Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Sorry I don't know if that still works. I don't use it.

Instead of using ssh, get iFile. Invaluble iPhone file browser. It allows you change file permissions too. And use archives like .rar and .zip. It's the first thing I install on a newly jailbroken iPhone.
    Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 2010-08-19 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So is ifile another way of SSH'ing into the phone to change settings? Where csn I get ifile?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    So is ifile another way of SSH'ing into the phone to change settings? Where csn I get ifile?
    I have Ifile to, you can get it in cydia

With ifile do you even need to use your PC?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    iFile is available through Cydia for sure. It is a full featured file browser, viewer, and editor. I think it costs a couple bucks. I use it too instead of ssh.

As for user wallpaper 4.0, it just worked for me after installing, putting at the top in winterboard, respringing inside winterboard, choosing a wallpaper in settings, and then respringing again. However I am on an itouch 2G. Maybe it has problems with the newest iPhone.

I just got ifile thru cydia, but having some kind of issue registering for it.

I am sure it is because of broken elements on the iPhone 4. There are still a lot of things not working yet.
    Last edited by Rexrw; 2010-08-19 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I restored back to 4.0 and haven't reinstalled GOC yet. I'm debating whether or not to but I can't stand the box icons! I hate to ask this but I will anyways, what is the time frame (if any) or releasing GOC HD? I'll probably reinstall GOC PRO this weekend and give an update if it worked. I did have the HTC HD2 theme downloaded on my phone but not active. Maybe this was the conflict? Anyways, thanks again guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You are probably right that the iPhone 4 is causing some issues that are going to take devs a little while to figure out. Try a hard reset of the phone.

I got User Wallpaper 4.0 to work with GOC Pro.......but the size of the picture is huge, you can't really tell what it is because it looks like it is zoomed in

You have to register file with the exact same email you purchased it with. It's cap sensitive. Dude, screw user wallpaper! Delete the images that come with GOC and use your own through the factory iPhone camera roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    You have to register file with the exact same email you purchased it with. It's cap sensitive. Dude, screw user wallpaper! Delete the images that come with GOC and use your own through the factory iPhone camera roll!
    I found that if you are using the Weather+Date theme, this method causes the widget to disappear, so I had to put them back.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I got User Wallpaper 4.0 to work with GOC Pro.......but the size of the picture is huge, you can't really tell what it is because it looks like it is zoomed in
    It sounds like that might be something to do with the retina display which then means that User Wallpaper 4.0 isn't working with the iphone 4 yet. Just a hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    I found that if you are using the Weather+Date theme, this method causes the widget to disappear, so I had to put them back.
    Oh ok. Apologies.

Corey-I didn't actually mean wallpaper, I meant my images from camera roll, that's all I use. I was referring to using my own images AS wallpaper

Cory-what do I delete within GOc to make te GOC wallpaper go away?
    Last edited by Rexrw; 2010-08-19 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tamorgen View Post
    Hi,
    I just purchased GOC Pro this morning, and my only gripe is I cannot seem to get my own wallpaper/lock screen images to show up. I followed the directions on the front page of this forum and moved the USER WALLPAPER & USER LOCKSCREEN above GOC Pro in Winterboard, but I still can't get them to show up. Any suggestions?
    as mentioned numerous times before in previous posts, the 'user wallpaper' option in winterboard is not iOS4 compatible - best thing to do for now is SSH into your device and manually overwrite the Wallpaper.png found inside the 'G.O.C. PRO.theme' folder with one of your own...

Quote Originally Posted by LanMan66 View Post
    Any chance of getting two more orbed folders created that are named "News" and "Shopping"? Thanks.
    icons attached below...

Quote Originally Posted by tfunk02 View Post
    Is there a place in the code for the SMS bubble color? How can I change the colors to be what I want them to be? Thanks for the Theme I love it!
    no, these are actual images and not a code...

Quote Originally Posted by D1v1d3d View Post
    ok, i have searched in here and maybe i just have not found it, but here it goes. How do i change the name of the days on weather+date? Like right now it says mitt, aug 18. I am assuming since it is Wednesday, that is what Mitt means. how do i change that to say WED?
    what language is your device set to? and what version of GOC PRO do u have? SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme/ - open the datewidget.js file with notepad or word and u will see the names of the week u can edit...

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFire187 View Post
    Got a question... Firstly I'm not asking for an icon but rather how to use the GOC texting icon to replace the textnow free icon. Is that possible? I just textnow free more than the native app.
    SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Icons and make a copy of the Messages.png and rename it to TextNow.png or however that name appears on your springboard...there is an icon called 1Messages.png found there too, just drop the '1' and then that will be orbed for springboard..hope that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    TV,

today I upgraded to version 3.2 but basic icons like phone, settings, calendar, etc were not Orb. I have those icons in Spanish, I've been trying to rename them manually but I'm wondering if I have to keep doing this in every releaase.

Please help. Thanks
    u need to put your device back into english if u want them to stay orbed..the iOS4 update changed the way icons work with other languages - ALWAYS make a backup of any changes u make and then after u update u can just SSH those changes back in without having to do it all over...

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    sweet update (3.2)
    now all my icons are changed, beside the music icon
    i've got an ipod touch 2g with ios4.0
    make sure u have G.O.C. Pro_iPodTouch selected in winterboard and moved above G.O.C. PRO...

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I've found that the easiest way to use a custom HD background image in GOC is to delete the lockscreen and homescreen images in GOC and to use the stock os4 background image selector to select and image from your camera roll.

keep in mind, this method will NOT work if you are using the date and weather widgets
    Attached Images Attached Images   

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

LanMan66 (2010-08-19)

TV-I tried to copy my own image into the theme folder and rename it png, but it won't let me rename it. Do you advise against deleting the wallpaper and lockscreen within GOC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post
    but does that make the date+weather widet stop working or does it still work?
    this method won't work if you have the date+weather enabled..just replace the Wallpaper.png found in the G.O.C. PRO.theme folder with one of your own..

Quote Originally Posted by mastaryan View Post
    I restored back to 4.0 and haven't reinstalled GOC yet. I'm debating whether or not to but I can't stand the box icons! I hate to ask this but I will anyways, what is the time frame (if any) or releasing GOC HD? I'll probably reinstall GOC PRO this weekend and give an update if it worked. I did have the HTC HD2 theme downloaded on my phone but not active. Maybe this was the conflict? Anyways, thanks again guys.
    approx. 2 weeks before G.O.C. HD release...screenshots will come sooner than that in a new thread...even if you're on an iphone 4 there should be no icons that are square unless they are cydia and rock icons that haven't been made yet

Cory-what do I delete within GOc to make te GOC wallpaper go away?
    in the G.O.C. PRO.theme folder u can delete or overwrite the Wallpaper.png with one of your own..just name it Wallpaper.png

TV-I tried to copy my own image into the theme folder and rename it png, but it won't let me rename it. Do you advise against deleting the wallpaper and lockscreen within GOC ?
    delete the Wallpaper.png found inside the theme folder and then name the one u want Wallpaper.png then copy it in...this same method works for the LockBackground.png and SMSBackground.png - You're all making it more complicated then it is
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-19 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks TV. You just made it as simple as it can be. I guess I wasn't deleting the original png before I tried to put my own in and rename it. Can this be done thru ifile? Or is it best to SSH I and do it?

TV-did the upgrade you rolled out today cause the city to go back to a default in the widget+date app? Mine now shows NY and I had it set to PHX before the update.
    Last edited by Rexrw; 2010-08-19 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default How to get original sounds back, and no option to decline incoming call
    I have a couple questions:
    How do I get the original iPhone sounds back? I crossed a post earlier that touched on this a little but it was unclear what the user was replacing sounds WITH. I just want the standard iPhone sounds back. If I SSH into the phone and delete the sound files in the GOC folder will it default back to the original?

Also, second question.
    I'm using the GOC Slider 4 theme but when i'm at the Slide to Unlock screen and my phone rings there's no option to Answer or Decline. If I dont' want to answer I'm forced to either let it ring till voicemail picks up or I have to slide to answer.
    If the phone happens to be sitting at the home screen then I get an option to answer or decline like normal.

Other than that, this theme is really cool and I really appreciate all the hard work that went into the design. I just want to dial it in to my liking just a little bit.

Thanks!

8gb 2G 3.1.3
    Last edited by MinimusMaximus; 2010-08-19 at 10:04 PM.

MM-I turned off the GOC sounds in Winterboard ANSI have the default phone sounds back

Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast