv (2009-11-29), SnowLeo (2009-11-29)

Omg! Austin youve done it again! You listened to most of the advice i gave you earlier and now it looks even more sleek and elegent than ever. You really took this amazing theme to the next level and i love it! The dock is definately better and im really lovin the widgets. Im sorry i ever got impatient with this theme cause if u can make it this much better then its worth twice the time i already waited. If i had any further even tiny suggestions i would offer them but this just completely satifies every tiny thing i wanted improved and so much more! I definatley like the colors and the background is just sexy (: Im curious to see how it turns out especially with the icons and whether you were able to include a music player/safari/keyboard/sbsettings/category pages UI as well (mayb even custom sounds if thats not to much to ask for). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NITSUA!
    p.s. Can u post pics of the lockscreen and icons so far?
    anyone know if overboard and smartscren work with this theme? I know overboard is supposed to work with winterboard themes but i was curious if it works with themea that use springjumps like this one and how they show up.(screnie would b nice)
    Edit: i actually have 2 tiny suggestions and a question. First is that i noticed in the 2nd screenshot i noticed the statusbar including the font was transparent but i think instead you should either make custom statusbar icons to match the theme and or just make a lighter background behind the font and make just a lighter colored font (grey or like light orange) with a nice shadow to stick out and possibly a nice sleek battery and wifi icon. The next suggestion adds on to the widgets u included. I abosultely love them but i suggest maybe like tick marks on the one by the calendar as well as a weather widget! (seems like you have room underneath the others... Empty box? Perfect place). My question then pertains to the second picture where the text for the commuication apps come up from it to launch them. Will this be the case with apps and games? Will there still be separate pages with icons? Because i have over 250 apps and it would ruin the theme for me if u got rid of having sepate pages with nice icons
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2009-11-29 at 08:32 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-11-29)

You have to SSH into the phone and delete the webclip manually.[/QUOTE]

Thanks that took care of it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

omfg austin.
    amazinf

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

As you can see, we don't have anything really finite. We have lots of ideas, but, like I said, nothing final. I think it's safe to say the dock is finalized"

Here is an idea we have, not sure whether this will make the final version or not...

You have to SSH into the phone and delete the webclip manually.
    can wait to see that.
    make it a final
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2009-11-30 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wow the new preview is amazinnggg!!
    great jjobbb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Omg! Austin youve done it again! You listened to most of the advice i gave you earlier and now it looks even more sleek and elegent than ever. You really took this amazing theme to the next level and i love it! The dock is definately better and im really lovin the widgets. Im sorry i ever got impatient with this theme cause if u can make it this much better then its worth twice the time i already waited. If i had any further even tiny suggestions i would offer them but this just completely satifies every tiny thing i wanted improved and so much more! I definatley like the colors and the background is just sexy (: Im curious to see how it turns out especially with the icons and whether you were able to include a music player/safari/keyboard/sbsettings/category pages UI as well (mayb even custom sounds if thats not to much to ask for). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NITSUA!
    p.s. Can u post pics of the lockscreen and icons so far?
    anyone know if overboard and smartscren work with this theme? I know overboard is supposed to work with winterboard themes but i was curious if it works with themea that use springjumps like this one and how they show up.(screnie would b nice)
    Edit: i actually have 2 tiny suggestions and a question. First is that i noticed in the 2nd screenshot i noticed the statusbar including the font was transparent but i think instead you should either make custom statusbar icons to match the theme and or just make a lighter background behind the font and make just a lighter colored font (grey or like light orange) with a nice shadow to stick out and possibly a nice sleek battery and wifi icon. The next suggestion adds on to the widgets u included. I abosultely love them but i suggest maybe like tick marks on the one by the calendar as well as a weather widget! (seems like you have room underneath the others... Empty box? Perfect place). My question then pertains to the second picture where the text for the commuication apps come up from it to launch them. Will this be the case with apps and games? Will there still be separate pages with icons? Because i have over 250 apps and it would ruin the theme for me if u got rid of having sepate pages with nice icons
    The purpose of this project is to create a visually "new" OS for the iPhone... hence, iNSPIRED OS.

With this premise, I will definitely skin as much as possible, even the battery icons and progress bar. Sounds will also be customized for this theme. This project is going to take a while so continue that great patience you have, lol.

As far as the other questions go, iNSPIRED OS will have new icons unfortunately, but they will be more user-friendly for customization (one template for ALL icons). The navigation will be similar to my other themes; however, this is also up for debate. I'm currently working on the base of the theme and then Zausser will pick it up and put his spin on it. Then I'll receive it back and work on it and the cycle continues until we are both satisfied with what we've accomplished. Having Zausser on this project is a tremendously relief for both of us as that will lessen the load one would normally have when creating a "full" theme.

I'm glad the theme so far has met your standards.
    #eli7e revived me

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

DrAgNbOi (2009-11-30), SnowLeo (2009-12-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Holy ****, are you kidding me? The preview looks so good I seriously cannot wait for the update.

looks good

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast