Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

I guess: iOS 4.0 not supported.

My bad I had Summerboard turned off. Amazing what happens when you read instructions.

ATTENTION, I just submitted G.O.C. HD to Rock for approval..the wait is almost over - Make sure to go to my first post to check out all the new screenshots and information...Cheers!

CLICK>>>G.O.C. HD<<<CLICK

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    great theme but i have two issues

1. phone icon still square despite clearing cache and rebooting
    2. slider /calculator etc still as default, not changed

also in winterboard only goc selection showing up are glass orb_ipad and galls orb ipad sounds

any suggestions?

using iphone 3gs 32gb with firmware 4.0.1

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sjh4 View Post
    great theme but i have two issues

1. phone icon still square despite clearing cache and rebooting
    2. slider /calculator etc still as default, not changed

also in winterboard only goc selection showing up are glass orb_ipad and galls orb ipad sounds

any suggestions?

using iphone 3gs 32gb with firmware 4.0.1

thanks
    The sliders, docks, and calculator have not been updated to iSO 4.0, they are not compatible. As far as your Phone icon, do you have summerboard on?

You may want to upgrade as G.O.C. HD has just been released. Look HERE for details!

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    I guess: iOS 4.0 not supported.
    iOS4 is supported, but not 100% of the features for iPhone 4..that's why I created G.O.C. HD just for i4 users

Quote Originally Posted by rfountain72 View Post
    I'm a real noob I know but I have a feeling something isn't right. I kind of expected all of my icons to be round but quite a few aren not. I just got done clearing out the icon cache and rebooted. This is what my main desktop looks like.

open winterboard and turn 'summerboard mode' on...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-09-06 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi all,
    I'm new to G.O.C. Pro and first of all... I like it! Looks good although I have still to activate most options in Winterboard. Only Pro and UIsounds are enabled.

Anywy, I noticed that the calendar does not work. When I enter an appointment it´disappears after a few seconds, then it appears again for a few secs and disappears again permanently.
    How can I fix this?

thanks!
    PietPara

Quote Originally Posted by pietpara View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new to G.O.C. Pro and first of all... I like it! Looks good although I have still to activate most options in Winterboard. Only Pro and UIsounds are enabled.

Anywy, I noticed that the calendar does not work. When I enter an appointment it´disappears after a few seconds, then it appears again for a few secs and disappears again permanently.
    How can I fix this?

thanks!
    PietPara
    Sorry, figured out that it had to do with syncing to google calendar.
    Last edited by pietpara; 2010-09-06 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi all,

How can I fix this?

thanks!
    PietPara

Sorry, figured out that it had to do with syncing to google calendar.
    I was gonna say that didn't sound like a theme related issue ..glad u got it sorted out!

Thanks Toyvan,

BTW, do I understand correctly that the Compass that you mention in the features is not something that works on a 3G (only 3Gs)?
    Also, do you have a suggestion on how to get calender appointments on the Lockscreen? Is there a good plugin that works well with GOC Pro?

thanks again
    PietPara

Can anybody help me??? I have an iPhone 3GS, ios 4.0.1, 16Gig, used Jailbreakme.com

So since I updated to the latest version of the theme ID3 when I go into winterboard the ONLY entry in the list of themes etc... is iD3 and nothing else related to iD3. As you all know with iD3 or G.O.C. there are multiple entries in winterboard ie. iD3, iD3 DOCK, iD3 Slider etc... Well now I literally only have iD3 . I also updated G.O.C. and it still has all the entries. Anyway, now that I only have iD3 when I select that as my theme when I respring the theme I get essentially looks like the default theme. Anbody have and ideas?

Thanks Toyvan,

BTW, do I understand correctly that the Compass that you mention in the features is not something that works on a 3G (only 3Gs)?
    Also, do you have a suggestion on how to get calender appointments on the Lockscreen? Is there a good plugin that works well with GOC Pro?

thanks again
    PietPara
    that is correct! there is no compass on the 3G. I suggest going to Rock and take a look at IntelliScreen...that's what I use and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMind View Post
    Can anybody help me??? I have an iPhone 3GS, ios 4.0.1, 16Gig, used Jailbreakme.com

So since I updated to the latest version of the theme ID3 when I go into winterboard the ONLY entry in the list of themes etc... is iD3 and nothing else related to iD3. As you all know with iD3 or G.O.C. there are multiple entries in winterboard ie. iD3, iD3 DOCK, iD3 Slider etc... Well now I literally only have iD3 . I also updated G.O.C. and it still has all the entries. Anyway, now that I only have iD3 when I select that as my theme when I respring the theme I get essentially looks like the default theme. Anbody have and ideas?
    I thought I helped u already - and this thread is for G.O.C. Pro, not iD3

Thanks

Hello TV, the GOC HD looks really awesome! Any plan to incorporate any of those cool features and appearances to the GOC PRO for those who don't own an iPhone 4 like me ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to have an updated version of G.O.C. Pro with some HD's features...
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hello TV, the GOC HD looks really awesome! Any plan to incorporate any of those cool features and appearances to the GOC PRO for those who don't own an iPhone 4 like me ?
    Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    I'd like to have an updated version of G.O.C. Pro with some HD's features...
    Glad u like G.O.C. HD! however, you'll need to get an iPhone 4 to enjoy it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Glad u like G.O.C. HD! however, you'll need to get an iPhone 4 to enjoy it
    Impossible 4 me to get a new iPhone 4 right now . However, it would be great to have at least the weather+date widget similar to the GOC HD.
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-09-08 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Impossible 4 me to get a new iPhone 4 right now . However, it would be great to have at least the weather+date widget similar to the GOC HD.

it is VERY similar...

Sorry TV, I have iPhone 4 (4.0.1) but don't work any screen, dialler theme, sms theme, calc. e.t.c

I love the date and weather on top but mt partly sunny animation does not change if its raining or night.. Mine stays the same. I have a 32G 3GS on IO4... help thx

Quote Originally Posted by vertel View Post
    Sorry TV, I have iPhone 4 (4.0.1) but don't work any screen, dialler theme, sms theme, calc. e.t.c
    you need to get G.O.C. HD if u want all those features...it's on Rock

Quote Originally Posted by chaazam View Post
    I love the date and weather on top but mt partly sunny animation does not change if its raining or night.. Mine stays the same. I have a 32G 3GS on IO4... help thx

turn wi-fi and 3G off, respring device. Turn wi-fi and 3G back on, respring device...let me know if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    ATTENTION, I just submitted G.O.C. HD to Rock for approval..the wait is almost over - Make sure to go to my first post to check out all the new screenshots and information...Cheers!

CLICK>>>G.O.C. HD<<<CLICK
    When will G.O.C. HD hit Cydia? I'm not a fan of Rock, so I'm patiently waiting for it in Cydia.

I am a HUGE fan of G.O.C. Pro, so I really, really want G.O.C. HD on my iPhone 4 ASAP, and not via Rock, if I can help it. Thanks!

Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast