Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #1721
    Quote Originally Posted by Insiteful View Post
    Hi,
    I am trying to make one of my "home screen" apps "hidden", by changing its icon to a transparent, blank icon. But, the app label still shows up.... Does anyone know if it is possible to make an individual icon label transparent thru SSH? I know that the G.O.C. Pro theme has the option to make ALL of the undocked icon labels transparent, but is there any way to make just one particular icon label transparent?

    Or, is there a way to assign one of the "blank" icons created by iBlank to a particular app? Thanks for any thoughts.
    Cydia...Rename II

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  2. #1722
    What's Jailbreak? Insiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Cydia...Rename II
    Thanks, [email protected]! Worked perfectly.

  3. #1723
    Default thanks much
    Need to insure that you have the Source: http://apt.modmyi.com/
    Once that source is loaded in Cydia, reload it and then search for G.O.C. PRO it should show and when you select it, you should see a light green bar in that says "Package Officially Purchased" with a green check mark. If this does not happen, PM a copy of your Receipt to ToyVan and he will get you squared away.

    Good Luck and Enjoy your new purchase[/QUOTE]

    [email protected],

    You were right, ToyVan was a great help, the problem was Cydia. Question, I am not able to find liveclock on Cydia. When I googled it I saw that there is not a Liveclock version for iOS4. Is that right?
    Last edited by cwohayes; 2010-09-26 at 04:00 PM. Reason: meant to address this to [email protected]

  4. #1724
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maspalomas, Spain
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Hi. Great theme! Just love it!

    Is there any possibility to show the time in 24 Hour format?

    Greetings Mike

    Just found it
    Last edited by Sanisidro; 2010-09-26 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Didnīt read carfully enough all the posts :)

  5. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    Need to insure that you have the Source: http://apt.modmyi.com/
    Once that source is loaded in Cydia, reload it and then search for G.O.C. PRO it should show and when you select it, you should see a light green bar in that says "Package Officially Purchased" with a green check mark. If this does not happen, PM a copy of your Receipt to ToyVan and he will get you squared away.

    Good Luck and Enjoy your new purchase

    [email protected],

    You were right, ToyVan was a great help, the problem was Cydia. Question, I am not able to find liveclock on Cydia. When I googled it I saw that there is not a Liveclock version for iOS4. Is that right?
    I do not use liveclock so recommend that you google it and read some of the threads. You may also need to add that repository to your cydia which can also be found with google.

    Good Luck and glad you got the theme loaded.

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  6. #1726
    Default weather and date
    I know on page 1 it says that you can't use bosspaper with weather and date. I've re-read the entire forum and I don't see if this has been modified so it can be done. I like bosspaper but it seems like there should be a way to see the big weather icon over the top of it.

  7. #1727
    What's Jailbreak? Insiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    Question, I am not able to find liveclock on Cydia. When I googled it I saw that there is not a Liveclock version for iOS4. Is that right?
    Right, I have also researched LiveClock, and I came to the same conclusion: it is not yet available for iOS4. The older version crashes my springboard in iOS4.

  8. #1728
    Couple of questions,
    Could someone point me in the direction of a thread explaining sound editing for this theme, and are there still going to be improvements/upgrades to this theme for the non-iphone4 users?

  9. #1729
    What's Jailbreak? Insiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    Couple of questions,
    Could someone point me in the direction of a thread explaining sound editing for this theme...?
    In Winterboard, there is a theme called "G.O.C. PRO UISounds". If this theme is selected, and if it is "above" the "G.O.C. PRO" them in the Winterboard list, your iPhone default sounds will be replaced by the G.O.C. sounds. If you would like to revert back to the iPhone defaults, simply de-select the "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" theme in Winterboard. If you would like to replace any of the G.O.C PRO sound set, SSH navigate to:

    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO UISounds.theme/UISounds

    All of the "G.O.C. UISounds" files are there, and you can replace any with your own sound files. They need to be .caf format. (Note: the file names need to match exactly; as always, before importing a new .caf file, be sure to backup/preserve the original G.O.C. files by renaming them with a "1" on the end.)

    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Insiteful; 2010-09-28 at 07:52 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insiteful For This Useful Post:

    cwohayes (2010-09-28), toyvan (2010-09-28)

  11. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    ..and are there still going to be improvements/upgrades to this theme for the non-iphone4 users?
    sure, I just released an update last night - To be honest, other than adding Cydia icons for new apps that come out, there isn't much more to update!

    3.4 UPDATE available via Cydia!

    *Added 'G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper' for iOS4 devices(can now set your own wallpaper on springboard from camera roll/photo album! make sure this option is at the very top position in winterboard - respring is required after choosing your own wallpaper)
    *Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels(iOS4 support)
    *Added more Cydia icons
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-28 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    calred34 (2010-09-29), Dalvar3 (2010-09-29)

  13. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by Insiteful View Post
    In Winterboard, there is a theme called "G.O.C. PRO UISounds". If this theme is selected, and if it is "above" the "G.O.C. PRO" them in the Winterboard list, your iPhone default sounds will be replaced by the G.O.C. sounds. If you would like to revert back to the iPhone defaults, simply de-select the "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" theme in Winterboard. If you would like to replace any of the G.O.C PRO sound set, SSH navigate to:

    /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO UISounds.theme/UISounds

    All of the "G.O.C. UISounds" files are there, and you can replace any with your own sound files. They need to be .caf format. (Note: the file names need to match exactly; as always, before importing a new .caf file, be sure to backup/preserve the original G.O.C. files by renaming them with a "1" on the end.)

    Hope this helps.
    I got that part, I should have been more clear sorry, I've never heard of a .caf file. Is there a particular program used to edit these?

    Appreciate the assist

  14. #1732
    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    I got that part, I should have been more clear sorry, I've never heard of a .caf file. Is there a particular program used to edit these?

    Appreciate the assist
    any software that can convert an audio file to .aiff...I use Cubase, but that's only because I have a studio and record music - then u rename it to .caf and it will work!

  15. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    I got that part, I should have been more clear sorry, I've never heard of a .caf file. Is there a particular program used to edit these?

    Appreciate the assist
    I use Audacity...its free. As above...create your sound clip, save as .aiff then rename to .caf

    Very quick and easy, hardest part is making good quality sound clips.

    Good Luck

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  16. #1734
    What's Jailbreak? Insiteful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    I got that part, I should have been more clear sorry, I've never heard of a .caf file. Is there a particular program used to edit these?

    Appreciate the assist
    If you are on a MAC (and even on a pc I believe), itunes will convert your audio file, be it mp3, wav, etc. to .aif. You can then rename the extension to .caf Here's how:

    Simply open iTunes
    Go to the iTunes menu, select Preferences
    On the "General" tab, find and select the "Import Settings" button.
    On the pulldown menu, select "import using" AIFF encoder. Then press "OK", and close the Preferences pane.
    Then right click on the audio file you wish to convert, and select "open with iTunes"
    Once the file is imported into iTunes, right click on it and select "Create AIFF Version"
    After completion, Delete that file to the Trash.
    Drag it out of the Trash onto your desktop.
    Rename the file extention from .aif to .caf

  17. #1735
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

    3.4 UPDATE available via Cydia!

    *Added 'G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper' for iOS4 devices(can now set your own wallpaper on springboard from camera roll/photo album! make sure this option is at the very top position in winterboard - respring is required after choosing your own wallpaper)
    *Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels(iOS4 support)
    *Added more Cydia icons
    Hello TV,

    Now I can change the background of the homescreen after respringing but the lockscreen is still fixed. I just wanted to know if this update only covers the homescreen or if it is rather a problem on my iphone?

    Any possibility to change the phone icon to the one similar in G.O.C. HD? I love it.

    Thanks.

  18. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hello TV,

    Now I can change the background of the homescreen after respringing but the lockscreen is still fixed. I just wanted to know if this update only covers the homescreen or if it is rather a problem on my iphone?

    Any possibility to change the phone icon to the one similar in G.O.C. HD? I love it.

    Thanks.
    SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/ - delete the 'LockBackground.png'. Now u can set your own image via the camera roll(respring is not required)

    Once u get an iPhone 4 u can have that phone icon...hahaha

  19. #1737
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/ - delete the 'LockBackground.png'. Now u can set your own image via the camera roll(respring is not required)

    Once u get an iPhone 4 u can have that phone icon...hahaha
    In that folder, there is "Wallpaper.png" file, should I get rid of that as well?

    Don't be mean about the icons , here in my country, to get an iphone 4, you have to pay a ridiculous price for it... Unfortunately not in my hands right now

  20. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    In that folder, there is "Wallpaper.png" file, should I get rid of that as well?

    Don't be mean about the icons , here in my country, to get an iphone 4, you have to pay a ridiculous price for it... Unfortunately not in my hands right now
    well, if u can successfully change your springboard with the 'G.O.C. PRO user wallpaper' option, then there is no need to delete the wallpaper.png(sorry haven't testing this myself)

    I like to be mean!! - icon attached below(again, I didn't test this on my 3gs, so it might not be perfectly aligned, let me know )

    SSH to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons - copy it in
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Dalvar3 (2010-09-29)

  22. #1739
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,394
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 943 Times in 415 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    well, if u can successfully change your springboard with the 'G.O.C. PRO user wallpaper' option, then there is no need to delete the wallpaper.png(sorry haven't testing this myself)

    I like to be mean!! - icon attached below(again, I didn't test this on my 3gs, so it might not be perfectly aligned, let me know )

    SSH to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons - copy it in
    I was able to change my lockscreen background following your instructions

    Many thanks my friend!

    ...and the new icon fits very well . Attached a snapshot with it. Can you make it regular for G.O.C. Pro?

    -phone-icon.png

  23. #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I was able to change my lockscreen background following your instructions

    Many thanks my friend!

    ...and the new icon fits very well . Attached a snapshot with it. Can you make it regular for G.O.C. Pro?

    -phone-icon.png
    sweet! try this..phone icon looked a bit off center
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •