Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    sweet! try this..phone icon looked a bit off center
    This one looks much better. Thanks! Maybe it's time to migrate some basic icons like email, phone, sms, etc to make it similar to G.O.C. HD in a future release

-photo.png

Thanks

... - I never tested the weather widget for bosspaper compatibility issues...I will look into a solution for this and report back
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    (From the HD Thread) Need to know if someone has Dock AND ANY of the Weather/Date widgets working with BossPaper???
    regards
    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    I know on page 1 it says that you can't use bosspaper with weather and date. I've re-read the entire forum and I don't see if this has been modified so it can be done. I like bosspaper but it seems like there should be a way to see the big weather icon over the top of it.
    Has anyone yet found a work-around or solution to get the Weather+Date Widget to display while using BossPaper and G.O.C. Pro?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Insiteful View Post
    Has anyone yet found a work-around or solution to get the Weather+Date Widget to display while using BossPaper and G.O.C. Pro?

Thanks.
    We have found a temporary fix by modifying all of the wallpaper that you have in a pack. You have to be able to use gimp or photoshop and make the weather widget and dock widget transparent in your wallpaper. You can get the template and see my results in the G.O.C. HD thread. Should be on the last or second to the last page.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Insiteful (2010-09-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We have found a temporary fix by modifying all of the wallpaper that you have in a pack. You have to be able to use gimp or photoshop and make the weather widget and dock widget transparent in your wallpaper. You can get the template and see my results in the G.O.C. HD thread. Should be on the last or second to the last page.

Good Luck
    Yes, I saw that "fix". From what I saw, it involves creating a transparent "mask" in the area where the widget displays, which will allow the widget to show through. Do I have that right? That would only work with an opaque widget, and not work if I want to still see the wallpaper background behind the widget, correct?

Yes, I saw that "fix". From what I saw, it involves creating a transparent "mask" in the area where the widget displays, which will allow the widget to show through. Do I have that right? That would only work with an opaque widget, and not work if I want to still see the wallpaper background behind the widget, correct?
    You are applying the "mask" onto the wallpaper that you will be using. I then take all the wallpapers that I alter and create my own BossPaper Wallpaper Pack. I ssh in to var/mobile/media/BossPaper and drop that whole folder in with all my images. I have one folder named Fall, One named Favorites, and One named Halloween for now. Then go into BossPaper, Add Folders and select the top option for BossPaper Packs and you will see your new folders. I use Rotate wallpaper for every app opening/closing and it works great.

Hope this clarifies what the fix is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

Insiteful (2010-09-30)

Thanks

Thank, [email protected] Yes, I understand how the fix works. But, it looks like the fix only works with an opaque Widget - the Weather Icon and text no longer "float" on the wallpaper like the original widget did (you cannot see your wallpaper background image behind the text & icon.) Seems like there should be an easier way to get the W+D Widget to float in front of Bosspaper...
    Last edited by Insiteful; 2010-09-30 at 10:19 PM.

Thank, [email protected] Yes, I understand how the fix works. But, it looks like the fix only works with an opaque Widget - the Weather Icon and text no longer "float" on the wallpaper like the original widget did (you cannot see your wallpaper background image behind the text & icon.) Seems like there should be an easier way to get it to float in front of Bosspaper...
    Sorry, I no longer have an iPhone with PRO loaded so can not help you if the winterboard order no longer works. I have posted screen shots somewhere in this thread with my winterboard when I had PRO. With 4.0 iOS there is not telling what will and wont work anymore. Winterboard still has major problems.

Wish I could be more help but I work on HD now and only answer what I can here and Glass Orb threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecksman View Post
    Hi, I just looked at your Glass Orb Color thread and saw these two pictures

I would also like too have my SBsettings like that and I would like to know how too get my Folders looking like in the 2nd Picture. It that all in the theme and I'm just too blind to see how to get it working?

And btw, can you upload the Wall Paper of the picture below?
    Or did you already do so, and even got more Wallpapers?

Greetings Eksman
    I got the pogoplank set up looking just like the second picture but I lost the dock at the bottom. I have tried turning off user wallpaper but that didn't get it back. Any suggestions?

I got the pogoplank set up looking just like the second picture but I lost the dock at the bottom. I have tried turning off user wallpaper but that didn't get it back. Any suggestions?

not sure why you would lose the dock when using pogoplank - userwallpaper being on or off shouldn't affect the dock either..??!!

So, when u turn pogoplank off the dock comes back?

not sure why you would lose the dock when using pogoplank - userwallpaper being on or off shouldn't affect the dock either..??!!

So, when u turn pogoplank off the dock comes back?
    Doesn't matter anymore. Decided I liked the way you had it set up originally so I dumped Pogoplank. Why mess with perfection? I did set up the lockscreen with iclocktopia though, got a thing for watches....

I noticed 6 different sms-received .caf files in the UI sounds folder. What dictates which one plays in any particular order?
    Last edited by cwohayes; 2010-10-05 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I noticed 6 different sms-received .caf files in the UI sounds folder. What dictates which one plays in any particular order?
    Go to Settings>Sounds>New Text Message - you can choose which sound you would like for an incoming text message

why is it the simplest answers never come to mind?

because we tend to over-think the obvious

okay, when I plug my phone in, it plays the beep-beep.caf. If I want it to play lock.caf, where can I make that change?

okay, when I plug my phone in, it plays the beep-beep.caf. If I want it to play lock.caf, where can I make that change?
    easy, rename the lock.caf to beep-beep.caf - easiest way would be to copy&paste the lock.caf to your desktop, rename to beep-beep.caf and then SSH it back in. Respring device and the changes will be made

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

cwohayes (2010-10-06)

Here's why I am asking, when I plug the phone up to power, it plays beep-beep.caf. there must be some if/then statement that tells the theme to do that. I changed an mp3 file to a .caf file and renamed it beep-beep.caf. I can get it to play the new sound in iFile but when I plug in the phone, I get no sound now.

Just occurred to me that this particular thing would be in the phone programming, not in the theme programming. Any idea where I can find this?
    Last edited by cwohayes; 2010-10-06 at 11:00 PM.

Here's why I am asking, when I plug the phone up to power, it plays beep-beep.caf. there must be some if/then statement that tells the theme to do that. I changed an mp3 file to a .caf file and renamed it beep-beep.caf. I can get it to play the new sound in iFile but when I plug in the phone, I get no sound now.

it won't work that way...the audio clip/file you want to use has to be an .aiff file first, then u can rename to .caf - Mp3 won't work, as u now know . You can do this via itunes

21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

cwohayes (2010-10-06)

crud. ok, i'll try again

Yep, that got it.
    Last edited by cwohayes; 2010-10-07 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks

ToyVan, quick question, will G.O.C. pro work on ios 4.1? it seems there will be a final jailbreaker release this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    ToyVan, quick question, will G.O.C. pro work on ios 4.1? it seems there will be a final jailbreaker release this sunday.
    Unless they change some system file names and locations on us then G.O.C. Pro should be 4.1 ready!

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast