Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Just a heads up, I am leaving on Vacation today and will be gone for two weeks. I will still check the boards and respond when and if I get a chance. Toy will be around and I am sure some of our regulars will also help out.

See you all again in two weeks!

Have a great vacation my man! Enjoy your time away and get some much needed rest and relaxation

[QUOTE=toyvan;5404557]when using the weather+date widget u have to sacrifice a row of icons - an app called 'FiveIrows' is what u need to get that 4th row back when using the widget, but I'm not sure it is compatible with iOS4 yet - sandy, utah is where I'm from..don't stalk me!

Coo, I live in SLC

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    First of all, pls excuse if this has already been mentioned/solved.
    Have read through the thread since page 85 and havn't seen it mentioned anywhere:
    When I create folders in CategorieSB they appear square.
    All the App icons inside the folder change properly but not the actual folders.
    Sofar have been able to G.O.C-ize them by SSHing into Categories and changing the Icon.png for each folder.
    Just wondering if there is an easier way to accomplish this as above method requires one is connected to the PC?
    Looking for a method you can do on the go.

Cool, I got the weather working now, just took some tweaking with the code.

Just purchased the GOC Pro theme, it's slick!! I SSH'd and got the weather app working right, great instructions on your end, thanks! Question-can the skin of the calculator, and dialed be changed? I saw different skins in the demo video. How is that done?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    Just purchased the GOC Pro theme, it's slick!! I SSH'd and got the weather app working right, great instructions on your end, thanks! Question-can the skin of the calculator, and dialed be changed? I saw different skins in the demo video. How is that done?
    The Calculator, Dialer, and Media Player skins are currently broken under iOS4. Toyvan is working on re-enabling them in the next version of the theme (G.O.C. Pro HD) which he's working on now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LanMan66 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by le-tap View Post
    toyvan greeting thank you for this theme. haughtiness I wanted I knew how i change and to redimentionner icon for battery, adding machine, TapToUnlock and d 'autre thing for an iphone 4 when you will make a bet has day and if you also did again thing his shall change t 'il those what i creer example [email protected], [email protected] (just to redimentionner therefore style of drawing can etre seen again for iphone 4) because you you have etre seen again the style of drawing for ecran retina can?
    - google translate FAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by cameron213 View Post

Coo, I live in SLC
    now I'm really concerned about my safety! hahaha - cool man! we're neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Norup58 View Post
    First of all, pls excuse if this has already been mentioned/solved.Have read through the thread since page 85 and havn't seen it mentioned anywhere:When I create folders in CategorieSB they appear square.All the App icons inside the folder change properly but not the actual folders.
    Sofar have been able to G.O.C-ize them by SSHing into Categories and changing the Icon.png for each folder.
    Just wondering if there is an easier way to accomplish this as above method requires one is connected to the PC?
    Looking for a method you can do on the go.
    Here is a list of pre-made "orbed" icons that u can name your categorie folders and they will be orbed:

Apps, Applications, Media, Multimedia, Games, Reference, Social, Tools, Media, Utilities, Utility

If you need some that are not listed just ask

10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Norup58 (2010-08-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,
    I just purchased GOC Pro this morning, and my only gripe is I cannot seem to get my own wallpaper/lock screen images to show up. I followed the directions on the front page of this forum and moved the USER WALLPAPER & USER LOCKSCREEN above GOC Pro in Winterboard, but I still can't get them to show up. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Here is a list of pre-made "orbed" icons that u can name your categorie folders and they will be orbed:

Apps, Applications, Media, Multimedia, Games, Reference, Social, Tools, Media, Utilities, Utility

If you need some that are not listed just ask
    Any chance of getting two more orbed folders created that are named "News" and "Shopping"? Thanks.

Is there a place in the code for the SMS bubble color? How can I change the colors to be what I want them to be? Thanks for the Theme I love it!

ok, i have searched in here and maybe i just have not found it, but here it goes. How do i change the name of the days on weather+date? Like right now it says mitt, aug 18. I am assuming since it is Wednesday, that is what Mitt means. how do i change that to say WED?

Got a question... Firstly I'm not asking for an icon but rather how to use the GOC texting icon to replace the textnow free icon. Is that possible? I just textnow free more than the native app.

Thanks

TV,

today I upgraded to version 3.2 but basic icons like phone, settings, calendar, etc were not Orb. I have those icons in Spanish, I've been trying to rename them manually but I'm wondering if I have to keep doing this in every releaase.

Please help. Thanks
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-08-19 at 08:00 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For those of you on 4.0 that want a user wallpaper you might try installing "user wallpaper 4.0" and put it above GOC pro in winterboard and select a user background in settings. Works for me and saves some RAM over the apple implementation of wallpaper.
    Last edited by fuzz54; 2010-08-19 at 01:38 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuzz54 For This Useful Post:

justgentile (2010-08-31), toyvan (2010-08-19)

Fuzz-good looking out on this, it almost worked for me. I installed user wallpaper 4.0, moved it above goc pro, went to serttings and changed the user wallpaper-but isn't applying the picture I picked for the wallpaper. Instead it is using another picture from my album, and it isn't centering it, it's super huge. What steps did you go through again after you installed user wallpaper 4.0? I feel like I am close to getting it to work, closest I have been with anything I have tried as far as using my own wallpaper within goc pro on 4.0

sweet update (3.2)
    now all my icons are changed, beside the music icon
    i've got an ipod touch 2g with ios4.0

@fuzz54:
    thx. it worked very well
    Last edited by PallaZ; 2010-08-19 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexrw View Post
    Fuzz-good looking out on this, it almost worked for me. I installed user wallpaper 4.0, moved it above goc pro, went to serttings and changed the user wallpaper-but isn't applying the picture I picked for the wallpaper. Instead it is using another picture from my album, and it isn't centering it, it's super huge. What steps did you go through again after you installed user wallpaper 4.0? I feel like I am close to getting it to work, closest I have been with anything I have tried as far as using my own wallpaper within goc pro on 4.0
    I've found that the easiest way to use a custom HD background image in GOC is to delete the lockscreen and homescreen images in GOC and to use the stock os4 background image selector to select and image from your camera roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I've found that the easiest way to use a custom HD background image in GOC is to delete the lockscreen and homescreen images in GOC and to use the stock os4 background image selector to select and image from your camera roll.
    but does that make the date+weather widet stop working or does it still work?

So SSH into my phone and delete the lockscreenand wallpaper images from within the goc theme folder? Then just use settings on my phone, select the images I want and do it that way?

Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast