Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
    When will G.O.C. HD hit Cydia? I'm not a fan of Rock, so I'm patiently waiting for it in Cydia.

I am a HUGE fan of G.O.C. Pro, so I really, really want G.O.C. HD on my iPhone 4 ASAP, and not via Rock, if I can help it. Thanks!
    I submitted it to Cydia Monday morning. More than likely it will take a few weeks, or longer, before it is approved. That is just one of the MANY reasons that I prefer Rock over Cydia. Btw, what do u have against Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I submitted it to Cydia Monday morning. More than likely it will take a few weeks, or longer, before it is approved. That is just one of the MANY reasons that I prefer Rock over Cydia. Btw, what do u have against Rock?
    Good to hear it's been submitted to Cydia! Though I'm anxious for the HD version of G.O.C., I'll wait as patiently as I can.

As far as what I have against Rock, it's a history of too many bad experiences (forced restores due to a variety of reasons). I will never use Rock again, nor will I use any apps/themes that are only available on Rock. So, even if the approval process for developers is slow on Cydia, I trust Cydia much more than I do Rock and will endure the wait time.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Clock format
    Hi guys,
    How do i change the clock format of the weather+date widget from AM/PM to 24 hours format?

I tried everything without the expected results.

second question is:
    Calendar icon dont show the date. I have a blank calendar icon.
    how do i fix that?

thanx in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kartal1810 View Post
    Hi guys,
    How do i change the clock format of the weather+date widget from AM/PM to 24 hours format?

I tried everything without the expected results.

second question is:
    how do i fix that?

thanx in advance.
    Hi there!
    To change your time to 24 hour format, follow these steps.

1. SSH to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. Pro v3.2/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme
    2. Select datewidget.js
    3. Find the following line of code and change the 12's to 24. There are two identical entries, so change both.

// Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 24 ) ? "AM" : "PM";
    // Convert the hours component to 24-hour format if needed
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 24 ) ? currentHours - 24 : currentHours;

4. To get rid of the AM/PM insert “//” in front of:

var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

It’ll look like:

// Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    //var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

5. Respring your device and you're done.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

DaZHammer (2010-09-12), kartal1810 (2010-09-10), toyvan (2010-09-10), [email protected] (2010-09-10)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default thanx
    Hi holl0wm1nd,

You're a genius, thank you very much.
    It helped. i was the hole morning busy with this.

By the way: do you know a solution for my second problem?

thanks again.

Thanks

Hi holl0wm1nd,

You're a genius, thank you very much.
    It helped. i was the hole morning busy with this.

By the way: do you know a solution for my second problem?

thanks again.
    You're welcome. If you don't mind, hit the "thanks" button

Sorry, I've overlooked your second question.
    If it's blank maybe it's because you have "GOC LiveClock" selected, but don't have LiveClock installed. Is it the case?

To be honest, above doesn't apply for me and mine is blank as well. I never found a solution for that. Well, I don't really care about it anyway.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

kartal1810 (2010-09-10)

Green Apple
    Thanks

first of all ,
    i did now use the thanks button

actually you're right it issn't a big problem.

My last question for you:
    Do you know if there is a soulution for the well knownen problem with the bosspaper app?
    i mean the problem when you activate the bosspaper the date widget appears?

Thanks

first of all ,
    i did now use the thanks button

actually you're right it issn't a big problem.

My last question for you:
    Do you know if there is a soulution for the well knownen problem with the bosspaper app?
    i mean the problem when you activate the bosspaper the date widget appears?
    Don't worry, we're here to help. If I don't know, someone else does.

If you are using G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date there'll be a clash with BossPapaper, so you'd better off unselect G.O.C. PRO_BossPaper in Winterboard.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

kartal1810 (2010-09-10)

I truely hate the dock, I have no idea why.

Good to hear it's been submitted to Cydia! Though I'm anxious for the HD version of G.O.C., I'll wait as patiently as I can.

As far as what I have against Rock, it's a history of too many bad experiences (forced restores due to a variety of reasons). I will never use Rock again, nor will I use any apps/themes that are only available on Rock. So, even if the approval process for developers is slow on Cydia, I trust Cydia much more than I do Rock and will endure the wait time.
    fair enough! fortunately for me I have never had any problems with Rock..

Hi guys,
    how do i fix that?
    thanx in advance.
    The blank calendar icon is by design since u already have a date widget . However if u really want to the see the date, SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+date.theme and open the 'Info.plist' file - edit as shown below in red:

<key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string> color: black</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string> color: white</string>

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    I truely hate the dock, I have no idea why.
    are u hear to promote your theme or to just leave non-productive comments???!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

kartal1810 (2010-09-10)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default it helped
    Hi toyvan,
    The calendar is solved, thank you very much for that.

i have an other problem,
    I m using the weather+date widget. I configured the config with my country code. The degrees celcius updating wel but the pictures of the weather stays at sunny with partial cloudy.

What do i wrong??

turn wi-fi and 3G off, respring device. Turn wi-fi and 3G back on, respring device...let me know if that helps
    [/QUOTE]

this didn't helped me out.

Thanx in advance.

PS; will there a solution come in the future for the bosspaper and weather widget problem?
    Last edited by kartal1810; 2010-09-10 at 09:42 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Tim...not trying to change your mind about Rock, but would like to let you know that Rocks last update removed ALL Extensions and it has cleaned up nicely. I have been using rock for about 2 years and have NEVER had a problem. I have had problems with using Lockinfo and other Cydia/Rock Apps but never Rock itself and now that the extensions are gone it is even better in my opinion. I also love the backup that Rock does and it allows me to restore ALL of my Rock/Cydia apps when I restore/upgrade.

Again, nothing against your decision but just an opinion from a long time user and jailbreaker.

Cant wait until you are able to get the theme from Cydia so that you can enjoy what we are seeing

Hi toyvan,
    The calendar is solved, thank you very much for that.

i have an other problem,
    I m using the weather+date widget. I configured the config with my country code. The degrees celcius updating wel but the pictures of the weather stays at sunny with partial cloudy.

What do i wrong??

solution come in the future for the bosspaper and weather widget problem?
    Turn summerboard off, respring. Turn it back on and Reboot the iPhone. This should unstick your weather icon. Compare it against the Native Weather App not a third party when looking at the images.

The problem with BossPaper, needs to be fixed by the BossPaper developer. It is not compatible with iP4 yet. You may want to try the H.D. version of G.O.C. we have changed wallpaper formatting and many things are working with the widget.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-09-10 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Turn summerboard off, respring. Turn it back on and Reboot the iPhone. This should unstick your weather icon. Compare it against the Native Weather App not a third party when looking at the images.

Hope that helps
    I do compare with my native weather app. weather app have an only cloud icon but the widget gives a sunny partly cloud icon.
    The solution you gave me didn't help at all.
    very strange.

Thanks

I do compare with my native weather app. weather app have an only cloud icon but the widget gives a sunny partly cloud icon.
    The solution you gave me didn't help at all.
    very strange.
    Ok...I need you to try another idea, ssh in and change the location that you currently have and use a zip code of a close by city. Let me know if the weather changes.

Also make sure that you did not change where the weather comes from down further, make sure all defaults for the weather widget are at default settings except for the location.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok...I need you to try another idea, ssh in and change the location that you currently have and use a zip code of a close by city. Let me know if the weather changes.

Also make sure that you did not change where the weather comes from down further, make sure all defaults for the weather widget are at default settings except for the location.
    Hi
    i think i really messed up the configureme.js file.
    can you provide me a new clean configure file, please ?
    i don't want to reinstall the theme, because the other things works perfectly.

thanx

Tim...not trying to change your mind about Rock, but would like to let you know that Rocks last update removed ALL Extensions and it has cleaned up nicely. I have been using rock for about 2 years and have NEVER had a problem. I have had problems with using Lockinfo and other Cydia/Rock Apps but never Rock itself and now that the extensions are gone it is even better in my opinion. I also love the backup that Rock does and it allows me to restore ALL of my Rock/Cydia apps when I restore/upgrade.

Again, nothing against your decision but just an opinion from a long time user and jailbreaker.

Cant wait until you are able to get the theme from Cydia so that you can enjoy what we are seeing
    Between this argument--good to hear about the extensions--and the fact that Cydia just bought Rock (and the fact that I really wanted to see the HD version), I downloaded G.O.C. HD. Very nice. I do have a couple of questions that I'll shift over to the other thread after I try a couple of things tonight. Nicely done TV and co.!

Thanks

Hi
    i think i really messed up the configureme.js file.
    can you provide me a new clean configure file, please ?
    i don't want to reinstall the theme, because the other things works perfectly.

thanx
    Just go to Rock and uninstall the theme. SSH to themes and make sure that all G.O.C. folders are gone, delete them if they are still there and then reinstall the theme.

Good Luck

Last edited by mohcow; 2010-09-12 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    that is correct! there is no compass on the 3G. I suggest going to Rock and take a look at IntelliScreen...that's what I use and I love it!

I thought I helped u already - and this thread is for G.O.C. Pro, not iD3
    Yeah man you did help me already (iPosted this before we worked things out over email). Yeah again I realize now I posted in G.O.C. Pro, not iD3. I clicked on the you sent me.... I think that was when you thought my problem was withG.O.C. Pro, not iD3.

I wanted to let everyone know that I had an issue with iD3 and ToyVan went far above "normal" support and worked with me until my issue was resolved which took about an hour to accomplish so NEVER doubt the commitment he has to his themes, in my opinion the best ones out there, and customer satisfaction. Once again I can't thank you enough for helping me with iD3..... I'll be watch for new themes from you!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMind For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-13)

is there any way to get the weather+date to rotate with sbrotator? it doesn't seem so, but i don't know jack about .css, so i'm hoping ....

any help appreciated ...

edit: i think i might have found a solution (pretty good tutorial online about rotation on the iphone) ... off to learn all this .html, .css, and .js stuff

still ... if anyone wanted to drop the .js, .html, and .css file just 'cause they have fun doing that stuff, that would be awesome
    Last edited by novadam; 2010-09-13 at 06:38 PM.

Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast