Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by ke11111y View Post
    If you go to settings/general/usage there is a switch to turn it on
    Pffff...duh. Thanks

TV - will you change the weather image for us?

Can't wait to see the HD version..... Hopefully it's ready soon

Well was bored earlier so I took it one step farther and changed my folders wallpaper to some tall grass right now. Have a few other images I will go back and forth with

Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-08-24 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice, I didn't even think about the folder wallpaper, where did you find the images to change, I took a look throughout and didnt find them

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Nice, I didn't even think about the folder wallpaper, where did you find the images to change, I took a look throughout and didnt find them
    Ran into the same problem here also, looked all thru TV's theme but realized the goc pro theme was never made to edit the folder wallpaper so he didnt have it in his theme. Finally found it using ifile and ssh.

back all the way out to />System>Library>Core Service>SpringBoard.app and look for [email protected]

really needs to be an image that is around 700-800kb's in size or it messes the folder picture up and all the icons inside the folder get pushed together ( realized this after 5 tries). Add your image here and rename it [email protected] and just add a 1 to the exisiting [email protected] ((will look like this after editing [email protected])) so the new one overrides it and respring.

ALso, make sure the image is a .png file or it wont work
    Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-08-24 at 06:44 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeteedan For This Useful Post:

Harlow (2010-08-24)

Quote Originally Posted by ke11111y View Post
    Thanks TV I reinstalled it and deleted only the icons which weren't required and I managed to change the wallpaper (how good am I?) lol.
    apparently good enough that I didn't have to help u

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    TV - will you change the weather image for us?
    can u be more specific please??

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    Can't wait to see the HD version..... Hopefully it's ready soon
    let me just say that it looks AMAZING!!! but then I'm kind of bias...Approx 2 weeks before release, but I'll be creating an official thread and posting some screenshots soon!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    apparently good enough that I didn't have to help u

can u be more specific please??

let me just say that it looks AMAZING!!! but then I'm kind of bias...Approx 2 weeks before release, but I'll be creating an official thread and posting some screenshots soon!
    you got any plans on doing the folder wallpapers also? i posted the location of them in the post above

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    you got any plans on doing the folder wallpapers also? i posted the location of them in the post above
    yep! already done

yep! already done

Tv, make sure you post a link in here to the new thread.

Thanks again and can't wait to see/install it
    Last edited by Geeteedan; 2010-08-25 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i got my G.O.C pro theme few days ago but i think the "tap to unlock" is not working properly? because when i tap on the area near the button it would unlock my iphone as well so i wonder if there is fix for it (only unlock when u press on the Enter-button).
    And is it supposed to be Exit instead of Enter when i sync my iphone with my pc? cause it isnt like that on my iphone..
    Last edited by Shaozin; 2010-08-25 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaozin View Post
    i got my G.O.C pro theme few days ago but i think the "tap to unlock" is not working properly? because when i tap on the area near the button it would unlock my iphone as well so i wonder if there is fix for it (only unlock when u press on the Enter-button).
    And is it supposed to be Exit instead of Enter when i sync my iphone with my pc? cause it isnt like that on my iphone..
    as far as i know, it doesnt work yet.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

BRING IT TOYVAN! Been waiting for this one in HD! Loved GOC Pro on my 3GS.

*cough cough* beta tester *cough cough*
    kwickone I.T.H.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    as far as i know, it doesnt work yet.
    In case you don't use English as primary language, try this simple workaround:

SSH into

/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C.TapToUnlock.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/

and rename the folder "en.lproj" as your own language bundle. For example, I use PT-BR, so my folder will be "pt.lproj".
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-25 at 04:54 PM.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post

SSH into

and rename the folder "en.lproj" as your own language bundle. For example, I use PT-BR, so my folder will be "pt.lproj".
    i had swedish when i got my iphone but i changed it to english to customize it so it should be alright no?

Anyway, lets just say that i have swedish what should i change to folder's name into? sv.lproj? ( soz for being dumb )

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

i had swedish when i got my iphone but i changed it to english to customize it so it should be alright no?

Anyway, lets just say that i have swedish what should i change to folder's name into? sv.lproj? ( soz for being dumb )
    Yep, it should work if you're using English.

For Swedish it can be either sv.lproj or sv_SE.lproj.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-25 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Yep, it should work if you're using English.

For Swedish it can be either sv.lproj or sv_SE.lproj.
    It didnt work but still, ty a lot for trying to help me

btw i have G.o.c Sbsetting theme but the Sms Alerts button is blank. Is it because i dont have any icons for it or it is supposed to be blank? (kinda confusing, dont know when its on or off) anyway to fix this?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaozin For This Useful Post:

Mukeshgodhwani (2010-08-26)

SSH into

I'm just gonna wait for the next update before I ssh into anything. Personally, I'm in no hurry

Can't wait for the updates. I signed on here because I was trying to figure out those darn weather dots that has everyone throwing shoes! LOL. It can't be moisture droplets and the clouds don't ever go away. Here in San Francisco we've had record breaking temp and no fog to speak of except very briefly at night and no clouds at all yet the image is clouds and those dots! The temp has been on target especially yesterday at 98 deg. Those dots and clouds got to go.

This question is for Toy, or anyone who might be able to answer. So I figured out how to change the png names and replace the app icons with my own icons, but can I remove the "orb" effect on the icons that there is not an icon for? Where in the files of GOC Pro is the file for the orb?

Also-how do I change the font for the battery percentage?

Also-how do I change the font for the battery percentage?
    Last edited by Rexrw; 2010-08-26 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

G.O.C. HD Preview now available!

CLICK>>>G.O.C. HD<<<CLICK

Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast