Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

Quote Originally Posted by crzyital7404 View Post
    go into makeitmine and leave it blank and hit banner to clear it...

yay! im a green apple!! haha
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by crzyital7404 View Post
    go into makeitmine and leave it blank and hit banner to clear it...

yay! im a green apple!! haha
    Thanks for the help
    Last edited by swestphilly; 2009-09-29 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peterboi View Post
    I wouldn't pay for themes. imo. if you decide to make a PRO Edition its up to you. I'll just stick with the free one... if there is one.
    There will always be a free one.
    #eli7e revived me

Charge iPTF members only
    LOL
    Storm Shadow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    Charge iPTF members only
    LOL
    The members over there aren't bad. Just the staff.
    #eli7e revived me

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

HOT !!!

Lima and this Theme

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Update:

So today is my first day off of the week and is usually dedicated to my projects such as my themes. Unfortunately, as can be read in previous statement, my puppy decided to make a chew toy out of my laptop's power cord. I could buy a new one immediately but I much rather wait for the free one from Sony due to my one year warranty.

This will, unfortunately, push back my projected dates to at least a week.

There is some good news though, I managed to get my hands on an iPod Touch 2G - so I MYSELF will be providing those necessary files for KATS and C-KATS.

Also, BossPaper implementation is already ready to go. There will be at least 100 new icons. And mod options to complement your BossPaper tastes.

I have two iNSPIRED variations currently in the works: iNSPIRED NFL edition and iNSPIRED Gamer's edition. The NFL edition one is almost done as it is only a graphics replacement. It will only be in portrait as far as I know. The gamer's edition is going to take a little longer as it is more than just an AWESOME graphics replacement. It will also restructure the springjumps for more game pages and quicker access to those game pages. This theme will only be landscape. Expect release dates in the coming days.

So guys, I'm really hauling my tail here. Be patient with me in October.

Also, quick question: How would you guys feel about a "PRO" version in Cydia? Paid, of course (like $2 or less). I'm just curious, I guess. It would feature a complete UI, obviously, as well as anything I can think of to make it more tantilizing. Don't hate me, just asking.
    awesome cant wait for the game edition! This theme keeps getting better and better. But as for the pro.., nitsua sometimes you really do confuse me. First you make this super awesome theme that eeryone loves and so many people give you donations for. You however, being as nice as you are return all of these donations. And now you plan to make a plan to make a "PRO" version and charge some people for something awesome when they may or may not have wanted to donate. I am by no means "tantilizing" you and i myself would easily pay the $2. But nitsua please just think about it a little. Dont charge people for the "PRO" version because some people would really be missing out on areally cool theme if they dont want to pay it. However, there are and always will be many people who would love to donate (amounts significantly north of $2) even for the regular version of the theme! So if you want a little money for all the extra hard work youll put into a PRO version please dont feel guilty to accept donations from people who want to pay for this theme, because wouldnt it be a whole lot worse to have people miss out on PRO if they really wanted it but couldnt pay the $2? Maybe if you dont want to get too many donations then you could just only accept donations that were made for the PRO version and not the regular.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    awesome cant wait for the game edition! This theme keeps getting better and better. But as for the pro.., nitsua sometimes you really do confuse me. First you make this super awesome theme that eeryone loves and so many people give you donations for. You however, being as nice as you are return all of these donations. And now you plan to make a plan to make a "PRO" version and charge some people for something awesome when they may or may not have wanted to donate. I am by no means "tantilizing" you and i myself would easily pay the $2. But nitsua please just think about it a little. Dont charge people for the "PRO" version because some people would really be missing out on areally cool theme if they dont want to pay it. However, there are and always will be many people who would love to donate (amounts significantly north of $2) even for the regular version of the theme! So if you want a little money for all the extra hard work youll put into a PRO version please dont feel guilty to accept donations from people who want to pay for this theme, because wouldnt it be a whole lot worse to have people miss out on PRO if they really wanted it but couldnt pay the $2? Maybe if you dont want to get too many donations then you could just only accept donations that were made for the PRO version and not the regular.
    Exactly why I wanted to ask you guys. I was thinking only in Cydia with C-KATS will I charge for it. Manual installation in the forum will be free.

How does that sound? The money still won't go to me, most of it will be given to my host.
    #eli7e revived me

I would definitely pay for it..I would love to have all the UIs to match the theme, Personally I think you have a good idea to only charge for the Pro version, I would have been charging for everything if I was you lol, but that's just me, You're actually a nice person lol. I don't know if people realize how much work you really do to make these themes.. I was going crazy just making icons...
    If I was any help, please hit the thanks button...

I say you have every right in making a paid PRO version. The time you spend in making these Amazing themes for the community speaks for itself!

If someone can't appreciate the time, effort and talent that you have given to the community then.... Really!

GO FOR IT! You deserve some payback! I'll Purchase it without question!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I say you have every right in making a paid PRO version. The time you spend in making these Amazing themes for the community speaks for itself!

If someone can't appreciate the time, effort and talent that you have given to the community then.... Really!

GO FOR IT! You deserve some payback! I'll Purchase it without question!!!
    Couldn't have said it better, go for it Austin. For those of us that know your work it is a no brainer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-29)

I guess thats fine but it would be tht much easier to just accept donations from people who wanted to donate from the start... Youd end up getting more money and help those select few who just wouldnt want to pay for a theme and get still get the ultimate best theme [from Cydia]. (Yes i agree this is selfish and not like something id think of doing) but the donations would more than make up for the the $2 you plan to charge. By allowing donations you would let people pay what they personal think is a good price. For example someone might only want to pay $1 for the pro [from cydia] while another person can actually see all the hard work and effort put into it and pay you the $10+ you deserve for this. That way, youll end up with the $11+ you deserve for two instead of $4 and the person who only wanted to pay $1 can walk away happily with the pro from cydia feeling he paid a decent price in his opinion and the person that payed $10 can walk away feeling like he finally paid nitsua what you deserve and doesnt feel guilty for underpaying for something on behalf of all of your extra hard work that was put into making not only the best theme in existance but a complete UI ultimate version of it.

As for everyone who says he deserves to be paid (which i strongly agree upon) for this theme wouldnt you agree more that he should be paid more [/less] for the PRO, let alone the theme itself? Wouldnt you agree he deserves donations for the actual theme as well as the PRO version that is more than $2 (or just however much you think nitsua deserves for the theme) and not just a set price?
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2009-09-29 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Guys Awesome theme i just seem to have a problem i no ur suppose to only have pages 0-8 but everyime i respring or reboot it creates two extra pages with all blank icons and when i install an app it doesnt show i did everything in the installaton guide it says turn pages 0-9 off in springjumps but mine only says 0-8 if anyone can help that would be awesome thanx

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

I would play for a Complete iNSPIRED Pro theme without question

Ive been wanting a UI to match and with it coming from you......everyone should know it would be sweet

MAKE A PRO VERSION.......I, and many others will jump all over it at $2

-Compnerd88 (Logan)

Hey nitsua i was just wondering... Is it possible tht you could make it so that you could like have the landscape and portrait themes installed and put some sort of button you press to change it from one to the other or (this is prob more unlikesly) but could you make it so the theme changes from landscape to portrait and vise versa based on acceleramator [with a lock orientation button so you dont trigger it automatically]. I know you dont plan on anything like this but i was always wondering if it was possible. Because if you have both themes installed... Couldnt you just ssh the ability to switch from one to the other... Or just have it as a whole separate theme with both of the themes and whtever extra code? You know, like take the best most revolutionary theme an make it 5 more steps ahead of all the others. I something like this is definately a lot more difficult than i makr it sound, but i was just wondering if it was possible, with this or any theme.

hey...sorry if this question has been asked but,
    how will the layout of this theme look in itunes 9 (with the reorganizing apps)? will the springjumps show up? i'm just making sure, before i update to itunes 9. tia

I don't think FiveIRows can be used with the itunes app thing.

Quote Originally Posted by permabound2 View Post
    hey...sorry if this question has been asked but,
    how will the layout of this theme look in itunes 9 (with the reorganizing apps)? will the springjumps show up? i'm just making sure, before i update to itunes 9. tia
    Sorry but the feature to rearrange apps from itunes 9 is only compatible with 3.1 firmware an unless you jailbroke with 3.1 (in which case you cant even se winterboard because it hasnt been updated for 3.1 yet) then you cant even use that feature at all. At least this is from what i can tell, unless this feature on itunes 9 is working for you on 3.0 jailbreak?

Oh to add on what i have above, if you have not updated to itunes 9.0 you definately should and it does not affect your ipod/iphone or brick it or anything of the sorts. But iTunes 9 is awesome!! It has completely new UI it looks amazing especially itunes and the app store, highly recommended! However, as i said before (and i was disappointed myslef when i found out) but the ability to rearrange apps from itunes 9 only works for 3.1. Sorry bout that but hope i helped.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2009-10-01 at 09:33 PM.

Hope your computer gets fix soon. I wanna see the updated Categories and unlock screen.

Thanks

I hope to be back online and working by Tuesday. I try and release some stuff/information then.
    #eli7e revived me

i installed the them, but now i have around 10 pages with half of them empty and these icons at the end. how do i remove them and remove the blank pages?
    atm i hid them using poof, any other suggestion?
    preciated

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0020.png  

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast