Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Hey you guys, i just jailbroke my ipod touch 3g since it was 4.1.1 for awhile.
    I redownloaded this theme, and everything is great just that the gamecenter icon isn't orbed like it should be.
    Any help please

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aznjonathan23 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Aznjonathan23 View Post
    Hey you guys, i just jailbroke my ipod touch 3g since it was 4.1.1 for awhile.
    I redownloaded this theme, and everything is great just that the gamecenter icon isn't orbed like it should be.
    Any help please
    I haven't upgraded to 4.1 or jailbroken my 3gs or iphone 4 yet(doing it right now), so I'll have some answers shortly

thank you for the reply

3.5 update submitted to cydia

-Fixed an issue with SMS/Messages app not being skinned on devices running 4.1 firmware
    -Added 'Game Center' icon

Default Questions
    Hello, I had a couple of questions:
    1) how do you make the folders square again ?
    2) how can I get my own wallpaper for the lock screen
    3) my dialpad has not changed

Any help will be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by bruciato; 2010-10-12 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Added questions

hey toyvan:

i've pretty heavily tweaked/modified my GOC pro, so it sucks for me when i update and all the files i've tweaked are replaced. i've learned my lesson and i back up my GOC pro and weather+date folder (appearance tweaks to that, too), but i do want to get the updated files (in this case, the sms skin issue files and the gamecenter icon). is there anyway to find out the updated files, download the .theme folder and just extract and replace those files?

TIA

I am using iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1 but can use have the G.o.c slider even I put it already above the goc pro in winter board , please help !

Ive just JB to the latest 4.1 O/S on my 3GS, installed what I think is the latest GOC, yet 90% of the Stock Icons are still square and havent changed... any reason for this???

Quote Originally Posted by bruciato View Post
    Hello, I had a couple of questions:
    1) how do you make the folders square again ?
    2) how can I get my own wallpaper for the lock screen
    3) my dialpad has not changed

Any help will be greatly appreciated

what firmware and device do u have?

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    hey toyvan:

i've pretty heavily tweaked/modified my GOC pro, so it sucks for me when i update and all the files i've tweaked are replaced. i've learned my lesson and i back up my GOC pro and weather+date folder (appearance tweaks to that, too), but i do want to get the updated files (in this case, the sms skin issue files and the gamecenter icon). is there anyway to find out the updated files, download the .theme folder and just extract and replace those files?

TIA
    the updated files will be in the G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit & G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons folder(Game center icon) - hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Starlightpigeon View Post
    I am using iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1 but can use have the G.o.c slider even I put it already above the goc pro in winter board , please help !
    if u have an iphone 4 then u need to use G.O.C. HD(link below)

G.O.C. HD - iPhone 4 only!(official support thread):

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...hd-toyvan.html

Quote Originally Posted by ajayuk View Post
    Ive just JB to the latest 4.1 O/S on my 3GS, installed what I think is the latest GOC, yet 90% of the Stock Icons are still square and havent changed... any reason for this???
    what language is your device in? it needs to be in english. If it is in english already then is 'summerboard mode' turned ON in winterboard?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

novadam (2010-10-13)

How come when i enter apps such as cydia, the status bar uiimages are disabled? Also the samething with the carrier, which i had on 3.1.3 but when i jailbroke it on 4.1 and named the carrier the way i had it on 3.1.3, the carrier doesnt appear any more on my ipod?

Hey TV... I just purchased this theme, and I love it. I may have goofed though. There are things about this theme I prefer over the HD theme, so i'm hoping this can be resolved. I've tried looking through and searching the thread, but it has become quite a lengthy thread

I do have iPhone 4 running 4.0.1, so i'm probably screwed LOL

Any way to get the following to work?

Dialer
    Calculator
    Slider
    Lockscreen
    Keypad (pop up while on call)

I'm buying HD as well, but hope I can get these working on PRO.

Thanks for your help and your hard work on these themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arturp View Post
    How come when i enter apps such as cydia, the status bar uiimages are disabled?
    cydia does that. i think it's to avoid any potential conflicts when you install new/updated apps.

Also the samething with the carrier, which i had on 3.1.3 but when i jailbroke it on 4.1 and named the carrier the way i had it on 3.1.3, the carrier doesnt appear any more on my ipod?
    mine did that on 4.0.1, too. i had used makeitmine to change the carrier, and it would go back to AT&T in cydia -- i think for the reasons stated above.

the weird thing is that when i updated to 4.1 (and lost the JailbreakMe jailbreak), the custom carrier i had put in was still there, even in the unjailbroken, totally restored iphone (???!!!). i then re-jailbroke the 4.1 with limera1n, and it's still there even in cydia. i haven't tried changing it using makeitmine because i like it. dunno why or how that happened, but i dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan
    the updated files will be in the G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit & G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons folder(Game center icon) - hope this helps
    thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by snoophogg View Post
    Hey TV... I just purchased this theme, and I love it. I may have goofed though. There are things about this theme I prefer over the HD theme, so i'm hoping this can be resolved. I've tried looking through and searching the thread, but it has become quite a lengthy thread

I do have iPhone 4 running 4.0.1, so i'm probably screwed LOL

Any way to get the following to work?

Dialer
    Calculator
    Slider
    Lockscreen
    Keypad (pop up while on call)

I'm buying HD as well, but hope I can get these working on PRO.

Thanks for your help and your hard work on these themes.
    G.O.C. Pro is for ALL iPhones prior to iPhone 4 using iOS 4.1 and older
    G.O.C. HD is for the iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0 and higher.

There are things that apple did to the iPhone 4 that change the way that themes work or do not work. Toy has created the two different themes to meet these changes so that users have a choice. Due to the Retina display and higher quality images required, you "could" try putting PRO stuff into the HD theme but they would look like total DoDo or would not even scale properly, thus is why we have created two themes.

Sorry, but that is the only answer I can give you

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Sorry if i didnt specify but im talking about the goc pro carrier which is for thw iphone and what u can do is change the name to "IPOD" insted of ATT(i think) and put it in uiimiges or springboard folder which is in bundles folder it would work on ios3. Does it work on the iphone when u select carrier replace ib winterboard or is screwd up on ios4?

The language is English and yes the summerboard is on, yet still 90% of the stock icons remain as they were, square.

The language is English and yes the summerboard is on, yet still 90% of the stock icons remain as they were, square.
    You must follow the installation instructions EXACTLY, step by step in Post 1 of this thread. If that does not work, then try uninstalling PRO and reinstalling.

Remember PRO is for iPhone 3 Series and HD is for iPhone 4...one will not work on the other correctly.

How come when i enter apps such as cydia, the status bar uiimages are disabled? Also the samething with the carrier, which i had on 3.1.3 but when i jailbroke it on 4.1 and named the carrier the way i had it on 3.1.3, the carrier doesnt appear any more on my ipod?
    I don't know

Sorry if i didnt specify but im talking about the goc pro carrier which is for thw iphone and what u can do is change the name to "IPOD" insted of ATT(i think) and put it in uiimiges or springboard folder which is in bundles folder it would work on ios3. Does it work on the iphone when u select carrier replace ib winterboard or is screwd up on ios4?

download 'MakeItMine' via Cydia..

Do app store icons auto-create? did u clear the icon cache? If not, read my first post on how to do this..

You have an option to use Make It Mine from Cydia OR
    You need to make sure that you are running G.O.C. PRO iPod not iPhone.

If that does not work, then you will have to ssh in and create your own .png and drop it in to replace the one currently there.

Life is not always easy, but learning to create your own and ssh will go along way if you want to continue jailbreaking and using themes.

Good Luck

I do know how to make the goc pro carrier, only (idc about makeitmine cuz idk wat to write). When i had 3.1.3 the carrier worked when i changed the wording around for the ipod and took the carrier and put it in the uiimages and the bundles/springboard but it doesnt work now on ios4.

I finally have LiveClock on my IPhone 3GS. I had to Ssh into it to change the icon so it orbed but it works. I'm so happy :-)

Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast