Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondius View Post
    I found the problem. It doesn't accept greek characters. It automatically renames them to something like "%C7%EC%E5%F1%EF%EB%FC%E3%E9%EF".
    If it is possible to see how they are named inside the device it would be really helpful cause greek doesnt have latin charachters.
    OK, not sure if it's going to work, but let's give it a try starting with Preferences.app that for you appears as Ρυθμισεις.
    SSH into /var/stash/Applications/Preferences.app/greek.lproj/ and open the file named InfoPlist.strings.
    You should see something like "bplist00“_CFBundleDisplayName\CFBundleName" and right after the name displayed in your language.
    If it works, you should then do this same excercise for all the stock apps.

Just one additional info: This theme looks much better if you use "Five Icon Dock" and "Five-Colum Springboard" apps which can be found at Cydia for free.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-22 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

bplist00_CFBundleDisplayName\CFBundleNamef ΤΣθΥκfΤΣθΥκ
    #0=

Thats what that file contains

Thanks

bplist00_CFBundleDisplayNameCFBundleNamefΤ ΣθΥκfΤΣθΥκ
    #0=

Thats what that file contains
    Alright, so I guess if you rename the icon Settings.png as "ΤΣθΥκ.png" on var/stash/Themes.xxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons, it should work. After that, respring and check if your Settings icon is named correctly.
    Again, it's just an attempt, I'm not sure if it works.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

My home page now

[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Good Morning,

How can I delete the date that appears back of the weather icon ?

Best Regards,

Sergi
    Simply disabling "G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme" in Winterboard.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-23 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-23)

Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply but the date don't dissapear !!!

I don't know how to delete the date
    It should... Did you respring?
    Can you post a screenshot of your Winterboard themes ?

Thanks

here you are
    Unselect BossPaper theme and respring.

Besides, as far as I know, Weathericon is not yet compatible with iOS 4. So you'd better unselect it too. Furthermore you're using weather+date theme. No need to use weatherincon.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-23 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Additional info

12. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-23)

Re: "mystery dots"

I just noticed the same phenom on [email protected]' screenshot (cool wallpaper, btw) - 5 bitty grayish dots around the cloud's edges...I haven't figured out how to post pics yet, sorry.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent66 View Post

I just noticed the same phenom on [email protected]' screenshot (cool wallpaper, btw) - 5 bitty grayish dots around the cloud's edges...I haven't figured out how to post pics yet, sorry.
    There's no mistery here... this is how the icon is Check the attachment.
    There are other icons with these "dots".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mist.png  

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    Alright, so I guess if you rename the icon Settings.png as "ΤΣθΥκ.png" on var/stash/Themes.xxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons, it should work. After that, respring and check if your Settings icon is named correctly.
    Again, it's just an attempt, I'm not sure if it works.
    I tried that but the name changed again to sth with % on it. I could always change my language to english but i find it kinda retarded to change your language for a theme.....

Thanks

I tried that but the name changed again to sth with % on it. I could always change my language to english but i find it kinda retarded to change your language for a theme.....
    Yeah, I know. It's kinda frustrating.
    Sorry, pal, but I don't know what the solution is for your case, besides changing the language to English... Frowny pants!

Does everyones weather theme always have a cloudy sun? Is it supposed to change with the weather, or is it a static picture? Like everyone else, now my sun has the dots, but it didn't have them before today.

Thanks

TV,

Is it possible to set the sunrise at 06:00 am on weather+date theme?
    I'm asking because at this time I still got the night icons when I want it to show the daylight ones.
    It normally changes after 07:30 am. As info, I configured it to update every 1 minute.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-23 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    Hi,
    Just JB'ed my iP4 and installed GOC Pro. It's really nice to have this great theme back, I missed it when I upgraded from the 3G.
    I'm waiting (but not holding my breath :-) ) for the update to HD.
    In the meantime is there a simple way of returning to the standard font for the Numeric Battery? Even just using the Apple version, the font changes to the script, and I find it distracting.
    Thanks for any help
    Greg
    ps--I know I can change *all* the files in UIImages, but that seems like a lot of work, I want an EASY fix if possible.
    unfortunately there is no "simple" fix..u will have to delete all the numeric battery images found inside the UIImages folder...sorry, I can't please everyone

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    I understand that the calculator, media player, phone dialer, and maybe one other item remains broken in G.O.C. Pro, that which will be fixed in the HD version....

I note another screen also broken with ios4, that being the battery charge screen. It used to have, as I recall, a glass orb, filling with liquid as the battery charged. This is no longer the case, as it now shows the standard green battery.

I've been away from all of this for a about a month, and did some quick 20 some odd pages of catch up. Maybe I missed this being mentioned before.

regards
    richard

btw, are you currently taking donations to stir your juices for continued development of the HD version of the Pro? Just asking.
    yes, I am aware of the lockscreen battery charging images not working on iPhone 4 - this will all be addressed and working when G.O.C. HD is released- and FYI, it looks AMAZING! - donations are never rejected

Quote Originally Posted by ke11111y View Post
    Hi I am looking for some help, I love the theme but I have ran into a problem. I updated it today and now the wifi logo has changed to what looks like an atari joystick with big hair. No offence but I much prefer the original signal bars, wifi logo and battery colour. Is there a way to do this? I have ssh'd it and panicked as it looked so complicated. So if there is an easy-ish way of doing it I would be grateful for some instructions.
    LOL @ atari joystick with big hair! All the status bar images that were added in the latest update are images that have always been in the original theme, but weren't compatible with iOS4 devices until the last update. Maybe you're use to them by now and have made friends with the big haired joystick, but if u haven't u can manually delete all those files from the UIImages folder..let me know if u need more detailed instructions

How to change the time zone for FRANCE am/pm in the date.js plz ?
    do u want to change the time format to the french language?

Quote Originally Posted by ke11111y View Post
    I think I have sorted it, I have deleted the UIImages folder from the theme. I seem to have the original stuff back. Does anyone know if this is ok? or do I need that folder? Please let me know )
    there are a lot of other images in the UIIMages folder that u probably shouldn't have deleted

Quote Originally Posted by EskimoRuler View Post
    I'm having this problem with my 3G logo being too far over from my carrier logo and now it's moving my spining loading wheel over to the other side of the time on the status bar. No matter what i change the carrier logo to the 3G logo stays that far over from the last character. Any way to fix this. Thanks TV. Keep the great work up. I'm on a iPhone 4 running 4.0.1
    not sure if there is really a problem at all - I've noticed that the loading wheel on my i4 jumps to the right side of my status bar sometimes too...

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent66 View Post

those aren't a mystery..those are little drops of rain to represent 'Mist' - these are stock images that come with the HTC weather set...

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    Does everyones weather theme always have a cloudy sun? Is it supposed to change with the weather, or is it a static picture? Like everyone else, now my sun has the dots, but it didn't have them before today.

then I guess your weather icon does change
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-23 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

ke11111y (2010-08-23), Maleficent66 (2010-08-26)

Thanks TV I reinstalled it and deleted only the icons which weren't required and I managed to change the wallpaper (how good am I?) lol.

Does the battery percentage come with the theme or is it something everyone added on there own? I ask cause I don't have it.....

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Does the battery percentage come with the theme or is it something everyone added on there own? I ask cause I don't have it.....
    If you go to settings/general/usage there is a switch to turn it on

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ke11111y For This Useful Post:

a.t. (2010-08-24)

Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast