Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNSPIRED Portrait Beta

any news on 1.5?
    If I was any help, please hit the thanks button...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crzyital7404 For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-09-27)

Icons moved to official app thread

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...-portrait.html
    Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-28 at 07:20 AM. Reason: icon fix

Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-28 at 07:22 AM.

Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-28 at 07:23 AM.

Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-28 at 07:25 AM.

Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-28 at 07:13 AM.

Last edited by LigerLuvr9210; 2009-09-28 at 07:14 AM.

Default Icon
    REQUESTED Icons

I will continue to Post "REQUEST" to this Post until I can no longer upload icons to this post.

Please remember this pg for your requested icons,

Aqua Moto Racing
    Beer Pong
    Real Soccer 2009
    10 Pin Shuffle
    Maze Finger
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Brick James; 2009-09-27 at 10:55 PM.

REQUESTED Category Icons

I will continue to Post "REQUEST" to this Post until I can no longer upload Category icons to this post.

Please remember this pg for your requested Category icons,

Aqua Moto Racing
    Beer Pong
    Real Soccer 2009
    10 Pin Shuffle
    Maze Finger
    Last edited by Brick James; 2009-09-27 at 10:55 PM.

Need help!! Having serious issues!! Almost rest twice! Nitsua i love your theme an its so awesome but im sorry to rainon your parade. I have the 1.3 version of ur theme installed on my ipod touch from cydia and all of the atuff setup except the arrangement of apps [not enabled in winterboard yet either). Then i was getting a couple apps from the app store, ********** [not illegally, already owned the app but wanted earlier version], and cydia. After getting a few apps from either source when i resprang before returned to the springboard, IT CRASHED!! It had started robooting oing from the apple logo to blank screen to apple logo with a white spinner. I was so pissed off cause i didnt want to reset an lose everying. So miraculously after about 4 days of trying every possible combination of buttons and waiting and charging/ not charging and plugging ino the cpmputer, my screen returned to life with mobilesubstrate saying springboard crashed. Thank god for
    mobile substrate!! I then unistalled one of the cydia apps i had downloaded resprang and it was working fine, that is until about 30 seconds ago. I had attempted to get that one ********** app again... And after respringing.... Well u get the point. After it happening twice i still cant single out your theme for any of this. I dont know if it is a coincidence witha bad file from cydia and ********** or something to do with all the blank icons set up and downloading an app. Or maybe even sbsettings with respringing after i got the app. Please help me!!! I dont wanna reset and i want tour theme!! If it does by miracle come back again should i unistall your theme before downloading any more apps? And if i do get everythinf back and enable your theme in winterboard and then get an app where will it go? Someone please help!! Any info u can give me will be helpful at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick James View Post
    REQUESTED Icons

I will continue to Post "REQUEST" to this Post until I can no longer upload icons to this post.

Please remember this pg for your requested icons,
    could you do a favor for people who might also want the apps but didnt necessarily request them, and put the app titles of the icon in your post? that way if someone needs an icon they can search the forum and your post will pop up. It will also help prevent repeated requests

Ok update. Mobile substrate just loaded in safe mode! Ok so now im just gonna uninstall the theme then exit safe mode right? Then i could judt get whatever apps then reinstall like 1.3a and just arrange the apps, dont get any more apps then enable the theme? Please help me out nitsua or anyone

I would try it without the theme and download what you want from cydia if it works fine for a couple of days then try the theme again that way you will know it is that causing the problem.

A BossPrefs grey icon please? Thanks
    Storm Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by victorliao View Post
    A BossPrefs grey icon please? Thanks
    could you upload a screenshot of something you would like to be in the icon? I can make it right now but i dont use it so i dont have an image for the icon

Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    I would try it without the theme and download what you want from cydia if it works fine for a couple of days then try the theme again that way you will know it is that causing the problem.
    Ok i unistalled the theme and exited safe mode and from what i could tell everything seems to be working fine. Ill take your advice and if everythings still good after a few days ill reinstall the theme. However once i install the theme and set it up and enable it in winterboard if i download an app from cydia or the app store where will it show up?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Ok i unistalled the theme and exited safe mode and from what i could tell everything seems to be working fine. Ill take your advice and if everythings still good after a few days ill reinstall the theme. However once i install the theme and set it up and enable it in winterboard if i download an app from cydia or the app store where will it show up?
    It will show up on one of your pages (think it is where the first space is) then you will just have to move it to the correct space.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

SnowLeo (2009-09-27)

Need help again!!! I thought everything was working fine but i tried downloading a free app from the app store and it gets like 3/4s of the way done installing but doesnt finish!!! Please help. Updates worked but i cant download new apps from the app store

Default Some icons..apps
    Here's the icons i made so far... i cant fit them all in one post so here is apps

AntiMoquito
    Backgrounds
    biteSMS
    Craigsphone
    Dimensions
    FedEx
    Flashlight
    iCam
    RockApp
    The Weather Channel
    UFC
    TomTom US - Canada
    WebMD
    Last edited by crzyital7404; 2009-09-27 at 09:56 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to crzyital7404 For This Useful Post:

LigerLuvr9210 (2009-09-27)

Default Icons.. Games
    Here's Games

Airport Mania
    Arkanoid
    Car Mania
    Distant Shore
    Drag Racer
    Duke3D
    Dungeon Hunter
    Family Guy
    Life
    Harbor Master
    IQ Booster
    Myst
    Pet Pals
    Snood
    WarMen
    Last edited by crzyital7404; 2009-09-27 at 09:58 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to crzyital7404 For This Useful Post:

Chalkhous (2009-09-30)

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast