Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Arturp View Post
    You know how how u hav each app in orb form, do u hav that same app without the orb for such as **********?

^ i mean cydia or settings
    dock icons need to be created manually, and I'm no longer making them - I have made a few other options and have added them to the online database(link below)..and u can easily make your own with a little bit of photoshop skills

http://www.zumodrive.com/files#item=97696915

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ31 View Post
    New Lockscreen:

New Main Page:

What do you think?
    looks pretty sweet!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Been a while since I posted. Your theme was working perfectly, so there was no need to.

Restored my phone to 4.1 and had to jailbreak it again. How do I get your theme back on my phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Been a while since I posted. Your theme was working perfectly, so there was no need to.

Restored my phone to 4.1 and had to jailbreak it again. How do I get your theme back on my phone?

Open Cydia and reinstall. If u purchased via Rock previously then there will an option to 'transfer rock license' on the G.O.C. Pro main page..hope this helps

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Duscarter (2010-10-26)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I figured there had to be some way to do it. Can't wait to get your theme back on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I figured there had to be some way to do it. Can't wait to get your theme back on my phone.
    U bet! let me know if u have any problems

Default bosspaper fix
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We have found a temporary fix by modifying all of the wallpaper that you have in a pack. You have to be able to use gimp or photoshop and make the weather widget and dock widget transparent in your wallpaper. You can get the template and see my results in the G.O.C. HD thread. Should be on the last or second to the last page.

Good Luck
    [email protected], was this ever permanently fixed? Using 4.0, bosspaper enabled, no weather+date. I have PRO weather+date below GOC PRO Bosspaper and TapToUnlock on winterboard.

Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    [email protected], was this ever permanently fixed? Using 4.0, bosspaper enabled, no weather+date. I have PRO weather+date below GOC PRO Bosspaper and TapToUnlock on winterboard.

I installed the latest version of bosspaper, but it doesn't seem like the issue has been fixed

The latest BossPaper update removed the need to put the BossPaper Transparency in WinterBoard. However, it does not allow for widgets yet so you must still make cutouts in your wallpaper to allow the widgets to show through.

Hope that answers your question

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

cwohayes (2010-10-28)

somehow I knew that would be the answer. The next obvious question is how do I do this? Since Bosspaper cycles through different backgrounds is there a master template that it uses or do you have to edit each one? I assume I will have to use photoshop for this. Where in this forum do you cover the steps I will need to follow since I am probably not the first person you have explained this to. Appreciate it.

somehow I knew that would be the answer. The next obvious question is how do I do this? Since Bosspaper cycles through different backgrounds is there a master template that it uses or do you have to edit each one? I assume I will have to use photoshop for this. Where in this forum do you cover the steps I will need to follow since I am probably not the first person you have explained this to. Appreciate it.
    I have a template for the two individual Pros; HD PRO Date and HD PRO Weather.

To create your template put your favorite wallpaper up and take a screen shot of a page with just your weather and dock widgets showing. Use iBlank to get a blank to display a blank page. You will then want to use your photo editor to cut out the widgets and this now becomes your template. Then, if you are using photoshop, you just use the magic want tool to cutout the rest of your wallpapers that you want to load into BossPaper...and yes, you will have to cut each wallpaper. I believe there are additional instructions under Post 1 of G.O.C. HD thread. It will be at the bottom of post 1 in the FAQ link.

Thats the best I can do for you...Good Luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

cwohayes (2010-10-29)

You forgot the part about chilling a six pack of Stellas to drink while I'm doing this. NO ONE can fault the customer support that comes with this theme. Thanks very much!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cwohayes For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-01)

can someone show me how to set up this theme in winterboard? which one should go on top first?

This hole ******* goc **** turns out be a peace of ****/ A peace of junk an a wast of money an time.

Would it be possible to have a non blank glass orb for the folder icon, what i want to do is make a folder and put it in the middle and then put the 4 other non orb icon around it. Now i dont hav photoshop so if any1 knows how to do it and feels like doin then thank you very much, but if no then thats ok.

In the dock.
    Last edited by Arturp; 2010-10-29 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Buffolus View Post
    This hole ******* goc **** turns out be a peace of ****/ A peace of junk an a wast of money an time.
    wow, speel chek dood...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffolus View Post
    Obviously you are having difficulty with this theme either because you do not understand ssh and coding or you have failed to read the instructions on Post 1 of this thread. The instructions are clear and precise so that a 5th grader could understand.

We also offer support when "asked" questions that are clear and understandable. Demands or rude comments will get a less then desirable reply. If you are having problems, then please ask, if not then your comments are just a waste of time and are not appreciated in this community.

Hope you have a super day

22. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-11-01)

how to change lockscreen with my own pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Arturp View Post
    Would it be possible to have a non blank glass orb for the folder icon, what i want to do is make a folder and put it in the middle and then put the 4 other non orb icon around it. Now i dont hav photoshop so if any1 knows how to do it and feels like doin then thank you very much, but if no then thats ok.

In the dock.

Sorry, I don't quite understand what u want to do

Quote Originally Posted by cuti_75 View Post
    how to change lockscreen with my own pics?
    that has been answered here>>> http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post5522605

It's okay I got a trial for Photoshop and did what I wanted but I still suk at using it, what i did was I erased the glass orb for the folder icon because I wanted to put it into the dock orb spot.

Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast