Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

If the guy above says that it worked fine on his 4.0.1 than why does it not work on my iphone? And if this is a problem that hasnt yet to be fixed I dont see why ToyVan didnt but that information on his website or when I bought his app in Rock. Because while the icons and background have changed, my dial pad, compass, music player, calculator have not changed at all....they look like the iphone without the jailbreak or addition of a theme. I love the theme but I paid the "1.99" for a reason, if ToyVan simply put "Not working on the iphone 4 with 4.xx" I woulda been like ok ill wait till he fixes the problem than buy it.

Thanks Tristan for the reply, you cleared up alot of questions ToyVan did not answer. Thanks buddy
    Last edited by PFrags09; 2010-08-29 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Pfrags - just hang tight and chillax.......TV is working on a HD 4.0 update and from what I understand everything will be fixed. I'd hate to see how you react if you bought a .99 sandwich off of a value menu and didn't like the way it tasted....chillax dude, it's a 1.99 and you are going to get what you want soon enough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rexrw For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-30)

Haha your funny man.... of course you pay .99 for a sandwich you can expect more to get than **** cause all fast food is **** but this is different my man. I paid money for a good theme and all I would like is something on the main page or on rock to say "Not working on iphone 4 yet" but does it say that? no....but im chillin and tristan cleared the air up so im all good rex rex ill throw you a bone next time

Dang fellas, relax! If your issues haven't been resolved after HD, then freak out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijie View Post
    Can u plz help me I really dun understand abt SSH weather code n I'm frm Singapore I need need to set to my own contry weather but I'm not really Noe abt it can u plz help thx
    Kaijie, you can follow these instructions which can also be found in this thread's first page.

How to setup weather for your city
    1. Go: Yahoo! Weather
    2. Enter your City or zip code(press enter), then click on the "Extended Forecast" option underneath the "6-10 DAY"
    3. In the top address bar of your browser you'll see an address, for example: "http://weather....USNY0996...."
    4. This the Weather code that we need, for example: USNY0996
    5. Now SSH into your device and navigate to:
    /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme/
    6. Open the "configureMe.js" file and change this code "USNY0996", to your hometown code.(I use WinSCP so I can open the "configureMe.js" file and save it directly from within this program - However, you can also do this with notepad or directly on your iPhone via "iFile")
    7. If you want to change to Celsius: look in the "configureMe.js" for this: "Farenheit var isCelsius = false" and change it to "true"
    8. The default update interval is set to 30 minutes. You can change it in the last line of the configureme.js file -look for "var updateInterval = 30 //Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the time that controls the weather icon display? Example-my screen still shows the moon, but the sun has been up here for at least two hours. I want to change it so that it switches from moon to sun sooner than it currently is. Anyone able to help with this?
    There are still some issues with these codes which are being worked out by TV, however it improves a bit if you follow these instructions. They can also be found in this thread's first page.

8. The default update interval is set to 30 minutes. You can change it in the last line of the configureme.js file -look for "var updateInterval = 30 //Minutes

This file can be located at:

/var/stash/themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-29 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Small derail as I'm not sure whether this is a problem with the theme or just something other conflict, but has anyone else tried to use a video wallpaper with this theme? I've tried a couple of different ones (all named Wallpaper.mp4) and each time they run for about 5 seconds after respringing and then lock up. Just to rule out any conflicts, I even went so far as disabling EVERYTHING in Winterboard (including all G.O.C. elements) except for the video wallpaper and it still stops animating after about 5-6 seconds. By the way, I'm just using an MP4 file under Winterboard, not vWallpaper. I tried vWallpaper and found that it was incompatible with the Weather+Date widget.

i've a little question:
    i want to change the music icon on my own, because it does not by G.O.C. Pro
    so i want to exchange the iTunes icon with the music icon and i know where i can find the music icon (icon-musicplayer.png or something like that), but i do not know where the iTunes icon is
    can anybody help me?

my device:
    iPod Touch 2G
    iOs 4.0
    G.O.C. Pro 3.3

PS: why does exist 2 threads for this theme?

the other one:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...me-toyvan.html

The iTunes icon in the GOC theme is located at var, stash, themes, GOC pro theme, icons, iTunes.png

Thanks

Hi TV,

can you please Glass-Orb these icons in the next release?

Name:  Auto3G.PNG
Views: 419
Size:  10.4 KB

Name:  Snappy.PNG
Views: 407
Size:  6.3 KB

Name:  SwirlyMMS2.PNG
Views: 415
Size:  12.2 KB

Also, can you make the iREAL icons like this so it is similar to the default Message icon?

Name:  iREAL.PNG
Views: 508
Size:  6.8 KB

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Small derail as I'm not sure whether this is a problem with the theme or just something other conflict, but has anyone else tried to use a video wallpaper with this theme? I've tried a couple of different ones (all named Wallpaper.mp4) and each time they run for about 5 seconds after respringing and then lock up. Just to rule out any conflicts, I even went so far as disabling EVERYTHING in Winterboard (including all G.O.C. elements) except for the video wallpaper and it still stops animating after about 5-6 seconds. By the way, I'm just using an MP4 file under Winterboard, not vWallpaper. I tried vWallpaper and found that it was incompatible with the Weather+Date widget.
    vWallpaper does work on mine using it exactly as you describe it. The video will stop if you use any app the generates music or video such as the iPod or YouTube. I have not tested it using other apps but know that it will freeze it when you activate other video type apps. I actually do not mind this as I use it to stop the video to conserve battery life. If I want to watch my video wallpaper, I just respring. This has to do with iSO4.xx and so far I have not found a fix for it, so have adapted to use it to my advantage. Hope that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    i've a little question:
    i want to change the music icon on my own, because it does not by G.O.C. Pro
    so i want to exchange the iTunes icon with the music icon and i know where i can find the music icon (icon-musicplayer.png or something like that), but i do not know where the iTunes icon is
    can anybody help me?

my device:
    iPod Touch 2G
    iOs 4.0
    G.O.C. Pro 3.3

PS: why does exist 2 threads for this theme?

the other one:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...me-toyvan.html
    I answered you on your other post. There are now three threads: Glass Orb Color...The Free Version, G.O.C. PRO...the first paid version and now G.O.C. HD...the new version that will be released shortly. By having multiple threads, we prevent mixed up questions that would become difficult to answer with out more details.

Hope this answers your questions...

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    vWallpaper does work on mine using it exactly as you describe it. The video will stop if you use any app the generates music or video such as the iPod or YouTube. I have not tested it using other apps but know that it will freeze it when you activate other video type apps. I actually do not mind this as I use it to stop the video to conserve battery life. If I want to watch my video wallpaper, I just respring. This has to do with iSO4.xx and so far I have not found a fix for it, so have adapted to use it to my advantage. Hope that helps
    Well....yes and no. When I tested vWallpaper on my iPhone4 (4.0.1), the video worked fine and smoothly enough. The problem I saw with vWallpaper, was that every time I enabled it, it would cover up the Weather+Date widget. I would be left with a blank spot at the top of the screen where the widget belongs. Have you found a way around that issue or do you just not use the Weather+Date widget in your configuration?

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Well....yes and no. When I tested vWallpaper on my iPhone4 (4.0.1), the video worked fine and smoothly enough. The problem I saw with vWallpaper, was that every time I enabled it, it would cover up the Weather+Date widget. I would be left with a blank spot at the top of the screen where the widget belongs. Have you found a way around that issue or do you just not use the Weather+Date widget in your configuration?
    Correct...vWallpaper "App" does not work with the weather widget. Sorry, thought I stated that when I said I agreed with you. I do use the weather widget and it works with video wallpaper. you can do one of two things.

1. Open up G.O.C.PRO theme and rename Wallpaper.png to Wallpaper1.png and drop in Wallpaper.mp4 and then it will run with your widget.

2. Create a new folder named "anything.theme" and drop it in the Theme folder (same folder G.O.C.PRO sits in)then take your video wallpaper and name it Wallpaper.mp4. Open up winterboard and you will see your newly created theme folder, move it above the widget and activate it. You will also have to drop a transparent version of wallpaper into G.O.C.PRO theme and replace the .png wallpaper there.

I use number two because I can create many different wallpaper folder theme and activate them whenever my mood changes, I just name each folder differently. I have included the transparent wallpaper that you can use. The attached thumbnails looks blank but it is there. Just put your cursor over the normal area and drag it to your desktop.

Hope this gets you up and running!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-30 at 07:50 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    ipod touch 2g
    goc pro 3.3

music icon is still the ugly default one by apple
    open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. PRO_iPodTouch' is selected and move it above 'G.O.C. PRo'...all this info is on the first post

Quote Originally Posted by cameron213 View Post

I have been working very hard with the weather parser for another theme. If you wanted some help I could check it out. Just provide some suggestions and I will see what I can do. I haven't downloaded your 3.2 version yet. However, I see that in the 3.1 version the weather icon never changed at all. If this is the case with the 3.2 version, I have already corrected it, its not very difficult. Let me know.

please share what u have found and corrected - PM me

They do NOT work if you are using iSO 4.xx We got the main functions of PRO working so that it was visually usable when 4.0 was released. Focus was then turned toward the new HD version which will be released within a week or so. If I remember right, the Tap to Unlock Slider also does not work. Once HD is up and running and fully functional then Toy will work on the old stuff.

Patience and it will all be running soon, 4.0 made some massive changes that even winterboard has not fixed yet.

You are not doing anything wrong so hope this answers your questions.

correction, these features do not work on the iPhone 4 only! All older devices running iOS4 these work just fine...

Quote Originally Posted by PFrags09 View Post
    If the guy above says that it worked fine on his 4.0.1 than why does it not work on my iphone? And if this is a problem that hasnt yet to be fixed I dont see why ToyVan didnt but that information on his website or when I bought his app in Rock. Because while the icons and background have changed, my dial pad, compass, music player, calculator have not changed at all....they look like the iphone without the jailbreak or addition of a theme. I love the theme but I paid the "1.99" for a reason, if ToyVan simply put "Not working on the iphone 4 with 4.xx" I woulda been like ok ill wait till he fixes the problem than buy it.

Thanks Tristan for the reply, you cleared up alot of questions ToyVan did not answer. Thanks buddy
    I actually have had a disclaimer on ROCK since the day I found all the options/images that were not working on the iPhone 4! If u missed it, here it is again: "NOTE: All themes, not just mine, have broken elements on the iPhone 4 & devices running iOS4. However, I am aware of all the issues with my themes and am working hard to resolve them as quickly as I can. I am in the process of creating HD versions of all my themes specifically for the iPhone 4. Your patience and support of my work is greatly appreciated!"
    For me to simply say it is "not working on the iPhone 4" would be false! It does work on i4, just not 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hi TV,

can you please Glass-Orb these icons in the next release?

Name:  Auto3G.PNG
Views: 419
Size:  10.4 KB

Name:  Snappy.PNG
Views: 407
Size:  6.3 KB

Name:  SwirlyMMS2.PNG
Views: 415
Size:  12.2 KB

Also, can you make the iREAL icons like this so it is similar to the default Message icon?

Name:  iREAL.PNG
Views: 508
Size:  6.8 KB

Many thanks.
    Please take a screenshot of your device or upload better images...if u search this thread or visit the online database u will find an alternative dock icon for iRealSMS..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-30 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so i downloaded the GOC pro app and most of everything is working. Except the "orbs" for all m icons in the first page including phone, mail, safari..etc. All the ther games and apps i dloaded from the appstore instantly become orbs but just not the whole front screen which also includes winterboard and cydia. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by nppatel4428 View Post
    so i downloaded the GOC pro app and most of everything is working. Except the "orbs" for all m icons in the first page including phone, mail, safari..etc. All the ther games and apps i dloaded from the appstore instantly become orbs but just not the whole front screen which also includes winterboard and cydia. Why is that?
    Please read post #1 of this thread and follow the instructions provided for set up. This should get you up and running.

Thank You

Hope this gets you up and running!!!
    Thanks for the suggestions, [email protected] Unfortunately, despite everything I've tried, I can't seem to get the wallpaper to animate for more than about 5 seconds after each respring. I'm pretty sure I must have something else going on somewhere that's causing it as it doesn't even work if I disable EVERYTHING in Winterboard except for the video wallpaper.

I don't want to derail this thread any further so I'm just going to live with the static wallpaper for now and maybe try again when HD comes out. Thanks for your help, though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

Please take a screenshot of your device or upload better images...if u search this thread or visit the online database u will find an alternative dock icon for iRealSMS..
    The attachments are actually snapshots for the my springboard. I'm fine with the irealSMS but hopefully, you can add the other 3. These are the original pictures:

-snappy-auto3g.png

-swirlymms2.png

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    those were actually default stock images, that's why I changed them - BUT, here is how u can get them back:

SSH into your device and navigate to - private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer -

Now delete the following files - MusicVolumeKnob.png, ScrubberKnob.png, VolumeBlueCap.png, VolumeBlueFill.png, VolumeBlueTrack.png, VolumeWhiteMusicCap.png, VolumeWhiteMusicFill.png, VolumeWhiteTrack.png

Cheers!
    thx for your help. in the music player now there are the blue sliders
    but if i double press the home button on the lockscreen there are the other orange one. how i can change them?

Please read post #1 of this thread and follow the instructions provided for set up. This should get you up and running.

Thank You
    i ssh'ed into my phone and i went here
    Unknown/Root Directory/Library/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons
    And the contacts.png and the other pics are there but it just doesnt change...
    Never mind. Thanx for the help. I enabled the summerboard thing in the winterboard app and it worked
    Last edited by nppatel4428; 2010-08-31 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    The attachments are actually snapshots for the my springboard. I'm fine with the irealSMS but hopefully, you can add the other 3. These are the original pictures:

-snappy-auto3g.png

-swirlymms2.png
    here u go..if u want an "orbed" version of the sms icon then SSH into the theme's 'Icons' folder and rename the '1Messages.png' appropriately
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast