Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, If you know how to ssh go to
    Var/Stash/Themes/GOC Pro weather+date

open the configureMe.js file

You will see the code and look for
    var updateinterval it will have minutes beside it. Change it to how often you want it to update.

You can use Ifile to do all of this too.

I ran 4.1 on my phone too, and didn't have issues with GOC.

Nvm, i see that there are problems with the docking...
    Last edited by Zephyer; 2011-02-12 at 10:19 AM.

Need help. Weather icons won't change. 3GS running 4.1. Thx

Although i'm waiting for the dock fix (4.2.1), i've got a small issue.
    When entering my pin (after slide) i see the original numbers, when i press my code.. the numbers i press show the image of the number form GOC Pro...?

I guess i've got something a bit mixed up somewhere, can anyone help me out?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
    Need help. Weather icons won't change. 3GS running 4.1. Thx
    Follow instructions on post 1 and instead of posting the code as instructed, put in your zip code if you are in the U.S. If you are in another country then the U.S. then check your code and make sure that you did not accidently delete something in the code line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyer View Post
    Although i'm waiting for the dock fix (4.2.1), i've got a small issue.
    When entering my pin (after slide) i see the original numbers, when i press my code.. the numbers i press show the image of the number form GOC Pro...?

I guess i've got something a bit mixed up somewhere, can anyone help me out?
    Toy has 5 themes to fix and update. He will get to the problems as soon as possible. He JUST got jailbroke on the new unthethered version. Please have patience and the fix will come, nagging (not you but continued posting of problems)will NOT speed anything up.

I just finished up beta of HD and PRO "SHOULD" be fixed this week if we do not encounter problems or issues.

Thank You
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-14 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

[email protected], i fully agree on the fact that we need to wait for the fixes.

I removed my question earlier stating that i read bout the problems with the docking.
    I haven't seen a known issue with my problem that i posted recently.
    Sorry to see that it's noted as nagging...
    I realy don't see it that way, but... if is't a known issue, i'll wait it out as well

Thanks for the reply [email protected], but still no good. My weather Icon and TWC Icon both will show the correct image. My widget will not and stays the same. Sucks!! I tried the Yahoo code and just my regular zip code and still no change. I also disabled 3G, and Wifi - re-booted and turned back on. Frustrating!! Any other ideas? Cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
    Thanks for the reply [email protected], but still no good. My weather Icon and TWC Icon both will show the correct image. My widget will not and stays the same. Sucks!! I tried the Yahoo code and just my regular zip code and still no change. I also disabled 3G, and Wifi - re-booted and turned back on. Frustrating!! Any other ideas? Cheers
    Golfnut, I would highly recommend that you hold on for a few days and allow us to update the theme and then just reinstall everything after a complete uninstall. If you have any personal mods then save those so that you can reaply.

You may have accidentally changed the code or deleted something critical and a reinstall will fix. Give us a few days and if the new update does not fix it, then let us know and we will look into it further.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

golfnut (2011-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by sndmiranda View Post
    These are the SSH folders that I found the above mentioned files:

G.O.C. Pro's Dock is located in two places:
    1) /Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme (filename is just Dock.png)
    2) /Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard (make sure this is renamed to SBDockBG.png)

**NOTE: You do NOT need to edit or replace the Dock.png in the first location that I listed. This can stay as ToyVan's default dock. I recommend that you leave it alone so that you have a backup should an error occur.**

Apple's Default dock:
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app (filename is SBDockBG.png)

What I did was simply save Apple's default SBDockBG.png to my computer and replaced the G.O.C. Pro's SBDockBG.png (in the location that I highlighted in bold) with the default dock and did a respring.

The wallpaper I used is just G.O.C. Pro's default home screen wallpaper. I understand that the wallpaper issue is very frustrating and I think I've found a workaround.

In 4.2.1 apple changed the location and filename of our homescreen wallpapers and lockscreen wallpapers. They used to be located in /private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard and the filename was HomeBackground.jpg (or LockBackground.jpg). This has changed and it's now located at /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard and the filename is now HomeBackground.cpbitmap.

The problem is that G.O.C. Pro's wallpaper addon is run by an html file called Wallpaper.html that creates a link to the pre 4.2.1 wallpaper location. That's no big deal I'll just create a link to the new cpbitmap location, right? Unfortunately because Apple changed the HomeBackground.jpg to HomeBackground.cpbitmap, you can no longer create a working link to the file within the url-- the screen just shows up blank. The workaround I've come up with is a bit tedious but with no obvious solution right now until ToyVan can come up with an idea and incorporate that into a future update, this will have to do for now.

Step 1) Locate the image that you want to use in your phone as your home screen background.
    Step 2) SSH to G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper.theme and save ToyVan's Wallpaper.html to your computer
    Step 3) Open Wallpaper.html with notepad or your preferred html editor.
    Step 4) Replace the background-image:url with the location of the desired image that you found in step 1
    Step 5) Save and exit.
    Step 6) SSH to G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper.theme and replace the default Wallpaper.html with your edited version.
    Step 7) Respring and you'll have a new home screen background.
    I personally just deleted the themes Dock image and the default dock icon took over and works fine, icons all in the proper place. now if only the shadow removal app would start working again, blah.
    Last edited by Harlow; 2011-02-15 at 09:04 PM.

Thanks

Default Update
    Just to keep everyone informed:

G.O.C. PRO Update 4.0 has been submitted to Cydia. Please back up ALL of your personal mods and changes in your .css and .html files. They will transfer back in. When the update is released and installed, it WILL replace ALL your folders and changes.

Keep checking Cydia for the update and enjoy!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-15)

As [email protected] just mentioned, I submitted the update that you've all been waiting for, and it will address all 4.2.1 issues and still supports devices on older firmware as well!

I will let u all know once it gets approved. Cheers!

I just got a new iPhone 4 (as had to hand back the work one) and purchased GOC HD theme (happy to do so again) but a couple of issues..

Have had a read through and tried a few different things but no go. Old phone was on iOS 4.1 and everything worked fine, now on 4.2.1

User background / wallpaper - still getting the black screen with question mark, is this fixable with winterboard theme priority or other? Whatever I have tried does not work

Second problem - for some reason both the camera and maps icons are not showing up

Current winterboard setup -

GOC HD user wallpaper
    GOC HD updates
    GOC HD glass dock
    GOC HD

Any help would be appreciated cheers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elektrobank View Post
    I just got a new iPhone 4 (as had to hand back the work one) and purchased GOC HD theme (happy to do so again) but a couple of issues..

Have had a read through and tried a few different things but no go. Old phone was on iOS 4.1 and everything worked fine, now on 4.2.1

User background / wallpaper - still getting the black screen with question mark, is this fixable with winterboard theme priority or other? Whatever I have tried does not work

Second problem - for some reason both the camera and maps icons are not showing up

Current winterboard setup -

GOC HD user wallpaper
    GOC HD updates
    GOC HD glass dock
    GOC HD

Any help would be appreciated cheers
    Please refer to the appropriate G.O.C. HD thread for answers. All your issues are fixed in the submitted 2.0 update and will be available as soon as cydia releases them.

Good Luck and enjoy

Default GOC PRO LIVE CLOck
    I am using Iphone 3gs on 4.2.1 via green poison untethered. i have GOC PRO and live clock in winterboard, the live clock works but its not an orb, when i check goc pro live clock it does nothing, i also clicked disable live clock then slid goc pro clock above still nothing i cannot get the live clock to work and be an orb at the same time!!!! any help????

Thanks

G.O.C. PRO update Ver. 4.0 is now available on Cydia!!!

Please backup your modifications prior to updating!!!

Enjoy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

elektrobank (2011-02-16)

How do you backup all files before updating? Do you mean backup on iTunes?! Sorry sort of a noob?

I have a issue with G.O.C HD_update 2.0. i recently updated and it erase
    all the icon in bundle and UIIMAGE folder instead of updating it. and i tried to reinstall but didnt work. is this problem only happening to me? and can anyone send me the updates icon so i could put it manually?

Thanks

To backup "your" changes and modifications. You create a folder on your desktop. SSH into the files or folders you altered and drag them to your newly created desk top folder.

This is the G.O.C. PRO thread. HD has it's own thread and your situation needs to be posted there.

REMEMBER: G.O.C. HD is for iPhone 4 ONLY. G. O. C. PRO is for iPhone 3Gs and older.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2011-02-16 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default G.O.C. Pro 4.0 updates, issues
    Just updated to the new 4.0 version. I noticed that two things so far.

1) Folders are now back to being the square default, instead of the rounded folders. Many icons are now back to being square, including many common ones (Facebook, for example).

2) GOC Pro User Wallpaper just gives me a black screen. I know people had come up with workarounds with 3.5 on iOS 4.2.1, but I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this same behavior.

Thanks

Please read post 1 of this thread completely for setup and order of themes in Winterboard.

Wallpaper is changed in the widget folder that you are using and there must be two copies...Wallpaper.png & [email protected]

Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast