Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

i am still working on the folder issue... will keep you posted... turned off the user wallpaper - it still doesnt work... i fixed the weather to "san francisco" but "san francisco" is so long it goes all the way to the halfway point of the weather icon. any way to adjust the size of the font or to override the name to "SF, CA".
    Please advise-
    You are a rockstar!
    -david

Quote Originally Posted by davidcarswell View Post
    i am still working on the folder issue... will keep you posted... turned off the user wallpaper - it still doesnt work... i fixed the weather to "san francisco" but "san francisco" is so long it goes all the way to the halfway point of the weather icon. any way to adjust the size of the font or to override the name to "SF, CA".
    Please advise-
    You are a rockstar!
    -david
    SSH to the following path: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO Weather+Date.theme/Private/WeatherWidget/Private/Stylesheets

Open it up and you should see city, with a font size option in the last code line of city. You can select a font size and just type something like 7px after the colon. If you are using WinSCP then you can hit the save icon at the top and if it is not right hit the undo and try something else.

Remember to make a backup before you start playin and then once you find the right settings, drop your altered folder into a safe place because if we upgrade, it will wipe out your changes.

Good Luck

Well I haven't been able to find a solution to the folder issue. I deactivated the theme moved all icons to springboard and have resorted to using categories folders. Only problem is the icons don't match. Maybe one day you can create some categories icons. No pressure. You have done a lot. Thanks so much for making my iPhone look spectacular and all your help. You're the best.
    -David
    Last edited by davidcarswell; 2010-08-13 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Error

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please help with fonts and icon labels
    [[email protected];5387580]Michael, glad to see you are up and running...Toy or I will notify everyone when the other stuff is up and running but it is on other Devs to update their stuff first as I noted above.

I have also tried to repost the icons i use but they are already posted in Modmyi.com. Go to Glass Orb Color and search the threads by app name. I named every icon I posted.

Good Luck, enjoy and let me know when you find and use them

[email protected],
    Thank you SO much for posting your dock icons... That helped me out so much and I can't thank you enough... I absolutely love the way my dock looks now. You even inspired me to make my own email (Gmail) icon that you can check out in my screenshots. If anyone wants help getting their dock icons to look like mine (or whatever you want yours to look like), please respond to this post and I will do my best to help you.

Now... here are my two questions:

1) I am using an iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 and I want to make the labels for 3 stock apps (Clock, Weather, and Calendar) invisible. I know how to make ALL of my icon labels invisible, but in my case I decided to put my Weather app in the top left corner of page 1 behind the weather+date widget (So when I tap on the temperature in the widget it opens my weather app) and I already made the weather icon invisible but I can't seem to figure out how to make the weather app's label invisible. If I have to, I guess I could adjust to all the apps and folders having no labels, but I really like having the labels if it's possible to alter the icon labels of individual apps (not all undocked or all docked apps, just one particular app) in iOS4. I would also like to do the same for the Clock app (which I have in the top right hand corner of page 1 behind the time/date of the widget) and the Calendar app (the top right corner of page 2). There has to be a way to do this in SSH but I don't know what it is, so please help me if you can... Any information you have on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

2) I have been messing around with manually changing my fonts via SSH since FontSwap no longer works for system fonts in iOS4. I have successfully been able to change the fonts of everything EXCEPT:
    (a) The day of the week, month, and date on the lock screen just below the time (I changed the font of the time itself, but not the "Friday, August 13" for example).
    (b) I also can not seem to change the font for anything on the status bar, specifically the time and battery percentage.
    (c) I can't change any of the fonts in Safari or other random words, especially words in bold, like the word "Themes" on the front page of Cydia.
    All that I am wondering is what kind of font is used for these words so I can try to find an iOS4 compatible font to replace these words (that are still in their boring original Helvetica font). Once again, please help me with any information you have regarding these fonts on iOS4... I would greatly appreciate any help anyone out there could offer me with either of these issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-1.png   -photo-2.png   -photo-3.png  

Thanks

Hello TV, is there any chance you can change the iReal.png, iRealQuickReply.png, iRealQuickSMS.png and iRealSMS.png icons to look like the ones attached in next release? I use this app on my dock it is not looking good as it is today.

Thanks!
    Name:  iReal.png
Views: 528
Size:  4.1 KB
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2010-08-13 at 05:08 PM.

Default G.O.C PRO time
    hi in G.O.C PRO I SET THE WEATHER AND DATE WIDGET AND I GET THE WEATHER RIGHT BUT THE TIME COME LIKE 24H AND MY REAGULER TIME IS 12H LIKE RIGHT NOW ITSS 2.43 PM ON MY IPOD AND THE WIDGET SAYS 14.43 I WANT IT 12H CAN U HELP?

[QUOTE=toyvan;5394799]I haven't been able to duplicate the problem you're having. Has it ever been working properly? or did u notice the problem after a recent update or install of an app?

I followed @[email protected] recommendations to deleting the theme completely, reinstalling, ect. I bought this theme originally a year or so ago from RYP. So I deleted from RYP and reinstalled via RYP. Problem occurred again. So I deleted and reinstalled via Cydia and problem still occurred.

Everytime via winterboard I activated the weather/date widget, every 30 minutes it would reboot and tell me how to edit my icons on the home page (refresh was set at 30 minute intervals.) I had MIM to change my banner and it would reset it as well as my battery percentage.

I've disabled the theme and my phone works fine. So as of now I deleted the theme completely from my phone and waiting for the HD theme. You do a great job and this by far is my favorite theme. Hopefully someone can replicate my issue or maybe I will reinstall my firmware and try again. I can't stand square icons! Your helps always been appreciated through out the years. Thanks

Hello, I've done everything you have said and things are Going great. What do I do now

Problem solved , awesome theme !

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelRyder View Post
    Thank you SO much for posting your dock icons... That helped me out so much and I can't thank you enough... I absolutely love the way my dock looks now.
    Happy to have been of assistance

Now... here are my two questions:

1) I am using an iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 and I want to make the labels for 3 stock apps (Clock, Weather, and Calendar) invisible. SNIP
    We see what you have been attempting to do and we are currently working on the same issue w/G.O.C. HD. Currently, the only way to fix part of your issue is to SSH into the widget and shift the widget up and adjust the font size so that weather and calendar are balanced under the widget areas. It actually looks real good and will give you the option to use with or without titles.

Currently, Toy, other Devs, and I have not figured out how to select which titles stay on or off. I have never even seen this option in 3.0 series jailbreaks. You get one or the other choice. I selected to leave my titles on because of folders and trying to identify what I am looking for. I adjusted the widget and it looks real good.

2) I have been messing around with manually changing my fonts via SSH since FontSwap no longer works for system fonts in iOS4. I have successfully been able to change the fonts of everything EXCEPT:
    (a) The day of the week, month, and date on the lock screen just below the time (I changed the font of the time itself, but not the "Friday, August 13" for example).
    (b) I also can not seem to change the font for anything on the status bar, specifically the time and battery percentage.
    (c) I can't change any of the fonts in Safari or other random words, especially words in bold, like the word "Themes" on the front page of Cydia.
    All that I am wondering is what kind of font is used for these words so I can try to find an iOS4 compatible font to replace these words (that are still in their boring original Helvetica font). Once again, please help me with any information you have regarding these fonts on iOS4... I would greatly appreciate any help anyone out there could offer me with either of these issues.
    I cannot advise on anything outside of the theme. You are getting into areas of the iOS that I do not play with. I have seen on the boards that others are successfully using FontSwap and that only some of the fonts do not work, the app itself does. I checked the update logs for recent changes and it has not been updated for 4.0 yet, but I am sure it will. I am sorry, but I really can not advise in this area as I am only playing with themes, and the codes that are put into themes to make the changes. I do not advise going into the other folder structure to make changes. iSO4 is really different and we are discovering that one little change screws up the whole OS.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmoe738 View Post
    hi in G.O.C PRO I SET THE WEATHER AND DATE WIDGET AND I GET THE WEATHER RIGHT BUT THE TIME COME LIKE 24H AND MY REAGULER TIME IS 12H LIKE RIGHT NOW ITSS 2.43 PM ON MY IPOD AND THE WIDGET SAYS 14.43 I WANT IT 12H CAN U HELP?
    Not sure how you ended up with 24 hour (although it is my preference) but take a look at the following path and see if this page shows 24 instead of 12. If it does you can change any 24 you see to 12, respring and you should be rockin'. BACKUP the Folder before editing please! /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO Weather+Date.theme Look for: function updateClock ()
    In that section and that section ONLY, change all 24's to 12's, save, respring, do NOT close in case you need to undue.

Hope that helps

[quote=mastaryan;5396795]
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I haven't been able to duplicate the problem you're having. Has it ever been working properly? or did u notice the problem after a recent update or install of an app?

I followed @[email protected] recommendations to deleting the theme completely, reinstalling, ect. I bought this theme originally a year or so ago from RYP. So I deleted from RYP and reinstalled via RYP. Problem occurred again. So I deleted and reinstalled via Cydia and problem still occurred. :

Everytime via winterboard I activated the weather/date widget, every 30 minutes it would reboot and tell me how to edit my icons on the home page (refresh was set at 30 minute intervals.) I had MIM to change my banner and it would reset it as well as my battery percentage.

I've disabled the theme and my phone works fine. So as of now I deleted the theme completely from my phone and waiting for the HD theme. You do a great job and this by far is my favorite theme. Hopefully someone can replicate my issue or maybe I will reinstall my firmware and try again. I can't stand square icons! Your helps always been appreciated through out the years. Thanks
    mastaryan, I am totally sorry for your situation, I can not get it to duplicate and have never seen anyone post the problem that you have. The only other recommendation I can make that should work unless your iPhone is broke, is to do a COMPLETE restore. You will have to restore your iPhone as NEW, and restore using your old 4.0 or 4.0.1 ssh. DO NOT RESTORE using 4.0.2!!! Once you have restored your iPhone to new, this will remove all old bugs that are causing your situation. Now you can jailbreak using the jailbreakme.com site and reload. I know its the long way but it is the only thing that will fix your situation.

Sorry...and please be careful on the restore, I do not want you to lose your jailbreak.

Just thought of something else...if you have LockInfo or other app on your lockscreen/homepage or an HTC clock/weather theme...this maybe causing a huge conflict and causing the crash. If you have those. Try removing them and see if that fixes the issue. Only have one theme loaded at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by a.t. View Post
    Hello, I've done everything you have said and things are Going great. What do I do now
    Enjoy life, enjoy your theme, and patiently wait for the new beautiful HD to be released!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-14 at 04:52 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-17)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi all,

first of all thanks a lot for all the support which are given by you.

But after reading all posts here, rebooting the iPhone a thousand times and reinstalling it nearly 20 times i thought there will be no solution for my problem to get all icons like shown here.

the message, calculator, weather, clock, calendar and a few more where shown as standard.
    No solution you where providing helped me.
    But today i was playing around and when i switched to english language (iam from Germany, so i like to use my nature language) everything was fine and my phone looked like it should be.
    So i played around and renamed the Messages.pgn icon to Nachrichten.png and..... what should i say, it works.

So, maybe i can help a few of you with this information...

Best regards and a sunny sunday

Kuddelbaer

Quote Originally Posted by Kuddelbaer View Post
    Hi all,

first of all thanks a lot for all the support which are given by you.

But after reading all posts here, rebooting the iPhone a thousand times and reinstalling it nearly 20 times i thought there will be no solution for my problem to get all icons like shown here.

the message, calculator, weather, clock, calendar and a few more where shown as standard.
    No solution you where providing helped me.
    But today i was playing around and when i switched to english language (iam from Germany, so i like to use my nature language) everything was fine and my phone looked like it should be.
    So i played around and renamed the Messages.pgn icon to Nachrichten.png and..... what should i say, it works.

So, maybe i can help a few of you with this information...

Best regards and a sunny sunday

Kuddelbaer
    We have had a few in the past with the same issue and we had them rename them in the proper language. My question for you is: After you switched to English and all icons orbed properly, did you switch back to your language and did they stay orbed?

If so, this is a great and quick easy way to put in the first page instructions for our foreign friends...Thank You

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi,

nope after switching back to German the icons werent orbed.

I really have to rename the .png to the German name.

Yours Kuddelbaer.

P.S. the solution where discussed a few pages bevor? dam i missed that.

Hey all been reading through all these pages and not finding what I am looking for or maybe I just overlooked it. Anyhow, I am trying to get this theme installed on an iphone 4 running ios 4.0.1. Everything looks great except for some of the icons are not orbed. The ones that aren't are in folders. I've cleared the icon cache, do I need to remove them all from the individual folders and reload the theme to get them working? Also how can I get the folders orbed is this possible yet?

thanks for any suggestions

UPDATE: got it working after a few minutes...one last thing..how do you get 4 rows of icons, i currently have 3 and who is from Sandy, Utah?
    Last edited by cameron213; 2010-08-16 at 09:56 AM.

Itīs good but not my style.

Hello Toyvan, I have a question. I love the date+weather widget, but I want to put my own wallpaper. What file do I have to change to Accomplish this?

The weather never seems to update even though I have set it to 20 minutes. It stays on the same symbol accept for when it gets dark, and it always reports incorrect weather. Is this a known issue at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroigreen View Post
    Hello Toyvan, I have a question. I love the date+weather widget, but I want to put my own wallpaper. What file do I have to change to Accomplish this?
    There are two ways to change your wallpaper. You can SSH into G.O.C. PRO and you will see Wallpaper.png. This can be replaced with your own wallpaper by renaming the one there and adding your own. Rename your new wallpaper EXACTLY Wallpaper.png...repring and you are good to go.

The second way is to SSH into Themes and at the bottom you will see two folders that should be empty. One will say User Wallppaper and User Lockscreen those are both the folders that Winterboard uses to use your wallpaper. Winterboard would use your own wallpaper by using those folders, now you have to manually drop your wallpaper into those folders to use the Winterboard User options. Again, the wallpaper MUST be renamed to Wallpaper.png.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron213 View Post
    The weather never seems to update even though I have set it to 20 minutes. It stays on the same symbol accept for when it gets dark, and it always reports incorrect weather. Is this a known issue at this time?
    Cameron, we are aware of this bug and are trying to discover a way to solve the bug. It is off by about 2 hours and so far we have yet to discover the issue. Please be patient as we are trying to fix it and also implement it into G.O.C. PRO HD. The temp is always right or at least on mine, but the image is not consistently changing as it should. Hang in there please

Just a heads up, I am leaving on Vacation today and will be gone for two weeks. I will still check the boards and respond when and if I get a chance. Toy will be around and I am sure some of our regulars will also help out.

See you all again in two weeks!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-17 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

toyvan (2010-08-17)

Quote Originally Posted by cameron213 View Post
    UPDATE: got it working after a few minutes...one last thing..how do you get 4 rows of icons, i currently have 3 and who is from Sandy, Utah?
    when using the weather+date widget u have to sacrifice a row of icons - an app called 'FiveIrows' is what u need to get that 4th row back when using the widget, but I'm not sure it is compatible with iOS4 yet - sandy, utah is where I'm from..don't stalk me!

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Itīs good but not my style.
    maybe if I took a "bite" out of the icon it would be more your style?
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-17 at 10:49 PM.

toyvan greeting thank you for this theme. haughtiness I wanted I knew how i change and to redimentionner icon for battery, adding machine, TapToUnlock and d 'autre thing for an iphone 4 when you will make a bet has day and if you also did again thing his shall change t 'il those what i creer example [email protected], [email protected] (just to redimentionner therefore style of drawing can etre seen again for iphone 4) because you you have etre seen again the style of drawing for ecran retina can?

Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast