Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Hi,
    Just JB'ed my iP4 and installed GOC Pro. It's really nice to have this great theme back, I missed it when I upgraded from the 3G.
    I'm waiting (but not holding my breath :-) ) for the update to HD.
    In the meantime is there a simple way of returning to the standard font for the Numeric Battery? Even just using the Apple version, the font changes to the script, and I find it distracting.
    Thanks for any help
    Greg
    ps--I know I can change *all* the files in UIImages, but that seems like a lot of work, I want an EASY fix if possible.
    Last edited by Gregatgmail; 2010-08-21 at 06:19 PM. Reason: speeling

I also have the same problem with not all my icons getting created. I am using the Greek language firmware. Where can i find the original names of the icons?

TV- is there a known issue with the graphics in the weather+date widget? Regardless of my local weather, the sun always has a cloud over it. The temperature is always spot on, but always that cloud over the sun?

TV- is there a known issue with the graphics in the weather+date widget? Regardless of my local weather, the sun always has a cloud over it. The temperature is always spot on, but always that cloud over the sun? It looks just like the screenshot that [email protected] posted above. Any idea how to fix?
    Last edited by Rexrw; 2010-08-21 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ Rexrw

What version of G.O.C. Pro are you using? I know that when I first installed 3.1 this is what I had. I just re-edited the wallpaper.js file so that it would update correctly. I'm not sure, but I believe the problem was fixed in version 3.2. I haven't yet upgraded so I don't know.
    Last edited by cameron213; 2010-08-21 at 08:43 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FRDurso View Post
    Well tried with winscp, using iSSH on iPhone itself and ssh from Ubuntu... the iPhone system just don´t accept the characters, so I chenged the language from portugues to English... now it´s 100% thanks!
    Surely changing it to English solves the problem, but it's strange that you couldn't rename your files. It's a normal process and should have worked normally.
    Well, what matters is that you got it working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondius View Post
    I also have the same problem with not all my icons getting created. I am using the Greek language firmware. Where can i find the original names of the icons?
    It depends. What icons are you talking about? If it's the stock icons, SSH into var/stash/Themes.xxxx/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons and rename each icon as they appear in you springboard, e.g., Clock.png will become Pολόι.png. You just need to do it for the stock icons (clock, weather, calendar, etc...)
    After that, just respring your device and be happy

P.S The Themes folder has a unique code for each device, that's why I've mentioned ".xxxx"

Please report.
    Last edited by holl0wm1nd; 2010-08-21 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-23)

Thanks a lot, i am trying that now. But it seriously needs to be an automatic way of doing that
    EDIT : It actually didnt work
    Last edited by Diamondius; 2010-08-21 at 09:51 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Add to that which is currently broken?
    I understand that the calculator, media player, phone dialer, and maybe one other item remains broken in G.O.C. Pro, that which will be fixed in the HD version....

I note another screen also broken with ios4, that being the battery charge screen. It used to have, as I recall, a glass orb, filling with liquid as the battery charged. This is no longer the case, as it now shows the standard green battery.

I've been away from all of this for a about a month, and did some quick 20 some odd pages of catch up. Maybe I missed this being mentioned before.

regards
    richard

btw, are you currently taking donations to stir your juices for continued development of the HD version of the Pro? Just asking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondius View Post
    Thanks a lot, i am trying that now. But it seriously needs to be an automatic way of doing that
    EDIT : It actually didnt work
    Did you name it exactly as it appears in your springboard?
    If possible, pls post a screenshot.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Default how to go back to original signal bars, wifi logo & battery
    Hi I am looking for some help, I love the theme but I have ran into a problem. I updated it today and now the wifi logo has changed to what looks like an atari joystick with big hair. No offence but I much prefer the original signal bars, wifi logo and battery colour. Is there a way to do this? I have ssh'd it and panicked as it looked so complicated. So if there is an easy-ish way of doing it I would be grateful for some instructions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    How to change the time zone for FRANCE am/pm in the date.js plz ?
    Don't get you... what do you need? I should normally take your current time.

Thanks

Oh, I see. I did that yesterday... It's quite simple.

For the AM/PM

Open datewidget.js, look for lines below and delete them. There are two entries.

// Choose either "AM" or "PM" as appropriate
    var timeOfDay = ( currentHours < 12 ) ? "AM" : "PM";

For the time

Look for: "currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;"
    and replace the "currentHours - 12" to "currentHours - 0"
    There are two entries as well.

Save, respring and you're done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to holl0wm1nd For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ok thx i look that tomorrow it's 3.00 AM in france go to sleep

thx again !
    Il faut reposer un petit peu
    Please post the results

Quote Originally Posted by holl0wm1nd View Post
    Did you name it exactly as it appears in your springboard?
    If possible, pls post a screenshot.
    I found the problem. It doesn't accept greek characters. It automatically renames them to something like "%C7%EC%E5%F1%EF%EB%FC%E3%E9%EF".
    If it is possible to see how they are named inside the device it would be really helpful cause greek doesnt have latin charachters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017-1-.png  
    Last edited by Diamondius; 2010-08-22 at 09:43 AM.

OK, I found the answer. I just deleted all the special "percent" .png files and re-sprung.
    All fine so far.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Gregatgmail View Post
    Hi,
    Just JB'ed my iP4 and installed GOC Pro. It's really nice to have this great theme back, I missed it when I upgraded from the 3G.
    I'm waiting (but not holding my breath :-) ) for the update to HD.
    In the meantime is there a simple way of returning to the standard font for the Numeric Battery? Even just using the Apple version, the font changes to the script, and I find it distracting.
    Thanks for any help
    Greg
    ps--I know I can change *all* the files in UIImages, but that seems like a lot of work, I want an EASY fix if possible.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm having this problem with my 3G logo being too far over from my carrier logo and now it's moving my spining loading wheel over to the other side of the time on the status bar. No matter what i change the carrier logo to the 3G logo stays that far over from the last character. Any way to fix this. Thanks TV. Keep the great work up. I'm on a iPhone 4 running 4.0.1
    Last edited by EskimoRuler; 2010-08-23 at 11:51 AM.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Quote Originally Posted by ke11111y View Post
    Hi I am looking for some help, I love the theme but I have ran into a problem. I updated it today and now the wifi logo has changed to what looks like an atari joystick with big hair. No offence but I much prefer the original signal bars, wifi logo and battery colour. Is there a way to do this? I have ssh'd it and panicked as it looked so complicated. So if there is an easy-ish way of doing it I would be grateful for some instructions.

I think I have sorted it, I have deleted the UIImages folder from the theme. I seem to have the original stuff back. Does anyone know if this is ok? or do I need that folder? Please let me know )

Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast