Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

iPhone? More like MyPhone grassho's Avatar
    Thanks

@ legion21 i did exactly what metaserph did and i tucked away messages app in categories, i only use bitesms (and tlert for quick replying,with popup blocker on)

Quote Originally Posted by legion21 View Post
    hmm could we get the BiteSMS app to have an icon like the regular messaging app. i prefer to use BiteSMS but it would be nice to have a nice icon that i could put in place of the regular messaging app
    Yep, here you go, posted in the icon thread for this theme

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4993563

Quote Originally Posted by singhandproud View Post
    Is there any way to get winterboard working on a JB'ed ipod 3.1.1???
    Mines working fine on 3.1.2. I used a custom firmware made with pwnage tool. I read somewhere that blackra1n breaks some apps in cydia *which defeats the purpose of jailbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by peterboi View Post
    Mines working fine on 3.1.2. I used a custom firmware made with pwnage tool. I read somewhere that blackra1n breaks some apps in cydia *which defeats the purpose of jailbreaking
    awesome i am seriously considering JBing 3.1.2 from 3.0 on my 1st gen. ipod touch and thats great news if winterboard works fine

but how are all of the the other cydia apps especially ones like SBsettings, springjumps, gpSPhone, ect.

If you could give any list of compatiblities for 3.1.2 that would be so helpful.

And nitsua.... whats the deal? can you give us some info on when your gonna releasing the next update, maybe update your first post?

I'm not seeing anything wrong with my Cydia apps.

Heres a list of what i use:
    ToneFXs
    AptBackup
    CyDelete
    Categories
    dtunes
    iFile
    Safari Download Manager
    SbSettings
    And everything you need for this theme (winterboard, wingglefree, springback, springjump.etc)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peterboi For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-10-17)

Does anyone know if that cool new app orbit ("expośe for iphone") works with this theme?

could anyone make an icon for the following:

1. More Utilities(for page6, because i have so many utilities installed and i dont know where should i put them)
    2. FiveiROW
    3. Lockdown
    4. More Net Apps(same as in iNITSUA, one of the beautiful theme before, that can be put on Page4)

Hope someone could make them..

Hey nitsua mind updating us on when you plan yo actually release v1.5?or even if you plan to at all??? Common i understand youve been outta commission for a hile but youve been back now for ahile and never even released any ingo about a new update, let alone the update itself

He posted on his other thread that he is trying to find a usable laptop.

Nice theme!!!, Ill be looking for this.

Guys, im making my first iphone/ipod theme, and i already made a layout for the icons of my theme, the problem is that i dont if theres a web page where i can get the app store icons...

If you guys can help me it would be really nice.

BTW, im sorry if this is not the right section to post this but i checked and i didnt see where it was good to post it... thanks

there was a site to get app icons from when i made icons
    but it doesnt work anymore
    at least for me...
    i think it was http://crossfire.nu/fusen/idb.php

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

iNSPIRED to be given reboot by November 04
    • Icon color changes
    • Template changes
    • More options
    • iPod Touch KATS and C-KATS

Note: The icon color change is necessary for upcoming mods. Application icons will now have the gray template that was used for utilities and utilities MIGHT use the green template (or white, not sure yet). Sorry for this inconvenience for those who were already making icons. This ISN'T FINAL YET. I might go for black with the application template. So in the meanwhile, refrain from making utility or application icons.

Games will REMAIN red.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-10-20 at 11:23 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

Nice! Updated screenshots?

November 4th!?!?! thats gonna be a loonnngg wait

I'm sure it'll be worth it, this is definitely the best theme overall in terms of aesthetics and utility, and it doesnt eat up RAM.

K., you said something very briefly about an NFL mod of this theme? Is that still going to be made? thank you

Hey K, suppose one of the people that installed landscape wants to go to portrait but didn't back up that infoplist thing...where could one find the original one?

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    iNSPIRED to be given reboot by November 04
    • Icon color changes
    • Template changes
    • More options
    • iPod Touch KATS and C-KATS

Note: The icon color change is necessary for upcoming mods. Application icons will now have the gray template that was used for utilities and utilities MIGHT use the green template (or white, not sure yet). Sorry for this inconvenience for those who were already making icons. This ISN'T FINAL YET. I might go for black with the application template. So in the meanwhile, refrain from making utility or application icons.

Games will REMAIN red.
    november 4th.... *sigh*... Will this be the complete UI version or will be even later yet?
    Whatever happened to version 1.5? Cant you release that to hold some people off til u release 2.0 on november 4th?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2009-10-21 at 04:14 AM.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    november 4th.... *sigh*... Will this be the complete UI version or will be even later yet?
    Whatever happened to version 1.5? Cant you release that to hold some people off til u release 2.0 on november 4th?
    I'll try. I JUST finished KATS for iPod Touch. To be honest, the reason for the November 4th date is because of my new theme "NeoStyle" is slated to be released on the 26th.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I'll try. I JUST finished KATS for iPod Touch. To be honest, the reason for the November 4th date is because of my new theme "NeoStyle" is slated to be released on the 26th.
    Wait your making a new theme?! Why didnt anyone tell me. Can someone put a link for the preview of NeoStyle. Is this theme going to be completely different from iNspired or will it be the full UI theme u were talking about making $2

But nitsua i really didnt mean it that way, u dont have to work extra hard to release a 1.5 version its just that between you waiting for the correct computer part and everything its really just been a long while since 1.3a BUT ITS NOT YOUR FAULT and please dont feel like you have to do this just for me. I also had no idea you were working on a new theme which i will definately check out and probably choose instead of this theme after seeing how much better this was from the iNitsua theme.

Just keep up the great work and i wont mind waiting a year for version 2.0, let alone a whole new theme!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Wait your making a new theme?! Why didnt anyone tell me. Can someone put a link for the preview of NeoStyle. Is this theme going to be completely different from iNspired or will it be the full UI theme u were talking about making $2

But nitsua i really didnt mean it that way, u dont have to work extra hard to release a 1.5 version its just that between you waiting for the correct computer part and everything its really just been a long while since 1.3a BUT ITS NOT YOUR FAULT and please dont feel like you have to do this just for me. I also had no idea you were working on a new theme which i will definately check out and probably choose instead of this theme after seeing how much better this was from the iNitsua theme.

Just keep up the great work and i wont mind waiting a year for version 2.0, let alone a whole new theme!

its a surprise theme, no screenies for NeoStyle.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast