Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

NeoStyle, isn't that the japanese looking one from another thread? Anyway does anyone know how to make bosspaper work with this theme so that the theme doesn't use up memory whiling I'm using apps?

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy333 View Post
    NeoStyle, isn't that the japanese looking one from another thread? Anyway does anyone know how to make bosspaper work with this theme so that the theme doesn't use up memory whiling I'm using apps?
    As far as I know it does not rotate images when using apps so should not use memory

k.nitsua ur themes are so good. too bad i'd never use it, just not my style, too professional looking =P (if thats a bad thing?). the long icons are pretty dope though they my fav

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PhanaticD For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2009-10-22)

Is the next update gonna have amusic player UI? And will the $2 complete UI version be released with it? I think the background on the home page should be more 3d with like things actually coming out and more colors prob a darker blue. Weather widget and clock in the lockscreen would be awesome maybe even on the springboard( a nice transparent weather widget under the dock maybe? (theres room) also this theme is just so complete and awesome and i know you wanna keep it simple but maybe a darker gradient dock perhaps with realistic lighting based on the background. Also if you can inegrate the stausbar more with the actual color scheme and style that would be awesome. Then with the icons new colora would look awesome but possibly a nice soft gradient in the border along with more shadow and lighting would be pretty insane. If you could incorperate it somehow it would look nice to have maybe a little icon with the words in the dock (perhaps even create a special font or even picture tht has mayb an iphone as the "o" in comm. Something along those lines. If you can incorperate the new app "orbit" (expose for iphone) or a mod version of it into your theme it would be godly. I dont know why but i feel some sort of sidebar could be used for something... Cant think of what for... Maybe like A few apps the person wants to always be available on every screen with small custom inegrated icons for it.., i dont know.. Maybe weather in it... Maybe make it so theres a small arrow pointing at it to show/hide the sidebar (can be transparent too)

I would do anything for you to make a keyboard theme( perhaps even the ability to choose the colors as a mod)

SBSETtINGS THEME- PLEASE!! This would be the coolest thing ever to go with this theme.

-All of these are suggestions that would probably be leaning towards the complete UI version and i these suggestions are useful to you in some way because i just wanna help the best theme ever to be even better. Sorry if im acting like im critisizing your theme which im not at all becuase its so awesome and i just came up with a few things to make it even better.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Is the next update gonna have amusic player UI? And will the $2 complete UI version be released with it? I think the background on the home page should be more 3d with like things actually coming out and more colors prob a darker blue. Weather widget and clock in the lockscreen would be awesome maybe even on the springboard( a nice transparent weather widget under the dock maybe? (theres room) also this theme is just so complete and awesome and i know you wanna keep it simple but maybe a darker gradient dock perhaps with realistic lighting based on the background. Also if you can inegrate the stausbar more with the actual color scheme and style that would be awesome. Then with the icons new colora would look awesome but possibly a nice soft gradient in the border along with more shadow and lighting would be pretty insane. If you could incorperate it somehow it would look nice to have maybe a little icon with the words in the dock (perhaps even create a special font or even picture tht has mayb an iphone as the "o" in comm. Something along those lines. If you can incorperate the new app "orbit" (expose for iphone) or a mod version of it into your theme it would be godly. I dont know why but i feel some sort of sidebar could be used for something... Cant think of what for... Maybe like A few apps the person wants to always be available on every screen with small custom inegrated icons for it.., i dont know.. Maybe weather in it... Maybe make it so theres a small arrow pointing at it to show/hide the sidebar (can be transparent too)

I would do anything for you to make a keyboard theme( perhaps even the ability to choose the colors as a mod)

SBSETtINGS THEME- PLEASE!! This would be the coolest thing ever to go with this theme.

-All of these are suggestions that would probably be leaning towards the complete UI version and i these suggestions are useful to you in some way because i just wanna help the best theme ever to be even better. Sorry if im acting like im critisizing your theme which im not at all becuase its so awesome and i just came up with a few things to make it even better.
    I don't care consider this criticism at all. Thanks, I will definitely take some of these in consideration.

I really want to make a custom keyboard too....
    #eli7e revived me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-10-23)

Hey, Thanks for a great theme! ..Really looking forward to 2.0's release ..Will it still be today?

Are you still releasing 2.0 today? And good job on your themes so far. Ive used everyone that you created and there all awesome!

Thanks

Eek, didn't realize I didn't update this thread when I postponed NeoStyle.

No update today, guys. I'll have a better idea tomorrow when I'll update this theme.

Man, I need like a workshop of underpaid workers to keep these themes in line.
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

I'll work for you

Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Come on k.nitsua! You get people so ready for your themes and then last second postpone them Do you know if your gonna change the colors atleast?

Thanks

I didn't mean to postpone this one, I had postponed the other one and it pushed back this one consequentially.

I'll have a better idea by the end of the day of where I am with this theme.
    #eli7e revived me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-11-07)

Wow I just got this installed and I have to say I love it so far...

any tips on lowering memory usage?, whenever I want to play a game I have to shut off the theme to prevent crashing.. I have a 3g

I've seen "swapmode" but never tried it...does it work?
    If I was any help, please hit the thanks button...

Thanks

Swapmode works great but requires a springback restore when turning the theme back on again.

Theme status update tonight.
    #eli7e revived me

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

crzyital7404 (2009-11-06), DJ [email protected] (2009-11-07)

Smile I'm iNSPIRED !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Okay, so obviously you guys can see I kinda rushed this theme's release with the lockscreen being the way it is.

I'm hoping to update this quickly but I'm torn between having a tapper, slider, or down-swipe lockscreen.

So what do you guys think?
    - Tapper
    - Slider (Traditional)
    - Down-Swipe

Austin, love your work man! I've been browsing different forums (lurking) since i got my iPhone JB'd and i have seen and installed some of your work. I was so happy with this one that i just have to join the forum and say THANK YOU! for your hard work and outstanding beautiful theme.

Just got done installing the theme and may i say how clean and professional looking this is. I am going to keep it this way until you come out a new theme again.

Issues i had during install:
    1. icon 0-1 missing - open poof app and turn it to on
    2. theme missing from winterboard - this was stupidity on my part. forgot to copy the theme over. it took me one springback to realize it...duh!

Anyways, love the theme and THANK YOU again!!!

BTW, i love the glow of the slider once slide. I usually turned them clear but not with this one, i'm really digging the glow.

Are you still releasing the update today?

when are you updating this theme? im dying to make a ton of icons but i cant until you release it because of the color change
    Last edited by Verruto; 2009-11-08 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah nitsua any idea of when your gonna release this update? Cause ive waited a looong time for this update only for it to be postponed again, and im sure you have a legit reason to postpone it but can you at least tell us when youll be able to actually release it? today or tomarrow maybe?

You seem a little hostile towards someone who is putting a lot of time into something that is FREE for the community. I am sure he has a life outside of this, so why don't you be patient and give the guy a break?!
    Modding Addict

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JurisHP For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-20)

No i dont mean it like that at all. Im really sorry and i dont mean to look like an impatient selfish jerk. And i knows its not nitsuas fault for the delay but its just that this update was already postponed at least a month because nitsua needed a new computer part and this theme is just so awesome... Also when nitsua put the 4th as a set date and i understand that he needs to postpone it a little cause he cant get it dont but its unlike him not to at least say how much longer it will take him to to finish it up or at least say something if its gonna be more than like a couple days. I know hes working hard on this theme but i just want some reassurance that this update will be coming sometime in the near future.

yea im not trying to be like that its just he said hes gonna release an update on the 4th and its the 8th and i dont care if he waits a year to release it, i kinda just wanna know when he plans on doing it.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast