Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

TV,

Is it possible to set the sunrise at 06:00 am on weather+date theme?
    I'm asking because at this time I still got the night icons when I want it to show the daylight ones.
    It normally changes after 07:30 am. As info, I configured it to update every 1 minute.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Love the theme & great customer service!! Cant wait till future themes come out. I dont trust the other developers lol!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KyleJay For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-26)

Hmm i think i get a bug with this theme :P

When i get a messenge from ebuddy in lockscreen i could see a little bit of the text "slide to unlock" at the bottom. I dont know if it's because of other apps that i have but maybe its the theme itself. Would be great if some1 looks into it and find a way to fix it for me.(i am using tap to unlock)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaozin View Post
    i got my G.O.C pro theme few days ago but i think the "tap to unlock" is not working properly? because when i tap on the area near the button it would unlock my iphone as well so i wonder if there is fix for it (only unlock when u press on the Enter-button).
    And is it supposed to be Exit instead of Enter when i sync my iphone with my pc? cause it isnt like that on my iphone..

the area for taptounlock is much larger than it appears....the orb is just a small image on top of a much larger invisible area - so yes, when u tap to the left or right of it it will still unlock..this is not fixable and is just how it goes - the string "slide to cancel" when syncing is disabled..if u want to see it then u have to disable the "taptounlock" option in winterboard..

btw i have G.o.c Sbsetting theme but the Sms Alerts button is blank. Is it because i dont have any icons for it or it is supposed to be blank? (kinda confusing, don't know when its on or off) anyway to fix this?:
    I haven't made icons for that toggle so yes it will be blank..

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    This question is for Toy, or anyone who might be able to answer. So I figured out how to change the png names and replace the app icons with my own icons, but can I remove the "orb" effect on the icons that there is not an icon for? Where in the files of GOC Pro is the file for the orb?

Also-how do I change the font for the battery percentage?

Also-how do I change the font for the battery percentage?
    the orb is fixed and is part of the image, so u can't remove it from icons...there is a blank.png(blank orb) in the themes 'Icons' folder u can access via ssh...

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    TV,

Is it possible to set the sunrise at 06:00 am on weather+date theme?
    I'm asking because at this time I still got the night icons when I want it to show the daylight ones.
    It normally changes after 07:30 am. As info, I configured it to update every 1 minute.
    I am aware that the weather+date widget needs some serious tweaking...unfortunately I'm not a coder and so my knowledge of how to do this or that is very limited..I am looking for solutions

Hmm i think i get a bug with this theme :P

When i get a messenge from ebuddy in lockscreen i could see a little bit of the text "slide to unlock" at the bottom. I dont know if it's because of other apps that i have but maybe its the theme itself. Would be great if some1 looks into it and find a way to fix it for me.(i am using tap to unlock)
    that string comes from the ebuddy app..all default system strings are disabled when using taptounlock, so it's not a bug..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

holl0wm1nd (2010-08-27)

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I am aware that the weather+date widget needs some serious tweaking...unfortunately I'm not a coder and so my knowledge of how to do this or that is very limited..I am looking for solutions

I have been working very hard with the weather parser for another theme. If you wanted some help I could check it out. Just provide some suggestions and I will see what I can do. I haven't downloaded your 3.2 version yet. However, I see that in the 3.1 version the weather icon never changed at all. If this is the case with the 3.2 version, I have already corrected it, its not very difficult. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by davidcarswell View Post
    Can't wait for the updates. I signed on here because I was trying to figure out those darn weather dots that has everyone throwing shoes! LOL. It can't be moisture droplets and the clouds don't ever go away. Here in San Francisco we've had record breaking temp and no fog to speak of except very briefly at night and no clouds at all yet the image is clouds and those dots! The temp has been on target especially yesterday at 98 deg. Those dots and clouds got to go.
    I fixed this problem in mine (version 3.1). Its an easy fix and could be implemented in upcoming versions if it has not already been looked at. If you want I can get yours working.
    Last edited by cameron213; 2010-08-27 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidcarswell View Post
    Can't wait for the updates. I signed on here because I was trying to figure out those darn weather dots that has everyone throwing shoes! LOL. It can't be moisture droplets and the clouds don't ever go away. Here in San Francisco we've had record breaking temp and no fog to speak of except very briefly at night and no clouds at all yet the image is clouds and those dots! The temp has been on target especially yesterday at 98 deg. Those dots and clouds got to go.
    David...please do not fret...the HD version uses a completely different set of weather icons and you will no longer see the dots.

1-2 weeks and you will be free!!!

Never mind i figured it out! cant wait for the new HD version! keep up the good work!
    Last edited by woolfman72; 2010-08-28 at 04:48 AM.

ipod touch 2g
    goc pro 3.3

music icon is still the ugly default one by apple

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PallaZ For This Useful Post:

modoe (2010-08-29)

Can u plz help me I really dun understand abt SSH weather code n I'm frm Singapore I need need to set to my own contry weather but I'm not really Noe abt it can u plz help thx

Does anyone know how to modify the date and time font color in the weather+date theme? I was able topside the weather (city&temp) color but I can not find where to mod the date/time font. I have a light color background and the date/time gets washed out.

Thanks

Can't seem to download from Rock the G.O.C. PRO. Cannot get license according to Rock, but I did buy the theme from Cydia. But Rock has the updated version right?
    Last edited by Retrolock; 2010-08-28 at 05:58 PM.

Of you bought it through cydia you'll have to wait till cydia puts the update in. Licenses don't cross over between the two. Just be patient. Cydia annoys me over how long they take to get the updates out but oh well, just one oh many things about cydia that are annoying.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Harlow For This Useful Post:

Retrolock (2010-08-28)

Is anybody having problems with this theme? I have done everthing in ToyVan's instructions yet I cannot get the "Tap To unlock slider" to work, the dialpad did not change, nor the calculator, or the media player.Also how do you use your own wallpaper or change them as I have seen some people do from the pics they posted? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PFrags09 View Post
    Is anybody having problems with this theme? I have done everthing in ToyVan's instructions yet I cannot get the "Tap To unlock slider" to work, the dialpad did not change, nor the calculator, or the media player.Also how do you use your own wallpaper or change them as I have seen some people do from the pics they posted? Thanks.
    First make sure the slider your using is above the g.o.c. Pro theme listing in winterboard, the wallpaper you can change by ssh, search this thread a bit and you'll find how and where to go in the phones file system to change it. The other stuff I'm not sure of, haven't had that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    First make sure the slider your using is above the g.o.c. Pro theme listing in winterboard, the wallpaper you can change by ssh, search this thread a bit and you'll find how and where to go in the phones file system to change it. The other stuff I'm not sure of, haven't had that problem.
    Are you saying that the calculator, dial pad and media player work? I haven't had them work since day one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PFrags09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Are you saying that the calculator, dial pad and media player work? I haven't had them work since day one.
    They do NOT work if you are using iSO 4.xx We got the main functions of PRO working so that it was visually usable when 4.0 was released. Focus was then turned toward the new HD version which will be released within a week or so. If I remember right, the Tap to Unlock Slider also does not work. Once HD is up and running and fully functional then Toy will work on the old stuff.

Patience and it will all be running soon, 4.0 made some massive changes that even winterboard has not fixed yet.

You are not doing anything wrong so hope this answers your questions.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

PFrags09 (2010-08-29)

I'm on a 3GS and they have all 3 worked fine

[email protected], thanks for clearing that up. I didn't think they were up yet.

Odd cause they work fine for me on 4.0.1

Does anyone know how to change the time that controls the weather icon display? Example-my screen still shows the moon, but the sun has been up here for at least two hours. I want to change it so that it switches from moon to sun sooner than it currently is. Anyone able to help with this?

Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast