Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I'm talking about the font used for text messages, as the one posted by you at the very beginning of this thread.

I downloaded the theme yesterday, but I don't have any green badges showing. Is this something new?

There's no rush for this though, just reply whenever you can.

I'll just keep tweaking the theme for now.

PS: I still don't know where to place these icons: weather0.png, weather1.png, weather2.png, etc... Any hints? Thanks.
    I posted the font in a zip already somewhere either in this thread or glass orb color...someone was asking for the loading screen template .psd files, so just look around.. EDIT: POST #119 in this thread!

The green notification badge is something I just did, along with orb icons for when ur in the email app, for 'inbox', 'trash', 'drafts' etc.....u don't have these yet, but will in an update!

I'm still confused on what ur asking exactly for the weather image locations..?!? are u making custom icons for the weather app and what to know where the images go???

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    Thanks TV. Perfect.
    cool...I like it better too, so I'll probably end up adding it to the next GOC PRO update..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-24 at 04:35 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Southie (2009-09-25)

Looks great, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quick5oh View Post
    Looks great, thanks
    tastes even better...

Just as a "heads up"...due to the 1,150+ custom icons currently packaged with this theme, the download size is getting way too big! Therefore, all icon requests should continued to be made in the GLASS ORB COLOR THREAD..AND, all future icons will be posted there as well! So, PLEASE search the posts thoroughly before making requests as to avoid posting the same request multiple times!! Cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-24 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So we need to move Glass Orb over top of Glass Pro in winterboard for any new icons?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    So we need to move Glass Orb over top of Glass Pro in winterboard for any new icons?
    Nope...you will just have to download the icons you use/need and ssh in and drop into your Pro Icon folder. Then once you have it set up make a backup on your desktop and update both backup and Pro folder with any changed/new/updated icons.

He is saying they will not be in updates in the future...you will have to update the icons yourself.

Hope that answers your question.

Yeah that makes sense. Just a little more work than just a straight update!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Nope...you will just have to download the icons you use/need and ssh in and drop into your Pro Icon folder. Then once you have it set up make a backup on your desktop and update both backup and Pro folder with any changed/new/updated icons.

He is saying they will not be in updates in the future...you will have to update the icons yourself.

Hope that answers your question.
    Yeah that makes sense. Just a little more work than just a straight update!
    Actually, once this is on RYP u will be able to update icons and separate parts of the theme independently, without having to download the entire theme and previously downloaded icons, EVERY SINGLE TIME! just another reason why RYP rocks!

If/when, and that's a big IF/WHEN, GOC PRO ever finds it's way on Cydia(because I still haven't heard back from saurik!!), there will not be any icon updates..just updates made to other parts of the theme that will be very small in size compared to adding 100-200 icons to every update..however, u will have to download the entire theme EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

This theme comes pre-packaged with almost 1,200 custom icons! that's bigger than any theme I know of that u can download from Cydia...by doing it the way I stated in my previous post(mainly for ppl who download from cydia), ppl can freely choose what icons they need and don't need..instead of updating every couple of weeks just to get 100-200 icons they didn't need, that just take up valuable space from their devices...make sense?!?!?!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-25 at 02:23 AM.

Thanks

Holy mother of God ToyVan, this new theme is just outstanding.
    You have achieved a new level with this one. Man, apple should hire you as a GUI developer, or something like that!!

Sounds good. I do love this theme especially with backgrounds changing every 30seconds. Makes the theme look different with every background!

can the icons be released in a rar file so we don't have to save every icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Godrigos View Post
    Holy mother of God ToyVan, this new theme is just outstanding.
    You have achieved a new level with this one. Man, apple should hire you as a GUI developer, or something like that!!

lol! thanks man..I sent u a surprise

Sounds good. I do love this theme especially with backgrounds changing every 30seconds. Makes the theme look different with every background!
    agreed! I wouldn't have taken the time to make the 'date widget' compatible with it otherwise ...

Quote Originally Posted by bufflsu View Post
    can the icons be released in a rar file so we don't have to save every icon?
    well, if u don't have to save every icon, does that mean I have to do it for u?? lol..that's my point! u don't have to save every icon, u just take the ones u need and ignore the rest! ...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I'm still confused on what ur asking exactly for the weather image locations..?!? are u making custom icons for the weather app and what to know where the images go???
    Hey, sorry for my late reply. No, you made the icons! They come with your theme . I just want to know where the images go.

nice theme ill donate just for the icons but good job

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Hey, sorry for my late reply. No, you made the icons! They come with your theme . I just want to know where the images go.

still confused..they don't go anywhere! they just stay within the GOC_WeatherIcon folder like they came when u downloaded the theme...they are images for the WeatherIcon widget, NOT the default weather app!

Quote Originally Posted by trac3 View Post
    nice theme ill donate just for the icons but good job
    cheers

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

still confused..they don't go anywhere! they just stay within the GOC_WeatherIcon folder like they came when u downloaded the theme...they are images for the WeatherIcon widget, NOT the default weather app!
    Alrighty, this ends our exchange of confusing messages My bad, I though they were for the default weather app.

Thanks for all your help. Forgot to add, the keyboard sound is the best!

Default Live!!!
    **G.O.C. PRO IS LIVE! AND IS NOW AVAILABLE VIA THE "RockApp"(if you don't have the RockApp, you can download/install in Cydia). ONCE YOU LOGIN TO "ROCK" YOU WILL FIND G.O.C. PRO FEATURED ON THE "WELCOME" SCREEN, JUST SCROLL DOWN TO "HOT THEME"...DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW ...THANK U ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND CONTINUED SUPPORT! CHEERS **

**TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DONATED AND RECEIVED A LINK FOR A MANUAL DOWNLOAD/INSTALL, YOU WILL NEED TO PM ME THE EMAIL U USED FOR THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION(FOR VERIFICATION), AND YOUR ROCKID(EMAIL ADDRESS)..I CAN THEN ACTIVATE YOUR PROMOTIONAL LICENSE, SO YOU CAN INSTALL AND CONTINUE TO RECEIVE ALL FUTURE UPDATES!!**
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-26 at 01:44 AM.

**snip**

**TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DONATED AND RECEIVED A LINK FOR A MANUAL DOWNLOAD/INSTALL, YOU WILL NEED TO PM ME THE EMAIL U USED FOR THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION(FOR VERIFICATION), AND YOUR ROCKID(EMAIL ADDRESS)..I CAN THEN ACTIVATE YOUR PROMOTIONAL LICENSE, SO YOU CAN INSTALL AND CONTINUE TO RECEIVE ALL FUTURE UPDATES!!**
    TV...For me, this is totally unnecessary!!! Paying you a minimal $1.99 and giving you the donation is more then worth the beauty and functionality of your work. Consider me purchasing the app through RYP another donation...so, please keep up the great work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    TV...For me, this is totally unnecessary!!! Paying you a minimal $1.99 and giving you the donation is more then worth the beauty and functionality of your work. Consider me purchasing the app through RYP another donation...so, please keep up the great work!!!

I am a man of my word, so I have to take care of everyone who continues to support my themes...and you my friend, have been supportive in more ways than one! Cheers

Love this ToyVan you are the best at developing themes!
    One Question.
    Im trying to get the widget where it shows the time and date but it wont show for me. Is there something else i need to download to get it to work? I have it in the right order i believe in winterboard, and i have blank icons just nothing is showing up

I am a man of my word, so I have to take care of everyone who continues to support my themes...and you my friend, have been supportive in more ways than one! Cheers
    Totally understandable...and that you are! I hope nobody took that wrong as it was not directed at anyone else, just my sentiments and appreciation. Keeping your word and supporting your customers/fans is paramount and respected!

Question, when you get a chance. I have been trying to make changes in the date widget folder to try things I discussed with you and when I make font size changes or abbreviate the month and then try to shorten the widget.png...nothing takes/moves or changes. Is it locked or unchangeable?

Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast