Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Green Apple
    Thanks

Don't know about infindock, never used it. Do you have them lined up left to right in this order-
    Safari, Mail, Phone, Messages, Ipod

Oops, just read you are on a Ipod running 4.2. You will peobably just have to wait. I think 4.1 and below are the ones Toyvan has tested this theme for.
    Last edited by Duscarter; 2011-02-04 at 09:52 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

oh okay i can wait i guess

thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    oh okay i can wait i guess

thanks
    InfiniDock has problems with iOS 4.1.x if you are using templates. To get the same effects and use something that works use Iconoclasm, Shrink, and I also use FolderEnhancer. Do not have those problems anymore.

Sorry for bad news

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Default iphone 3gs 4.2.1 icon positions are wrong..
    i have the same issue with Colin, mine icons are all not in the correct place..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alvinosj View Post
    i have the same issue with Colin, mine icons are all not in the correct place..
    yes that is exactly what mine is like except with dfferent icons

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Missing GOC Pro Dock
    Yesterday I upgraded from JB 4.1 to JB 4.2.1 via GreenPois0n. I reinstalled all my Cydia apps, including G.O.C. Pro and Five Dock Icon. After all that, the GOC Dock will not appear. I'm stuck with the default IOS 4.0 Dock. I forgot to copy the order of my Winterboard, so this may be the issue, but I've tried every possible combination that I could come up with, and I'm not having any success.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas?

Toyvan or anyone please help!!!
    I just jailbroke my ipod touch 3rd gen on 4.2.1 and I was on of your very first customers when you made this theme. When Rock was still around lol
    I tried to reinstall the theme since it's on my account cause i purchased it through paypal. But for some reason, cydia says your theme can not be located? What is wrong with g.o.c pro? it is an awesome theme and i don't want to lose it because i paid for it with my own money

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Everyone have some patience!!! Give Toy a few days to review and get everything fixed with the new untethered jailbreak. Once he submits a release...THEN and ONLY then, start posting bugs. This is NOT going to be fixed overnight or in a few days. He has 5 themes to fix and will decide which to fix first.

Thank You

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

cwohayes (2011-02-08), jazeera (2011-02-07), toyvan (2011-02-09)

Another question I just thought of. Aren't the lock screen buttons supposed to be orbed also? I just did the GP jailbreak and I can't remember. Sad getting old...

Default Icon Dock
    Hey folks. I've read that a lot of people that are having trouble with the icon dock and not being able to align their icons with it. They always seem to be floating near the top of the dock. I've determined that this is how apple intended the dock to look now. Prior to 4.2.1, the old dock was designed so that the icons would be placed in the middle of the dock.png and I belive the dimensions of the dock.png was something like 390x92 (or something very similar). This has changed in 4.2.1 and now the dock (now known as SBDockBG.png) has been shortened. It's dimensions are now 390x45. I tried to adjust the G.O.C. dock to 390x45, however, the image just became smaller and distorted. The icons were too big for the adjusted G.O.C. dock and not only that, they still rested at the top of the dock. I took a look at Apple's default icon dock and noticed that the dock was intentionally designed so that the icons would rest at the top and the SBMask.png would create a reflection of the icons on the bottom of the dock. That is why if you try to raise the height of the SBDockBG.png to anything higher than 45, it would push all the icons to the top of the screen as it was making room for the dock icons to be placed at the top of the dock. With no obvious way around this other than possibly incorporating the dock with the background wallpaper as one image, i decided to replace G.O.C. Pro's SBDockBG.png with the default apple dock and I was pleased so far with how it turned out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sndmiranda For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2011-02-09)

All my devices are finally jailbroken on 4.2.1 ! YAYYYYY!!

Expect a BIG update to fix all of apple's mess very soon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sndmiranda View Post
    Hey folks. I've read that a lot of people that are having trouble with the icon dock and not being able to align their icons with it. They always seem to be floating near the top of the dock. I've determined that this is how apple intended the dock to look now. Prior to 4.2.1, the old dock was designed so that the icons would be placed in the middle of the dock.png and I belive the dimensions of the dock.png was something like 390x92 (or something very similar). This has changed in 4.2.1 and now the dock (now known as SBDockBG.png) has been shortened. It's dimensions are now 390x45. I tried to adjust the G.O.C. dock to 390x45, however, the image just became smaller and distorted. The icons were too big for the adjusted G.O.C. dock and not only that, they still rested at the top of the dock. I took a look at Apple's default icon dock and noticed that the dock was intentionally designed so that the icons would rest at the top and the SBMask.png would create a reflection of the icons on the bottom of the dock. That is why if you try to raise the height of the SBDockBG.png to anything higher than 45, it would push all the icons to the top of the screen as it was making room for the dock icons to be placed at the top of the dock. With no obvious way around this other than possibly incorporating the dock with the background wallpaper as one image, i decided to replace G.O.C. Pro's SBDockBG.png with the default apple dock and I was pleased so far with how it turned out.
    Thanks, sndmiranda,

I just upgraded to 4.2.1 on an iPhone 3GS, and I am also having the dock/icon alignment problem. (I'm also having problems with getting my home-screen wallpaper to show up at all with GOC-Pro... if anyone has any ideas, that will be my next problem to solve...) But, your solution seems like a good temporary work-around until a GOC-Pro update is released that addresses the dock/icon alignment issue. Could you tell us how you replaced G.O.C. Pro's SBDockBG.png with the default apple dock? Which SSH folders did you find GOC's & the default Apple's png file in? Could you also post your wallpaper file as well? Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I had the same problem with the home screen, but I was able to get around it by manually copying my screen into the G.O.C. Pro theme folder. For whatever reason (not sure if it was like this before), there are two different directories where GOC Pro is now. One is /var/stash/Themes.xIu12M/, and the other is under /Library/Themes.

I also think that there are a bunch of issues with Winterboard. I've tried installing other themes (like for the dialer) and they don't work at all on 4.2.1. Also, the No Icon Shadows - iBlank does not work now, so there is a bunch of stuff that 4.2.1 broke. Now I hear 4.3 is coming out Monday. Wonder if the Greenpois0n JB will work on it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Insiteful View Post
    Thanks, sndmiranda,

I just upgraded to 4.2.1 on an iPhone 3GS, and I am also having the dock/icon alignment problem. (I'm also having problems with getting my home-screen wallpaper to show up at all with GOC-Pro... if anyone has any ideas, that will be my next problem to solve...) But, your solution seems like a good temporary work-around until a GOC-Pro update is released that addresses the dock/icon alignment issue. Could you tell us how you replaced G.O.C. Pro's SBDockBG.png with the default apple dock? Which SSH folders did you find GOC's & the default Apple's png file in? Could you also post your wallpaper file as well? Thanks.
    These are the SSH folders that I found the above mentioned files:

G.O.C. Pro's Dock is located in two places:
    1) /Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme (filename is just Dock.png)
    2) /Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard (make sure this is renamed to SBDockBG.png)

**NOTE: You do NOT need to edit or replace the Dock.png in the first location that I listed. This can stay as ToyVan's default dock. I recommend that you leave it alone so that you have a backup should an error occur.**

Apple's Default dock:
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app (filename is SBDockBG.png)

What I did was simply save Apple's default SBDockBG.png to my computer and replaced the G.O.C. Pro's SBDockBG.png (in the location that I highlighted in bold) with the default dock and did a respring.

The wallpaper I used is just G.O.C. Pro's default home screen wallpaper. I understand that the wallpaper issue is very frustrating and I think I've found a workaround.

In 4.2.1 apple changed the location and filename of our homescreen wallpapers and lockscreen wallpapers. They used to be located in /private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard and the filename was HomeBackground.jpg (or LockBackground.jpg). This has changed and it's now located at /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard and the filename is now HomeBackground.cpbitmap.

The problem is that G.O.C. Pro's wallpaper addon is run by an html file called Wallpaper.html that creates a link to the pre 4.2.1 wallpaper location. That's no big deal I'll just create a link to the new cpbitmap location, right? Unfortunately because Apple changed the HomeBackground.jpg to HomeBackground.cpbitmap, you can no longer create a working link to the file within the url-- the screen just shows up blank. The workaround I've come up with is a bit tedious but with no obvious solution right now until ToyVan can come up with an idea and incorporate that into a future update, this will have to do for now.

Step 1) Locate the image that you want to use in your phone as your home screen background.
    Step 2) SSH to G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper.theme and save ToyVan's Wallpaper.html to your computer
    Step 3) Open Wallpaper.html with notepad or your preferred html editor.
    Step 4) Replace the background-image:url with the location of the desired image that you found in step 1
    Step 5) Save and exit.
    Step 6) SSH to G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper.theme and replace the default Wallpaper.html with your edited version.
    Step 7) Respring and you'll have a new home screen background.
    Last edited by sndmiranda; 2011-02-09 at 08:38 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sndmiranda For This Useful Post:

Duscarter (2011-02-11), Sphyncks (2011-02-10)

Is it only me or is it a known bug? My G.O.C pro Weather+Date doesn't work anymore. I've put the city code and I always get the New York temperature. My city code is CAXX0071. Please help. I have this problem since I update my iPhone 3 Gs to 4.2.1.

I finally fixed my problem I was editing the wrong file. Because as previously mentionned G.O.C. Pro is installed in 2 different folders. The right one is in /library/Theme.
    Last edited by Sphyncks; 2011-02-10 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Fixed my problem

Thanks

Thank you for that amazing info but could u post a link or download to the original dock or whatever

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    Thank you for that amazing info but could u post a link or download to the original dock or whatever
    It's two post above yours.

Great Theme! Q- Is it possible to change the weather widget to "The weather Channel Max"? This is the app I use for weather. Also the widget never changes and I did the wifi / 3g off and re-spring thing to get the correct image, but it still doesn't work. Weather always show sun & clouds even though it is raining. Any ideas, anyone?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfnut View Post
    Great Theme! Q- Is it possible to change the weather widget to "The weather Channel Max"? This is the app I use for weather. Also the widget never changes and I did the wifi / 3g off and re-spring thing to get the correct image, but it still doesn't work. Weather always show sun & clouds even though it is raining. Any ideas, anyone?
    It looks like you are running 3.1.2, like me, so you should have no issues with this great theme. I can't answer the question about the weather channel max.

Have you tried changing the interval on the weather widget? I changed mine to 10 minutes and it updates with no issues.

PS. Check out Golfshot GPS if you haven't yet. (suggestion based on your username)

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    It looks like you are running 3.1.2, like me, so you should have no issues with this great theme. I can't answer the question about the weather channel max.

Have you tried changing the interval on the weather widget? I changed mine to 10 minutes and it updates with no issues.

PS. Check out Golfshot GPS if you haven't yet. (suggestion based on your username)
    Thanks for the info, but I am actually running 4.1...No update on profile as of yet.

Page 98 of 105 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast