Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    here u go..if u want an "orbed" version of the sms icon then SSH into the theme's 'Icons' folder and rename the '1Messages.png' appropriately
    Thank you very much. Were you able to get it for SwirlyMMS2?

Hi guys and gals...is there a single source where we can find all the icons that are being made for this awesome theme?

Quote Originally Posted by justgentile View Post
    Hi guys and gals...is there a single source where we can find all the icons that are being made for this awesome theme?
    The info is all HERE

Greg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gregatgmail For This Useful Post:

justgentile (2010-08-31)

Last edited by justgentile; 2010-08-31 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. PRO_iPodTouch' is selected and move it above 'G.O.C. PRo'...all this info is on the first post

was the first thing i've checked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Thank you very much. Were you able to get it for SwirlyMMS2?
    There has been a SwirlyMMS2 icon for a while now, however it requires a special character due to the '2', and I haven't been able to figure it out -

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    was the first thing i've checked
    so did that fix it?
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-31 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I noticed a little update for this theme on cydia but for some reason it won't load. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    I noticed a little update for this theme on cydia but for some reason it won't load. Anyone else having this problem?
    Depends on where you installed the current version you are using from. If you installed from ROCK, then a Cydia update will not work. If you installed from Cydia then I would recommend uninstalling using Cydia Manage and then Reinstall.

Licenses do not cross over between Rock and Cydia.

I am back from Vacation so will be here to answer questions again and help Toy finish up HD for release.

There has been a SwirlyMMS2 icon for a while now, however it requires a special character due to the '2', and I haven't been able to figure it out -

so did that fix it?
    i've checked it, before i posted here
    so..no, it doesn't fix it

I've uninstalled and now it won't load at all. I bet it's cydia. I'll give it till tomorrow then I'll try again.

Hey T.V & Co. Has a calendar option been suggested? I had to uninstall g.o.c for some reason (ill take care of that later) but since im using the original theme now i noticed that on the calendar it reads the day and date as opposed to the g.o.c calendar that just shows a pic of a calendar. Wouldnt it be cool if you could just read the date on the calendar app without having to go into it?

I dont know, its just a suggestions....unless someone else has already suggested it.
    Last edited by a.t.; 2010-09-02 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi, I'm pretty new to jailbreaking and have discovered this Theme made by Toyvan, which is fantastic (good job).
    But I'm experiencing some problems.

First problem is ; I dont know how to set up the tap to unlock thing.. Do I need to download an other app on rock ? I have activated it and nothing (see image below)

Second problem is that I dont see the name of the files, apps, etc on my spring board.. All I see are the icons. (my iphone is set in english language)

Third problem is that I dont see the UI (ipod UI, calculator UI, etc.. I still have the default UI when I open those applications )

fourth problem is Date+weather file.. I followed the first page step by steps, open file, go on yahoo weather, copy the 6 letters/numbers code, paste and set true to celcius... But on my iphone, it is still set to new york.. ?

I have an iphone 4, with ios 4.0.1 and my version of the theme app is 3.3

Thanks for the help,

Ben.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo2.png  
    Last edited by bencote1706; 2010-09-02 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bencote1706 View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty new to jailbreaking and have discovered this Theme made by Toyvan, which is fantastic (good job).
    But I'm experiencing some problems.

First problem is ; I dont know how to set up the tap to unlock thing.. Do I need to download an other app on rock ? I have activated it and nothing (see image below)

Second problem is that I dont see the name of the files, apps, etc on my spring board.. All I see are the icons. (my iphone is set in english language)

Third problem is that I dont see the UI (ipod UI, calculator UI, etc.. I still have the default UI when I open those applications )

fourth problem is Date+weather file.. I followed the first page step by steps, open file, go on yahoo weather, copy the 6 letters/numbers code, paste and set true to celcius... But on my iphone, it is still set to new york.. ?

I have an iphone 4, with ios 4.0.1 and my version of the theme app is 3.3

Thanks for the help,

Ben.
    Welcome on board to PRO glad you could join us!!!

1. Tap to unlock option does not work on iPhone currently. We are in the middle of finishing up G.O.C. HD for release and will get to the PRO and Glass Orb fixes after release and bug updates for HD.

3. Same as above, they do not function in the iPhone4 with the massive iOS rewrite. Will be addressed as noted above.

2 and 4. Have to do with the order or your options in winterboard. Show us a screenshot of your winterboard setup and we will be able to tell you what is out of order and what to uncheck to get your app names back.

Again, welcome and look forward to your feedback

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    1. Tap to unlock option does not work on iPhone currently. We are in the middle of finishing up G.O.C. HD for release and will get to the PRO and Glass Orb fixes after release and bug updates for HD.
    [email protected], I have a question now.
    Everybody says that the Tap to Unlock does not work, but I have it working on my phone (3G). Are you talking specifically about iPhone 4? Or maybe, how was it supposed to work then?
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    [email protected], I have a question now.
    Everybody says that the Tap to Unlock does not work, but I have it working on my phone (3G). Are you talking specifically about iPhone 4? Or maybe, how was it supposed to work then?
    Just iPhone4...3G works fine as should the calculator, iPod and other screens. Only iP4 has the issues.

Hi [email protected] and thank you for your help.

here's the pictures of winterboard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png   -photo2.png  
    Last edited by bencote1706; 2010-09-02 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bencote1706 View Post
    Hi [email protected] and thank you for your help.

here's the pictures of winterboard
    Okay...I see your problem now. First, G.O.C. Pro needs to be moved to the bottom of your checked items. You can move all items together and get the unchecked ones down to the bottom. PRO should be the bottom checked one.

Unchecking the last two will give you back your labels. You have them checked so they hide all of your icon labels.

Shift everything like I said and you will see everything work. If you still have problems, resubmit your winterboard screen shot.

The docks and sliders do not work on iPhone4 so uncheck them and move them out of the way.

That should get you going...Good Luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

a.t. (2010-09-03)

Is anyones weather icon acting weird as of today? Mine has been fine, but as of today it isn't changing from sun to moon-it is stuck on sun?

is there a way to make this? Thanks for your help! It's GraceToYou app.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi, just wanted to come on here and say thank you for this awesome theme. This is the reason you should jailbreak your phone! Also thanks to all the helpful people on this board who have been a great support also to me even though I haven't asked any questions.
    I hope the weather issues will be fixed in a future update because I think this is an awesome feature and a great addon. The problem I'm having is when I shutoff my screen the weatherinfo stops updating but I can see others having this problem too so hopefully it will be fixed.

Cheers,
    René

I'm a real noob I know but I have a feeling something isn't right. I kind of expected all of my icons to be round but quite a few aren not. I just got done clearing out the icon cache and rebooted. This is what my main desktop looks like.

Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast